Let's Get Butched!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My skirt had ridden up around my waist, and my hand moved by itself between my spread thighs. I rubbed myself through my (very wet!) thong, running my finger along my slit, pressing my thong inside. My little white thong was soaked, so wet it was see-through. I knew Kristin could clearly see the outline of my shaved pussy through my sopping wet panties. Kristin stepped closer and took my hands in hers, then lay down next to me.

She leaned in close and whispered, "That's my job, pretty baby... You just lay back and let me love you, okay?"

I slipped my arm around her neck and we started kissing again. Her hands quickly removed my clothes, and soon we were lying nude next to each other. Her big hands went to my ass, and she cupped my cheeks and pulled me close. I moaned softly and rolled so I was straddling her thigh again. Her big soft hands felt so good on my ass, holding me tight against her.

She rolled over so she was on top of me, with her massive thigh between mine. I had one arm around her neck and the other stroking her back. The combination of all that soft skin plus the huge, well-defined muscles was incredible.

Kristin slid over so she was kneeling between my thighs, then leaned in so her shaved mound was against mine. I could feel that she was wet, and I know I certainly was!

She began to kiss me deeply and grind her pussy into mine. I had my legs wrapped around her thighs, and was clutching her tight ass in my hand, pulling her hips as close to mine as I could. This is one of my favorite positions, especially when the other woman is shaved like I am. I had never been with a woman as large as Kristin, but I loved the feeling...

Kristin was fucking me, fast and hard, there was really no other way to describe it. I could feel our juices running together, and I loved it. I moved my hands down to her ass cheeks, and I loved feeling them clench as she pressed forward into me. I ran my finger along the crack of her ass, and down until my fingertip was against her slit. I could feel the heat from her pussy, and her juices were running out, down between my legs and I could feel we were making a large wet spot on the sheets.

I pressed my fingertip forward, and Kristin moaned into my mouth. Her thick tongue was wrestling with mine, and I loved kissing her. I couldn't wait to feel her big tongue sliding into my pussy, teasing my clit. She pressed back with her hips against my finger, then arched forward against me. My finger followed her hips forward, then when she pushed back again my finger was driven deep into her. She was sopping wet, and even though she was very tight my finger slid in to its base.

She would push back hard against my finger, then thrust forward so our clits rubbed together. Long, slow thrusts, forward so our clits rubbed together, then back against my finger.

I was SOOOOO turned on, I felt like I was ready to cum, and she hadn't really touched my clit yet! I was arching my hips up against hers, loving how it felt to have her grind her wet pussy against mine as we kissed so deeply.

I broke the kiss to whisper into her ear, "Yesssss... God, Kristin, I love how you fuck me!"

She turned her head to look down at me, and smiled. "Yeah, baby, gonna fuck you so good..." she whispered as she kept grinding herself into me.

I was moaning into her ear, little staccato moans with my breathing as she humped me. "Ohhh... ohhh... ohhh... ohhh... Yes, baby, yesssss... Fuck me, Kristin, just like that..."

Then my orgasm hit me... Hard! I could feel my pussy spasming, and I was moaning loudly as my hot juices were running out between my legs. Kristin kept grinding into me, and I came over and over and over... Finally the spasms slowed, and I turned her face to mine and we kissed again.

She was still above me, leaning forward on her elbows. Our erect nipples were rubbing together, and her mound was still pressed against mine. Our hips were moving together, gentle forward-and-back movements, keeping the pleasure simmering.

I gently leaned to the left, and she took my cue and rolled over onto her back, pulling me with her so I was stretched out on top of her. I REALLY love that, when a lover is in tune with me, so she knows when I want to change positions. Kristin opened her legs wide, and I could see her shaved mound was already shiny with our juices. I slid over so I was kneeling, straddling her huge thigh with one of my knees pressed against her center.

We were still kissing, but now it was me fucking her, grinding my thigh into her pussy. I had one of her long nipples in my fingers, pulling and twisting it. She obviously had very sensitive nipples, because she was moaning and squirming around and her pussy was leaking. I couldn't wait to taste her...

I broke the kiss, and lowered my head to her nipple. When I took it gently between my teeth, she moaned and her hips arched up against mine. I thrust my thigh forward, and rubbed it against her pussy. She was soaking wet, her juices were running out and coating my leg.

Kristin was arching her hips upward against my thigh, almost lifting me clear of the bed with each thrust. I kept sucking and chewing on her long nipples, and her hand was in my hair. She was gently pushing my face downward, to where we both needed it.

I kissed and licked my way down her flat stomach. I could feel little ripples as her muscles contracted and relaxed, involuntarily. She had a large navel, and I darted my tongue in and out of it.

I slid my hand down between her open thighs, and was amazed at how wet she was. Her juices were flowing out freely, covering her mound, running down the crack of her ass, making a large wet spot underneath her. I ran my fingertip along her slit, and she moaned and opened her legs wider. I pressed my finger forward into her, and she thrust forward with her hips. She was very wet, and my finger slid in easily to the first knuckle. She was incredibly tight, and extremely hot inside. I was working my finger into her pussy slowly, but she would have none of that. She grabbed my hand in one of hers and pulled it, forcing my finger into her until it was completely buried. I began a slow in and out motion, fucking her with long, deep strokes of my finger.

I was still licking my way down her stomach, and my face was right above her pussy. I was amazed at how big Kristin's clit was - it was huge! It was at least two inches long, and bigger around than my middle finger.

I spread her lips wide with my fingers, then lowered my head and began running my tongue all over her clit. Around the base, over the top, sucking gently on it... Then I took her clit gently between my teeth and began flicking my tongue back and forth across it, light fast strokes. Kristin was moaning and thrusting her hips upward, fucking my face. My finger was still sliding in and out of her, and when I wrapped my lips around her huge clit Kristin took my head in both her hands and pulled my face tight against her.

I had my lips wrapped around her clit, sucking on it like a tiny cock. Kristin's juices were flowing out of her pussy, running down my hand and getting all over my face. She was arching her back, pressing upward and forcing her hips tight against my face, grinding into me.

Kristin was moaning and panting, and when I took her clit between my teeth and bit gently, she erupted. Her whole body stiffened and she screamed. I couldn't believe how much hot, sweet juice came rushing out of her pussy. I pulled my finger out and stuck my tongue as far inside her as it would go. I could feel her pussy spasming around my tongue, and I rubbed my nose back and forth against her clit, trying to prolong her intense pleasure.

I wrapped my mouth around her pussy, not wanting to waste a bit of her sweet girl cum. The hot, sticky fluids were flowing out, and I licked and slurped to catch every drop.

I was sliding my tongue in and out of her pussy, fucking her with it. Her hands were grabbing my hair, pulling my face into her center as her hips thrust up, grinding herself against my face and tongue.

I kept licking and sucking, alternating clamping down on that huge clit, then flicking my tongue across it, light fast licks. Kristin was panting and moaning, grinding her hips into my face, fucking my face as much as I was fucking her pussy. I took her through several very intense orgasms, and finally she collapsed back onto the bed.

I crawled up the bed so I could lie next to her. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror on her dresser, and I have to say I looked like sex personified... Nude, on my hands and knees, my breasts hanging down, my erect nipples red and puffy, my hair tousled and sweaty, face flushed, my cheeks and chin shiny with Kristin's juices. I looked very hot, if I do say so myself!

I snuggled next to Kristin, and rested my head on her chest. She put her arms around me, and turned my face up to hers.

"That was incredible, baby, you have NO idea how much I needed that..." Kristin said.

"Oh, I think I do," I said with a wink. "I needed it just as much as you did!"

My hand was resting on her stomach, and almost by itself it slid downward until it was resting on her mound. She cooed softly and opened her legs, and I began to gently stroke her pussy. It was still very wet, and my finger slid inside her easily.

"Oh, no you don't, baby. It's my turn now!" Kristin purred. She rolled over and opened the drawer of the nightstand. She removed a tube of what I guessed to be lubricant, then pulled out a large double headed dildo. It was V-shaped and about 16 inches long, with a nub on both sides at the base of the V.

Kristin squirted some lube onto her hand, then wrapped her hand around one side of the double dildo and began to slide it up and down. I looked at her and thought it was incredibly erotic, this sexy big girl getting ready to fuck me, and that was exactly what I needed!

"You gonna fuck me now, Kristin? Get your big cock all hard and fuck me like your little baby girl?"

She looked at me with lust in her eyes. "Yeah, baby, gonna fuck that sexy bald pussy, gonna make you scream for me..."

Kristin rolled up so she was on her knees next to me. She then took one end of the big double-header and slid it inside herself, slowly working it in until it was buried deep inside her. She looked down at me and wrapped her hand around the shaft, stroking herself like she was a guy. My hand was between my own legs, teasing my clit and sliding a finger in and out of my wet pussy. Seeing this sexy woman, so beautiful, with her sexy body, and hard nipples, plus that big cock, was intensely erotic to me.

Kristin crawled closer to me and raised her big cock to my mouth. I opened my mouth wide and my tongue stretched out to it. My hand wrapped around the shaft and I stroked up and down, spreading the lube and getting it all slippery. I lay back and pulled Kristin toward me, using the dildo as a handle.

She crawled between my spread thighs then pressed the head against my slit. I moaned and opened my legs wider, I wanted this big girl SOOOO much... She worked it inside slowly, twisting and pressing forward until her big cock was completely buried inside me. Then she started moving her hips, up and back, fucking me with long, slow strokes. She would pull almost completely out of me, then thrust forward hard until she was buried completely.

The feeling was incredible... I wrapped my legs around her waist, opening myself fully to her. Kristin was thrusting harder and faster now, and our clits were bumping with each in stroke. Every few strokes she would stop with her cock buried deep inside me, and grind her mound into mine, letting our clits rub together. Then she would resume fucking me, slamming her hips into mine.

I raised my head up and took her hard nipple in my mouth. I started sucking and chewing on it, and her fucking got more frantic. She was slamming into me, deep and hard, and I could tell I was about to cum.

Kristin was talking nasty into my ear as she slammed her hips into mine, "You like that, don't you baby girl? Love my hard cock, love how I fuck you..."

I was moaning and panting, each time she thrust forward it pressed the breath out of me. "Uhhh... Uhhh... Uhhh... God, yes, Kristin, fuck me... Yeah baby, give me that big cock, fuck me hard..."

I could feel a huge orgasm building in me, as she pounded that monster in and out of my wet pussy, filling me up and rubbing my clit with hers. My body stiffened, and I started almost screaming. Kristin covered my mouth with hers, and our tongues danced together as my orgasm wracked my body. She kept fucking me, gradually slowing until finally she stopped, with her cock buried inside me.

My arms were around her neck, and my legs were still wrapped around her waist, wanting to feel her as close to me as I could. We started kissing again, and her hips started moving, gently sliding her cock in and out of me. I could feel a huge wet spot on the sheet underneath me, and also knew my pussy was still dripping wet.

I broke the kiss to whisper, "Thank you, Kristin... I needed that SOOOOO much..."

She smiled and said, "Me, too, baby, but we're not done yet..." and started to fuck me again. I knew there was a reason I preferred women and dildoes! They never go soft or fall asleep...

This was about two months ago, and that first night we spent the night fucking until the sun came up. We have spent many nights together since then, and I love being with Kristin, love how she is protective of me, how safe I feel in her arms. I never would have imagined that I would end up with a butch girl friend, but I hope Kristin and I stay together forever!

x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o

As always, thanks for reading, and send me feedback, tell me how this made you feel. I love to hear from my readers, especially all you sexy women out there!

Jessi

12