Let's Get Out of Here

Story Info
Gilly needs out but will he leave alone?
1.6k words
3.83
26.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intro

He walked down the street and could feel the cold brisk air against his face. Winter was his least favorite season and for good reason, the temperatures would drop to well under freezing and it would snow at least once a week.

Growing up in New Jersey had its ups and downs, and right now was a down point. He recently turned eighteen and wanted so badly to leave this small town that he lived in and find a place to settle and start a new life. He was a handsome young man, 6 feet tall with an athletic build from playing football and baseball his entire life. After graduating he decided he would pass up the opportunity to attend college because he was done with school.

Its not that life had been so rough for him or that he didn't have anyone in his life, but there was nothing special keeping him here anymore. His friends called him Gilly, it didn't really mean anything and there was no real story to the name but he has been called that his whole life and now even his family called him that. He has had his share of friends and enemies but for the most part people liked him. He always wanted to live in Florida where his grandparents lived, but he decided it would be best going somewhere that no one knew him at all.

California would be there perfect place to go but he was nervous about just packing up and leaving. He didn't really need anyone's help because he had saved plenty of money over the years so finding a place to live would be easy.

After breaking up with his girlfriend he felt no reason to stay here any longer. They had been together for over two years and things were wonderful for the majority. They had enjoyed being together and they were always together. He loved Carly with all his heart but something just changed between them. Its not that he didn't love her anymore he just didn't want it anymore. They had grown together and now he wanted something different, with someone different. He felt something for someone else but could never tell her because it could ruin his life.

An hour and a half south of Gilly, Chrissy was enjoying the winter air. She had always loved being out in the snow with her snow pants and big heavy jacket on. Throwing snowballs at who ever passed by, it would make you think she was 8 rather than 18. But when she had her regular attire on there was no doubt that she was a beautiful 18 year old young woman. It was almost as if her body wasn't right, she was 5 foot 5, 115 pounds but her body was every man's desire. Her full 36C breast and plump round ass was to die for.

But Chrissy didn't feel the same about New Jersey as she used to. There was nothing here for her to do. She was an aspiring singer and actress but New Jersey isn't the place for her talent. She knew that she had to leave she just didn't have the money or family support to do so. She never really dated because she was so sheltered her entire life, she knew about sex drugs and rock and roll but never experienced it herself. She wasn't naïve she knew what other people her age were doing but she wasn't doing it herself.

Family Visit

With no snow in the forecast for a couple of days Gilly and his parents decided they would take a trip down to visit some family. Micha, Gilly's mother didn't get to see her sister much considering the long driving distance between them, but still they remained close. Gilly's aunt Marie had two children Sandy and Chrissy. Sandy was a year older than Chrissy and Gilly, but despite the closeness in age, Sandy was close to either of them.

Gilly and Chrissy had been close since birth considering being born eight months apart. But once they hit puberty their relationship slowed down no more innocent games that they didn't know what they were really doing.

The ride was long but Gilly slept the entire time in the back seat. Mostly every time he fell asleep he had a nice vivid dream of sexual encounters between his and various women that he knew. Even sometimes he would have dreams about his own family members.

It almost wasn't fair being born to this family, because they were a very attractive family and everyone was so close it would be hard not to see someone change here and there. But the ride went by and Gilly awoke with a raging erection. He woke up when they pulled into the driveway and saw Chrissy waiting at the door.

Chrissy had just come in from playing in the snow and had a blanket wrapped around her and Gilly wondered what she was wearing under it. They made their way in the house and Gilly soon found out what his brain was wondering. Though it was hard to not see someone changing here and there Gilly had not seen Chrissy since they were around 10 or 11.

And Chrissy had grown a ton since then. They said there hellos and made their way into their guest rooms. There were three guest rooms and each had a nice queen sized bed. Its not that they were rich, its that they had fell into luck when a long time family friend had left them the house in his will. Gilly was still a little tired so he went to lay down in his room.

He slowly drifted off and started his wild sex dreams and the first person that he dreamt of was Chrissy. He was awoken by the talk of family in the downstairs living room. Although he loved his family he wasn't in the mood to deal with them so he just remained in his room, plus he was so hard that he didn't know if he could walk.

He slid his pants down and started to stroke his eight inch cock. He closed his eyes and pictured his beautiful cousin sliding her hand up and down his entirety. He had started to get really into it when he heard a knock on the door, so he quickly took his hands from under to outside the blanket. He waited till he was more calm and said its open.

It was Chrissy still wrapped in her blanket and she walked in to start some small talk. By now Gilly had realized that she was only in a bra and panties because when she walked the blanket would move in a way that he could see up he leg almost to mid thigh. And he could see a bare shoulder and assumed that she was nearly bare under there. She sat on the side of the bed,

"Hey cuz feelin a little sleepy?"

"Yeah it was a long ride and im not ready to go downstairs yet." he replied

"Not ready, what do you mean?"

"I don't know I just wanna lay here a little bit before I deal with the whole family." he said with a little chuckle

"Mind if I keep you some company?" she came back with.

Gilly was still rock hard thinking about what could really be under there but he told her sure, thinking they would just sit there and talk some more. But as the conversation slowed down she told him she was getting a little sleepy so not thinking he said

"well you can lay down in here the bed is plenty big."

Still wrapped with her blanket she used one arm to pulled up Gilly's blanket to get under and was shocked when she saw his giant hardon right there in the open. He had realized what happened and quickly picked up his pants and apologize and left the room.

His mind raced wondering if she would tell anyone what just happened.

Her mind raced thinking about just how big it was, since she had never seen another penis before.

"wow," she thought "I wonder why he was so hard, we were talking for 20 minutes."

Gilly was so embarrassed with what just happened that he needed to apologize again.

With her mind racing with the thought of Gillys hard cock, her right hand had wondered without her even realizing it. Under her wrapped blanket it reached her panties and slid right under and met her clean shaved pussy.

Although she was a virgin she had regularly masturbated for a few years now. She spread her lips and found her wonderful clit and let out a gasp, she was almost soaking through the blanket on to the sheets of the bed.

Just then Gilly had open the door and saw her head thrown back and heard her deep breathing. He instantly became hard again because he had thought about this so many times before.

She then realized he had opened the door and now it was her who was apologizing but Gilly insisted it was no problem at all. She got up and went into her own room and locked the door. Gilly had done the same in his room and stripped down to nothing got in bed and started working furiously on his hard cock.

Chrissy went into her bed took off her blanket so now she was only in a bra and a thong that barely covered her pussy at all.

The lights were off and it was nearly dark outside and she was dripped wet at this point. She fingered herself into and intense orgasm and got dressed in her normal get up a long tshirt and small booty shorts.

Gilly had jacked so hard and came so much, cleaned up, and got his pajama pants on and went shirtless downstairs.

As he walked in the room he caught his cousins attention with he six pack and toned skin. She was beginning to look at him in a different way and her pussy started tingling again.