Let's Do It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JOCA
JOCA
217 Followers

Pat was starting to get a grasp of what was happening. This was no bad dream. The faces and voices around her were real, and the pain and discomfort were real. Pat tried to sort things out. It happened so fast and unexpectedly that her mind had to put the pieces together. Pat knew these boys well, and never did she feel threatened by anyone of them. She remembered times when she sent one home, or made one of them put back some cookies they had taken without asking permission. Pat always felt stronger. She never thought about their overpowering strength in numbers. . Pat was getting faced fucked by Jon when Sharon knocked on the door. Pat was in no position to help or say anything. Mike went to open the door. Before he went, he told the guys to get ready for Sharon. Pat wasn't able to say anything. Mike told Sharon to come in. He directed her to his chill room to see Pat. Sharon started through the door when hands grabbed her, and yanked her into the room. Briefly she saw Pat, naked, and getting fucked by two boys. Before she could say anything hands pulled at her clothes. Her top was being pulled up, and her shorts were pulled down at the same time. Sharon slid to the floor screaming and frantically trying to protect her. Within seconds, they had her stretched out. Then pulled her shorts down her legs, and her tank top over her head. She was screaming as her white cotton thong panties and white soft cup bra were pulled off. The boys had her naked. They picked her up and placed her over the sofa arm, and spread her legs for an exciting view of her dark bushy mound. Another fine cunt was ready to be enjoyed.

Sharon had trimmed her bush, and as she thought no one would know but her, she trimmed it to look like a lightening bolt. She thought of several designs and settled on the lighting bolt, because it represented a big jolt. The design was pointed downwards to end in a sharp point at start of her slit, and her big jolt.

They were enthralled with the view Sharon's dark bushy mound presented. Her pussy lips were plump, and her moist slit glistened more red then pink. Her tits were smaller them Pat's, but were a firm 34d, but still a nice mouth full. Her pale skin and dark hair made her very sensuous. Her wide spread legs gave exciting access to her virgin cunt. She was a fine piece too.

Mike got between her legs. Her eyes opened wide as he rubbed his hard cock up and down her slit. They held her struggling body as he slid his cock into the entrance of her tight cunt. His cock head was in her cunt. She was being penetrated her face showed shock and alarm. Her eyes were bulged out and sweat formed on her forehead. Mike pushed another inch into her, and slowly eased his cock against her hymen. She was panic-stricken.

She tried to pull away from his invading cock. Mike grabbed her hips, and pushed his cock against her hymen. It gave way under his unrelenting assault. His cock was now free to slide all the way into the depths of her cunt. He bottomed out, and his groin banged against her clit. "You got it all your first time," he chuckled. Sharon was in shock. Mike gave her a few seconds to adjust. He withdrew until his cock was almost out of her. Then rammed his cock into her again. "I could fuck your tight cunt forever," he murmured.

He marveled at the difference between Pats and Sharon's cunts. Pat's cunt was tight and dry, hard to penetrate. Sharon's cunt was tight and moist making it easier to penetrate.

He was caught in the uncontrollable excitement of the lustful frenzy generated when a bunch of sex crazed boys, who as a group forcefully obtain sexual pleasures long denied them from the female they all fantasize about. By gang raping and humiliating the smart-ass bitch.

Mike grabbed her hips and plunged violently back into her. Sharon began pleading "please stop." He laughed and started banging her hard with a rhythm that made a slapping noise, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap. Each thrust brought noises from her throat and each withdrawal a moan. Sharon's firm tits were violently bouncing, and her head was rocking back and forth in disbelief. Sharon was wailing and struggling as he climaxed spurting his cum deep in her cunt. They were both wet with sweat when he pulled his cock from her cunt. Charlie quickly replaced him

Jon and Jay were pounding Pat front and back. Charlie was putting it to Sharon, pounding her with deep thrusts. The lustful face fucking of Pat made Dan grab Sharon's hair and force his cock into her mouth.

Sharon had fantasized about sexually satisfying a couple guys but never tried to live any of her fantasies. Oral sex was new to her, but not unthinkable.

Sharon and Pat were choking and gasping for air together, as both were getting their first two ways.

Sharon felt strange and exciting sensations deep within her body, sensations she never felt before. This time there was less pain and humiliation. It wasn't bad at all; the feelings were pleasant and stimulating. Much deeper and stronger then masturbation She couldn't control herself any longer.

Charlie was fucking her harder now. Her cunt was clutching his cock giving him a fantastic fuck. She began to push against his deep in and out thrusts. She was having her first bone wrenching orgasm. Her body heaved and her back arched she pushed herself against his groin. She was beyond caring it felt so good.

Pat never over came her feelings of being degraded. The throbbing cock in her mouth wasn't pleasant for her at all it made her want to throw up. She found the unwanted pounding was demeaning, and insult to her intelligence. She took they're pounding because she had no other choice, not because she liked it.

The Boy's rape of two great cunts would continue all weekend. They would invite all their classmates over to fuck the two smart-ass girls.

Mike would fuck Pat and Sharon in every hole many times. From this day forward Pat was his sex slave. Dan was right both girls were too embarrassed to tell.

JOCA
JOCA
217 Followers
12