Let's Go For A Run Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finally unlocked her ankles and spread her legs I grasped her hips, knowing there was only one thing we both wanted now. I started thrusting hard, increasing the pace with every stroke, and soon I was ramming into her, loud wet slapping sounds filling the room as I pounded her harder and harder. She was matching me thrust for thrust, her hips lifting to meet me and our bodies shuddering. She had balls of sheet in both hands, and was sweating almost as hard as I was. Her eyes were closed, and in between her gasps for breath she was moaning and crying. I was panting, out of breath, but still trying to move even faster, my cock pistoning into her as my hips rolled relentlessly.

Suddenly her eyes opened wide. "OHHHH," was all she said, but suddenly her hips lifted off the bed so hard I went with them and her scream would have been deafening if not so high-pitched. Then she started bucking, pounding the bed with her fists, as her incredible orgasm ripped through her. When her cunt clamped down hard on me I responded, growling, as the first jet of my cum into her was followed by more and more as my hips thrust against her again and again. My fingers were leaving red marks on her hips, I was gripping her so tightly.

In a few moments we were staring at each other, gasping and quietly moaning, my soft cock still inside her as my hands on her hips still held her ass off the bed. I gently lowered her and loosened my grip, realizing it had to have hurt, but she never made a sign of displeasure. Instead, she smiled at me and ran her hands over the already-darkening red streaks on her hips. She giggled and said, "I hope they don't show outside my running shorts."

That changed the mood almost to euphoria, and I threw myself onto the bed next to her. She rolled over and smiled down at me, pressing against my chest as her lips found mine. My arms wrapped around her and squeezed us together hard as we enjoyed the sensation of our hot, sweaty bodies pressing against each other. The last thing I remembered was when our lips parted and she laid her head on my shoulder, giving me a final kiss on the cheek before we both drifted off again.

I woke suddenly, a little disoriented, feeling strange touches on my body. I finally realized I was lying on my back, and Shari was crawling up over my chest and wrapping her arms around my neck. I felt her lips on mine, kissing, pressing hard. I heard her giggle, "Dan! Wake up you brute! Your sex toy is here!"

We had to have slept for hours, because it was already getting dark outside. Her breasts were pressing against my chest, hard nipples sliding back and forth, and she obviously didn't care! My hands were at my sides, and without any warning, I grabbed her firm ass cheeks in both hands and pulled her down against me, realizing that my cock was already half hard, once again. She immediately began rolling her hips, grinding her already wet pussy against my cock, instantly giving me an amazing hard-on. She rammed her tongue through my lips and kissed me unrelentingly, her entire body lying on top of me, grinding and squirming.

What a wonderful feeling! If I had any doubts about her thin, hard body, they were erased now; I enjoyed her more each time we touched. In fact, I was proud of the fact she so obviously was enjoying me! My grip on her ass loosened, and instead, I ran my hands back and forth over the smooth orbs. That left her more free to move, and she took full advantage, doing a slow bump and grind directly against my cock. I decided not to let her have all the fun, and put my hands up to the sides of her small breasts, mashed against my chest, and started rubbing, fingertips sliding between us to touch those tender nipples.

"Oh my god, you bastard, that's no fair!" she moaned as now she ground both her chest and her hips against me. She made no move to stop me, though, and her breathing became deeper and more ragged.

When she lifted her lips from mine again I whispered to her, "Ok, you sex-crazed animal, lift your hips." She rose up for a moment, and I grasped my cock, quickly sliding it up and down her dripping pussy till it found the mark, then slipped in. Her reaction was immediate, as she slammed her hips back down, forcing me deeply into her.

Oh DAMN!" she said, "That's GOOD!"

She pushed herself up till she was sitting on me, and wriggled her hips till I was buried in her. She was running her hands up and down my bare chest, her knees on the bed, straddling me. Slowly she rotated her hips, and we both enjoyed the feeling of my cock moving deep inside her. She lifted and leaned forward, sliding me almost all the way out, then slammed herself back down on me, giggling as I grunted with surprise and pleasure.

She started rocking, nice smooth strokes with a steady rhythm, and I loved the little moaning sounds she made over and over as she fucked me. It was now dark out, but her body glistened in the light filtering in from the living room. She was doing all the work, and I could have lain there a long time and just watched and listened, enjoying the incredible sensations.

But she pushed herself up onto the balls of her feet, and started bobbing her ass up and down harder and faster, slapping against my legs and body with each stroke. She was gasping, panting, but the big smile on her face told me she was loving every moment. I pulled my knees up behind her, and starting rocking my hips, thrusting in time with her strokes. She moaned and leaned forward, hands on my chest, and started ramming herself back onto me, reaching down and rubbing her clit as she fucked me harder and harder.

My cock was throbbing, and my breath ragged. I rolled my hips harder, wanting only my release now. She met my thrusts, and finally her little cries signaled she was with me. She rammed herself down, rocking wildly back and forth, and my cock exploded inside her, filling her yet again. Our combined juices ran from her, down over my body. She was pulling her sensitive nipples, breathlessly panting as the last waves rolled through her body.

She fell forward, collapsing on me, and we gave each other breathless little kisses, our bodies not yet still. My arms were around her, holding her gently on top of me, her slim body fitting me perfectly. She was so light I hardly noticed her weight. I thought I could hear her purring.

When she finally rolled off of me, she leaned over and lightly kissed my lips.

I could hear the reluctance in her voice, when she finally said, "Dan, I hate to have to say this, but it's late, and you are going to have to take me home tonight. This is only our first date, our first day, and I can't just leave the girls alone all of a sudden."

I started to protest, "Shari, baby, I don't want you to go. They are not kids, they are adults!

"I know lover," she said, "I don't want to go. But maybe you can tell, I haven't been out in years. I know they will already have guessed why I'm so late, but at least I want them to have a bit of a doubt.

She was quiet for a moment, then changed the subject, "Dan, we're going to see each other again, aren't we?"

Again, I was caught by surprise, but responded, "Hmmmmmm that depends."

I heard her gasp, and was immediately sorry I had said that, but continued, "Are you planning to go home and lock yourself in and nail your doors shut? Because that's the only way you're not going to see me again. In fact, I'm planning on taking you up on your offer."

Relieved, she giggled and said, "What offer?"

"Our schedule, I choose the "any time I want" option!"

She grabbed me and threw her arms around me. I could hear the smile in her voice as she said, "Oh damn you! You scared me! And that's my favorite option too!" she covered my face with little kisses.

She went back to the original subject. "I promise, baby, I will tell the girls all about us. I have always been honest with them and shared things with them. I'm not their mother, I'm their sister. They'll just have to get used to having you around!

She wrapped her arms around me again and we enjoyed a long kiss, squirming against each other. She whispered in my ear, "I hope that means they will see a lot of you. Because I'll be available to you. Any time you want!"

I whispered back, "How about all day? And all night!"

She giggled and shot back, "And I'm the sex-crazed animal? Come to think of it, I must be, 'cuz that sounds wonderful!" I hate the thought of work Monday, dammit!"

"I know, me too" I said sadly. "We'll have to synchronize our schedules."

Neither one of us wanted our day together to end, and we spent some time just "making out" kissing and teasing each other gently. It was a wonderful feeling, having her in my arms, and being in hers.

"Dan, there is something I'd like you to think about."

"What's that baby?"

"Once you leg has healed, I would love it if you would try running with me again. You know I'm addicted to it, I don't want to give it up, but it would be SO much better if you were with me!"

Wow! Another surprise! Well maybe not really, but with the subsequent events of the day I had almost forgotten our run. And my leg. But that was because it was so much better I hardly felt it any more. Perhaps it hadn't been as bad as we thought. I was silent for a few moments. I remembered my years running. I did it because I wanted to, I liked it! No one runs for long that doesn't. But once there was no more team, it just wasn't as much fun alone, and not enough motivation. After college, I just stopped. But to be with Shari! The very idea was exciting!

But Shari was an active, veteran runner. It would probably be a while before I could keep up with her, the way she really wanted to run. There were some doubts. But I liked the idea.

"Pssssssst. Female sex-crazed animal to Male sex-crazed animal! You're making me crazier. What are you thinking?"

I held her lightly and gave her a tender kiss. "Shari, I would love to be able to run with you. But you know it will be a while before I can possibly keep up with you, time or distance-wise. Are you sure I wouldn't just spoil the experience for you?"

"Oh Dan!" she exclaimed happily, "you would MAKE the experience for me! And you already proved your willingness to push a little, when you kept going, even after you knew we had gone way beyond a reasonable distance on our run this morning. A lot of people would have just stopped and walked back. I blame myself for not making you do that," she added ruefully. She gave me another long hard kiss and giggled, "I'm sure our exercise together will make up for anything I miss."

After a moment she said, "There is one little thing though. Where we used to live, my sisters and I used to run together a lot. Would you mind if they came with us once in a while? They're great kids once you get to know them, even though they're a little shy. Neither one even has a boyfriend."

"Here we go again," I thought, "another surprise." Well, I knew they came with the package. And it wasn't like I would be with a couple of kids. They were nice looking young women, like Shari. If they took it easy on me, maybe a little runners "posse" wouldn't be so bad. Besides, I figured Shari wanted our time alone together as much as I did. No reason not to give it a try and see what happened. Bottom line was, whatever I needed to do right now to be with Shari was going to be ok. And that's what I told her.

She put her arms around me and kissed me softly. "Dan, this has been a wonderful day! Well, except for your leg. But you were so brave. Pick me up at 8 tomorrow morning and take me to the reservoir for a run, and, if you want, I'll spend the rest of the day with you. I'd like nothing better. But right now, you had better take me home."

I found her a T-shirt to put on, about three times her size, to replace the shirt I had ripped, and she slipped her shorts back on. When we got to the house, it was nearly midnight, but she wanted me to come in for a while. Her plan was to get her sisters used to the idea of my being there. I did of course, and we made out on the couch for a while. She whispered in my ear, "I KNOW they are listening to every sound we make!"

She giggled softly, then moaned, perhaps a little louder than normal, when I kissed her again. I know she didn't expect what came next. I pushed up the T-shirt and locked my lips over a nipple, which instantly went rock hard. "Oh shit!" was her surprised response. I didn't waste any time, tonguing hard and teasing with my teeth. When I finally bit down and pulled, I ground my hand against her pussy through the shorts and her hips heaved as she convulsed, giving a shout that was heard throughout the house. She came so hard her shorts were soaked in an instant, and she lay moaning and gasping as I continued to kiss her. "Oh my God," she said, "If they had any doubt before they don't now!"

"Good," I replied, "I want them to expect it from now on!"

We didn't want to part, but knew we had to, and when she saw me out the door she said, "Thanks Dan, for a great day, lunch was wonderful! Then she whispered very softly in my ear, "As an appetizer! And you were a great main course!"

"It's a good thing I'm not fattening, or else you would be about to start gaining weight! I'll see you in a few hours."

We both giggled, and with a final kiss goodnight, I forced myself to leave.

When I groggily dragged myself out of bed and into the shower, I began to wonder how I would ever get enough sleep, but when the first thoughts of Shari entered my head, I no longer cared. I couldn't wait to see her. My leg felt much better, and with a couple of ibuprofen, I barely felt it. I even considered surprising her by trying to run, but I realized she wanted to get in a decent workout, and didn't need to nurse me along.

When I got to the house, she was ready, of course, but she wanted me to come in for a minute. She gave me a good morning kiss, and whispered, "I've been dying to see you!"

Just as I replied, "Me too!" a robed figure fled from the bathroom upstairs towards the bedrooms, and I said, "Good morning, Denise," praying I hadn't mixed up the sisters.

Fortunately I was right, and she turned and said, "Hi Dan, Shari says she had a great time yesterday. And it sure sounded like it!" she giggled.

I smiled and said, "Well I sure did! Even if she did try to kill me!" and I patted the bandage on my leg.

"Take good care of her!" Denise said, and she scurried into her room, and I shouted back, "I guarantee it!"

Shari giggled and whispered, "Mmmmmmm, Promise?"

This time Shari had a little bag with her, with a change of clothes and miscellaneous girl stuff. We headed for the car, and after another long kiss, we headed for the reservoir. I wondered if she felt like I did - something had changed. We weren't strangers, going on a first date. It felt perfectly natural being with her now. The nervousness, wondering what would happen, had been replaced with the comfortable feeling of friends being together. Very intimate ones! But the feeling of anticipation, wanting to be with her, was delicious. I savored it.

She didn't say much either, during the ride. She appeared to be lost in her own thoughts. But she had her hand on my thigh, and every minute or so flashed a wonderful smile at me, sometimes followed by a little squeeze of that hand. Almost as though she was re-assuring me that she felt as good as I did. When I parked the car, she leaned over for another short kiss, then said, "Don't worry baby, I'll be back soon."

After she stretched and took off with a wave to me, I got out of the car and walked for a while, testing my thigh, and figuring it would help get my legs ready for running when I was able. I was pleased that I felt only a little tightness left. When I figured she would be on the way back, I went to the end of the lot, and sure enough, I could see her blonde hair bobbing as she ran towards me. Based on the time, I figured she had run between five and six miles. I could see she had worked up a pretty good sweat, so I figured she had pushed pretty hard.

She slowed a bit as she approached, and was at a fast walk by the time she reached me. With a big smile she said, "I'm soooo glad you're out here!" and stopped and gave me a kiss. I walked with her as she cooled down for a minute or two, and then she turned and suddenly locked her arms around me, pressing her cheek against my chest. She looked up, and whispered, "This is the best part of the run!"

She held my hand as we went back to the car, and once in the car she knelt on the seat and wrapped her arms tightly around me, kissing me long and deep. "Damn, she said, "I was thinking about you the whole time I was out there. I couldn't wait to get back!" She gave me another long kiss, sat back, and said, "Take me home."

We made it to my house in record time, and inside even faster, but she said, Dan, I have to have a shower, come with me!"

We both stripped down right in the living room, and I gave her a swat on her little butt as we ran for the shower. She shrieked and giggled, and by the time the water was warm enough we were already locked together, kissing. We scrambled into the shower and our lips locked again. Immediately, I felt her hand grasp my cock! She wasn't wasting any time and that was fine by me. I rammed my tongue into her mouth and rolled my hips, letting her know how much I liked it. Her lips pulled away with a gasp, and she said, with a big grin, "I think someone wants some attention!"

She dropped to her knees and pulled my cock into her mouth all in one motion. No playing this time, she sucked me deep and hard, head rocking back and forth, lips tight. I grabbed her blonde hair and pulled her to me, and my cock started sliding into her throat with every bob of her head. She was making wet gurgling sounds but kept going, and my cock was throbbing in moments. When I couldn't stand it any longer I yanked back on her wet hair, and reached down, grabbing her by the arms. I pulled her up to me and rammed my tongue into her mouth as my fingertips found her wet, hard nipples, and I pulled and twisted.

She was writhing against me, grinding her pussy against my cock. I pulled my lips away from hers and gasped out, "I hope you know how bad I need to fuck you now!"

"Do it damn it! What's taking so long?" was her growled reply.

I spun her around and pushed her head down in one motion, and she put her hands against the wall as she spread her legs. Fuck preliminaries! I grasped my cock and rammed it into her, shoving with my hips. She gave a loud cry as my cock buried itself in her cunt, but she thrust her ass back and ground against me. I grabbed her hips and started banging away. The bathroom echoed with her moans and my growls as we fucked like tigers. My cock was throbbing as I pounded it into her. She grunted with every stroke as she rammed her ass back at me, and our bodies slapped louder and louder.

Suddenly I pulled out of her, straightened her up and whirled her around, pushing her back against the wall. She lifted one leg, putting it on the rim of the tub, and I moved forward, ramming my cock into her wide open cunt again. Now we could both look down and watch as I pounded her, my cock sliding its full length with every stroke. She grabbed my hips and started pulling, forcing my cock in even harder. Both of us were panting, growling, swearing, neither giving a damn about what, as we used each other, only wanting to get off with the most titanic orgasms ever.

When my cock started throbbing I looked her right in the eyes and grabbed both her nipples. I pulled and twisted hard, and as she shrieked I could feel the fiery cum gushing out of her even with the water pouring down over us. I snarled as my cock exploded inside of her, pumping and spurting as I filled her with my hot load. We were both bucking, bodies grinding against each other, wanting the last syllable of the most delicious orgasm I had ever known.