Let's Get to Know Each Other Ch. 02

Story Info
Lily's boyfriend comes home.
2.8k words
3.87
31.8k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid there; remembering how to breathe again from the powerful orgasm. Lily walked into the tiny bathroom and brought back a cool cloth, she began wiping my sweaty forehead, down my neck, over my shoulders, and down to my still slightly heaving for oxygen breasts. Her touch was no longer arousing just soothing, and it was just what I needed.

"How bout a glass of wine?" Lily asked me as she got up off the couch and headed up the stairs. She didn't give me time to answer. I was getting a glass of wine regardless of whether I wanted one or not. While I waited for her to return I got a little more comfortable, putting my shirt and panties back on. Reclined back on the couch and just let everything replay back in my mind. Lily soon called down the stairs…

"I hope you're not asleep down there."

As I was about to answer her, I heard the front door open and a male voice call upstairs. "Baby I'm home."

My heart nearly leaped out of my throat. I had completely forgotten that Lily lived with her boyfriend. I scrambled to put my clothes on or at least my jeans. Running towards the bathroom I heard Lily squeal with delight. I heard them kissing then a loud smack that I could only assume was him smacking her naked ass.

I just kept thinking as I closed the bathroom door 'My God what must he be thinking? Hurriedly threw my shirt back on and just as I was pulling my jeans up the door burst open. Hitting me on the head I slipped and fell hard on the tiled floor. Slightly stunned I looked up to see Lilies tall, gorgeous boyfriend standing there laughing at me. I was soo embarrassed, I could feel my face getting red and the corner of my eyes sting with tears. I thought he must think his girlfriend had lost her my mind. Here was a half dressed chubbette sitting on her ass in his bathroom. To my shock he offered his hand to me.

"Sorry bout that let me help you up." He said with a twinkle of laughter still in his eyes. I automatically reached out for his offered hand, pulling myself up I hastily reached for my jeans which were pooled around my ankles. I thought he might leave after helping me to my feet but he stood and watched as I pulled my jeans up. Lily then appeared in the doorway. I wondered 'will my humiliation never end.'

"What did you do Erin assault her?" she laughed playfully, and then to me she asked "Why are you dressed? Don't you want to play anymore?"

To say I was shocked that she'd say this in front of her boyfriend would be an understatement. I blushed even more and just looked at her confused. She reached around Erin and pulled me out of the bathroom.

"Don't look so shocked Sarah, Erin knows about my need to play. Your cool with it aren't you baby?" She said reaching up and kissing him soundly on the mouth.

I didn't know what to say, I just stared at them in awe. Their sweet innocent kiss was turning into much more than that right before my eyes. Erin wrapped his arms around Lilies waist and pulled her close. She in turn wrapped her arms around his neck, and moaned. I couldn't turn away, it was so beautiful to watch and well I've always struggled with that voyeuristic side of myself. As I watched Erin's eyes opened and he looked directly at me, I tried to look away from his gaze but there was something that held me there. They pulled away from each other and looked at me. I smiled and laughed shyly and asked if it was possible to get a ride home. Lily pouted her full lips then walked over to me.

"Sarah, why do you want to leave now? Things are just getting interesting." She ran her fingers through my hair trying to relax me.

"I don't know I just think it's best if I leave now." As I was talking Erin walked up behind me and began massaging my shoulders. My body began to tingle with these two gorgeous people touching my body. I knew that I should leave yet a part of me wanted to stay as well. "Mmm, I just think…uh, I don't know what I think." I mumbled.

I felt Erin pull my hair up and twist it then lean down and start kissing the side of my neck, nibbling, gliding his teeth down its length. I sighed out in bliss, but then something stopped me. I couldn't do this; I had a boyfriend whom I was very much in love with. I promised to be faithful to him and though I found Erin attractive and obviously his touch stimulating I could not do this thing. I pulled away and slid out from between the two of them.

"Look guys I'm sorry but I can't do this, I would really like to go now. Lily I'm sorry if I'm disappointing you, but I just can't let things go any further." Lily stared into my eyes looking very confused.

"Sarah I know you have a boyfriend but, you have had sex with me isn't that the same thing?" In my head I didn't see it that way. In fact I had every intention of sharing today's episode with him. If I was to be with Erin however, that would be another story. I told them both that. Then smiled and let them know I was serious with the look in my eyes.

Nodding Lily held out her hand to me. "Why don't we just watch the second movie then I will take you home. Will that work for you?" She asked pulling me over to the couch.

I agreed, what harm could one movie do. Erin sat in the big purple chair while Lily and I sat on the couch once again. When the movie started I thought it looked a bit cheesy but I was in for a surprise. No more than 10-15 minutes into the movie I found out why it was so cheesy. It was one of those erotic thriller type movies. Once it was established someone was missing the detective and the damsels in distress were stripping off one another's clothes. I continued to watch though I did start shifting around in my seat. Soon that sex scene was over but it wouldn't be long before I was squirming around again.

Lily of course noticed all this and scooted closer to me. Laying her hand on my thigh she started gliding it up and inside. While her hand tortured my already aroused body her lips began nibbling the sensitive spot on my neck. I watched the sexual scene on the television and felt the sexual scene happening to me on the couch once again.

'My God' I thought 'this is turning into a cheesy erotic movie.' Glancing over to my left I saw that Erin was watching the scene on the couch instead of the one on the screen. I thought we should stop but I was hard pressed to stop Lily when she was making me feel so good. Within minutes I stopped watching and just started kissing Lily passionately. Delving my tongue inside her sweet, hot mouth, letting my hands roam down her body. Pulling back she quickly shed her shirt and had me naked from the waist up. Her mouth made short order of my nipples. Licking, sucking and pinching them had me instantly wet once more. The sounds of sex resounded through the large room from the big screen, but all too soon the sex noises were coming from the two of us on the couch as I traded positions with Lily and began enjoying her sweet, pebble hard nipples.

Forgetting the other presence in the room we both shed our bottoms and were completely naked. Once more Lily got this devilish look in her eyes as she got on her knees in front of me and began licking her way down my soft body. I scooted to the edge of the couch this time and opened my legs for her exploring tongue. When it made contact with my over stimulate clit I thought I'd have an instant orgasm. My head thrown back and my eye's closed in pure abandon was not the best of ideas I suppose. Just as Lilies sweet, hot tongue started fucking me nice and good in my wet hole, I felt powerful hands grab the back of my hair and pull me forwards. My eyes flew open and there in front of me standing with Lily between his legs, her face buried in my cunt was Erin. His legs spread and his hard, thick cock springing up from his groin. I tried to pull away but his grip on my hair made that impossible, that and the fact that Lilies tongue was doing quite a job on my pussy now.

"No I'm sorry baby but your gonna suck my cock while my sweet Lily fucks that cunt of yours. Do you understand me?" Erin said in a forceful voice, the type of voice you knew meant to try and escape would be fruitless unless you wanted to get hurt. Tears instantly sprang to my eyes. All I could do was nod; none of this had any affect on him. He laughed and pulled my head forward. He rubbed the head of his cock across my lips, I didn't want this, I couldn't want this. I shut my eyes tight and refused to open my mouth.

"Open your mouth slut, now." He gritted from between his teeth. I shook my head no. He just laughed evilly. "I'll make you open your mouth." And with that said he slapped me hard across my face. All the while Lily just kept licking and eating me as if nothing was happening above her head. I gasped out in pain after the slap. Erin did not hesitate. He rammed his 8in. cock deep inside my mouth, and straight to the back of my throat. I instantly started gagging, trying to swallow, to get air while his hand held my head tight. My nose was pressed up against his abdomen. I could feel saliva start oozing out of my mouth as I just kept swallowing. I have deep throated my boyfriend before but never was I held down to the point of being unable to breath. Erin laughed and told me.

"Every time you swallow it's like a soft caress on my cock. Mmm, I just know your gonna suck my cock good." His hands relaxed on my hair a little bit and he started pulling his cock out little by little. I was so confused, more like my body was confused. My pussy was loving the attention it was getting from the young Lily. She had now taken two fingers and was sliding them in and out of my cunt while her lips had wrapped around my clit and she was sucking like mad, her tongue flicking it every few seconds. While above I was being forced to suck a cock that I did not want. I didn't know what to do, cry or moan. I scooted my cunt closer to Lilies mouth, I couldn't stop myself. Erin noticing this shift took it to his advantage. Wrapping his hands in my hair on each side of my head he started slamming his cock in and out of my mouth. Moving my head back and forth on his aroused flesh. His hips slamming into my face. His cock went so deep in my throat that I gagged each time.

I didn't last much longer, as Lily added a third finger in my dripping cunt. She also started biting so very gently on my erect clit. As she slammed her slim long fingers inside my cunt I could hold back no longer. My muscles started contracting and my juices started gushing. I couldn't do anything but moan as I had Erin's cock stuffed down my throat. Lilies tongue just licked it all up, her mouth sucking every drop from me. Erin knew I was orgasming. "Don't stop eating her cunt, make her gush more baby because this slut ain't done till I shoot my load deep down her throat and she swallows every fucking drop." He said pounding his cock even harder and faster in my gapping mouth. Lily must have nodded her head because I felt her hair brushing my thighs in and up and down motion. I moaned harder. How could this be happening to me? My clit was so sensitive but Lily did as she was told and kept eating me. Erin some how took mercy on me and began to slow his thrusts. Once his assault was a little less violent I let my lips caress his cock, and my tongue began to circle him. He moaned and all I could do is pray that soon he would cum and this whole thing would be over with.

I suppose Lily had left the vibrator on the floor because I heard before I felt the low hum of it. She pulled away from my pussy long enough to say

"I need her to lean back."

I fell back, my legs were lifted up and my feet placed flat on the couch. Erin didn't miss a beat of course; he climbed on the couch straddling me now and continued to fuck my face. My jaw was getting soar, and that's when I figured if I helped more then he would cum. Just as I got the epiphany Lily slammed the vibrating cock inside me. My muscles clinched again but not in pleasure but in pain. It was almost like Lily was getting into the fact that things were not quite consensual. Once I got adjusted to the vibrator and her thrusting I glided my hands up Erin's thighs, one hand went to his balls, and the other slid behind to his firm, hard, sculpted ass cheek. He liked this as his balls started getting heavy and clinching up closer to his body.

"Ohhh yeah baby that's it, you like it don't you. I knew you were gonna be a good slut and suck me good." As I inched my hand further back I began sliding my finger up and down the crack of his ass. "Mmmmmm, Fuck yeah." He groaned. He started fucking my mouth once again harder and faster. Calling me all sorts of dirty names. "Oh, yeah you fucking slut, you dirty whore, you cock sucking bitch. Yeah you love my baby licking and fucking your nasty cunt hole while I ram my cock deep in your throat. Oh fuck oh fuck, oh fuck." He started yelling as my finger made its way to his dark hole.

He seemed to love this. I forced my finger inside his asshole and his groan was pure animalistic. I held my finger there as this position wasn't very comfortable. I didn't have to wait long. Two things happened at that same time. One) Lily turned the vibe on high and rammed it so deep that it felt like it bounced off my cervix, and two) Erin rammed his cock in my throat gagging me as his cum shot hot squirts down my throat. I started cumming at the same time Erin did. Gagging and cumming at the same time was no easy feat but I accomplished it. When I felt his cum hot and liquidly I started swallowing immediately. My muscles were also contracting around Lilies vibrator. The combination was more than I could take. As the last drop of Erin's cum dribbled from my mouth and down my chin, and as my muscles began to unclench I fainted from pure exhaustion.

What seemed like hours, but I knew was just brief moments I was awakened by the rough shake of Erin's hands. I woke up and just glared at his handsome face.

"Awww, pooh don't look at me like that, you loved every minute of that." Laughing he walked away and began putting his clothes back on. Looking around the room I noticed that Lily was not there.

"Where's Lily?" I asked as I started to do as he and began putting my clothes on.

"She was tired so she's showering and then going to bed. I volunteered to drive you home." All this was said with a dark look in his eyes. I began to get nervous. There was nothing I could do. I needed to get home. "Besides." He said "we can take that opportunity to get to know each other."

'Oh no I thought, that's what got me into this mess in the first place.'

To Be Continued…and please don't forget to vote and give feedback, both are sincerely appreciated.