Let's Make a Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frenchman
Frenchman
255 Followers

She answered with a grin and said, "let's go to the living room couch and make-out. I need your kisses and the feel your hands all over my body. The night is young baby. Let's pretend we're on our honeymoon." Mother had such a wonderful imagination...almost as good as what I was imagining for her!

Mother slipped out of her dress as I stripped naked. We sat on the couch feeling each other body as I never could have dreamed. Mother was indeed everything I wanted. The feelings of sinful incest were still there but somehow it just made the sex all the better. She was willing to sacrifice so much for me and I was willing to take her offerings. I didn't know yet how much we would eventually fall in love but was soon to learn.

She soon would teach me everything about lovemaking. Both the sweet sensual kind and the down and dirty fucking like we had tonight. Oral and anal sex was soon to be enjoyed anytime I wanted it. We both wanted something from each other and we now had made a deal and sealed it with our bodies. It was going to be a great year for the two of us...more than we could ever have imagined.

As strange as our pact was...what was to happen next between mother and I would become even stranger yet. Mother was so caring and protective of me...she was ready and willing to do whatever it took to make her Roger remain happy at home and diligent to his schooling.

Frenchman
Frenchman
255 Followers
12