Let's Make a Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drawing in a deep breath, Hannah walked downstairs. She didn't know if she'd find Miranda or Alex or both of them, and she didn't know what she'd say either way. She just let her feet carry her down to the entertainment room where the big screen was showing a different porn from the one she'd glimpsed the night before.

Well, at least I know their Alex's for sure now, was her only thought before she looked towards the couch.

Alex was sitting there, his arms slung wide from his body, resting on the back of the couch. His dark hair was tousled in the back and he was bare-chested. Hannah studied the sight of his sleek muscles and swallowed hard before moving further into the room.

"Good morning," she said, stepping around the couch to face him.

Thankfully, he was wearing pajama pants but she couldn't not notice the bulge in his lap.

His blue eyes met hers and he grinned. "Good morning, Hannah," he greeted her and lifted a remote to silence the movie in the background. "I hope you had a good sleep."

She blushed and nodded, thinking this was already turning out to be the strangest conversation she'd ever been involved in. "I did, thanks," she replied lamely.

"I hope I didn't keep you up too late," he said and winked at her.

Blushing furiously, Hannah shrugged. She couldn't believe he was talking about it. She supposed someone as experienced as he was had this sort of thing happen all the time. She wondered briefly if her mother had caught him the same way and that was why she'd left town for two weeks.

"Where's my mom?" she asked as the though of her mother came to her.

"She went to visit Aunt Ruth," Alex replied and shifted on the couch, crossing one long leg over the other and dropping his hands to his lap. "She won't be back for about twelve days."

"Oh," was all Hannah could think to say.

"If she'd known you were coming home for spring break, she might have changed her plans," Alex said, watching her closely. To Hannah it felt as though his blue eyes were looking right through her.

"It was kind of last minute," Hannah replied, playing with the belt of her robe. "My plans for Florida fell through and I didn't want to hang out at the empty university."

"Ah, I see," Alex said with a nod. "I thought you might have come home because you knew your mother was gone."

"Wh-what?" Hannah stammered after a moment, caught by surprise. What was he saying to her?

"Come on, Hannah," Alex said with a smirk. "We both know what happened last night."

Hannah shook her head mutely, unable to think of anything to say.

"Even though I was a little preoccupied, I could see how wet you were from across the kitchen," Alex went on when she said nothing.

Hannah's eyes flicked back to his face and she gaped at him.

"Oh yeah, I could see it," he said, his voice dropping an octave. "And I saw your perky little breasts too. You've got a great body, Hannah."

She couldn't believe it. She just couldn't believe she was standing there, listening to Alex talk to her like this. Her body was flushed and hot all over and she couldn't deny the stirring in her pussy the longer she stood there.

"I think we need to get something straight right away though," Alex said and leaned forward, resting his forearms on his knees.

"What?" Hannah finally managed to get a word out.

"You know your mother doesn't need to know about what you saw, right?"

Again, his eyes stared into hers and Hannah found herself nodding along as he did. He grinned again, dropping the remote control beside him before standing up. He came towards her, towering over her by at least eight inches.

"I'm glad you understand," he murmured and tugged at the belt around her waist. "Now I think I should pay you back for that favor." He yanked the belt of her robe free and it drifted open.

Gasping, Hannah clutched at either side of the robe and held it closed over her body. Alex just stood in front of her, smiling knowingly at her and she didn't know what was happening.

So she turned and ran from the room.

Alex's voice trailed after her. "Don't bother trying to hide it, Hannah. I already saw you naked last night and I know you want me."

Mortified, Hannah ran all the way up to her room and slammed the door. She stopped in the middle of her room and covered her face with her hands. She wasn't a prude by any stretch of the imagination. Christ, she'd been fucking Todd like an animal only two night ago. But for some reason, Alex made her feel awkward and young.

Behind her the door to her room opened and she whirled around to see Alex. He was smiling and he leaned against her doorframe, crossing his arms over his bare chest.

"What are you doing in here?" she demanded, striving to sound more in control.

"I'm here to fuck you, Hannah," he replied simply and it blew all the air from her lungs.

"You...can't," she replied and took a step back, away from him.

"Oh, but I think I can," he said and walked into the room, walking right to her until she was pinned between her tall dresser and his body. "I know you want it too."

"No, I d-don't," she stammered and shook her head, even as her mind was screaming, 'yes, yes!'

"I bet you're soaking wet under that flimsy robe, aren't you?" he said and slid his eyes down the deep V of the robe.

She sucked in a breath to deny it but he parted the robe and slid a hand between her thighs before she knew it. She gasped and shuddered as his fingers easily slid between her pussy lips and inside her dripping hole.

"I fucking knew it," he hissed, moving his lips close to her ear. "I'll make you a deal, Hannah."

"W-what? A... d-deal?" It was so hard to comprehend anything while he slid his fingers back and forth inside of her. Her eyes closed and she lifted her hands to his biceps, holding on while he tormented her.

"You keep what you saw last night a secret from your mom," Alex said, his lips brushing against her ear lobe. "And I'll fuck you all you want, all week long."

Hannah felt her head nodding and shivered when he chuckled, the deep sound reverberating through her body. Her eyes opened to find him staring at her and she smiled. Slowly, she felt her own experience returning and she knew this was the best deal she'd been offered in a long time.

"How about you fuck me for twelve days?" she whispered and grinned when his eyes widened a fraction. "Until my mom walks in the front door."

"You've got a fucking deal," he agreed and licked her lips.

She moaned and tipped her head back, parting her lips as her eyes closed again. Alex took her silent invitation and drove his tongue into her mouth as he shoved his fingers hard up into her pussy. He rubbed his thumb roughly over her clit and fisted his hand in her hair as he kissed her deeply. Hannah tried to hold on to him but he was moving away from her already.

Whimpering, she opened her eyes and frowned at him. He only smirked at her and pushed the robe from her body. She let it fall, pooling at her feet and stood naked in front of him for the second time in less than twenty-four hours. Hannah let her eyes trail down his body until she saw the front of his pajama pants sticking out proudly. Biting her lip, she met his gaze again as she reached for the thick shaft beneath the fabric.

"How about you get down on your knees and introduce yourself?" Alex suggested and put his hands on her shoulders, giving her a gentle push.

Hannah obliged, dropping to her knees only because she loved to suck cocks. It was the main reason she was able to get so many dates in university. She gripped the waist of the flannel pants and pulled them down, grinning like a kid in a candy store when his thick cock bobbed into sight right before her eyes. With one more look into his face, Hannah wrapped her lips around the fat tip, groaning deep in her throat as his salty pre-cum hit her tongue.

Alex exhaled sharply and cupped the back of her head, thrusting with his hips. Hannah gagged only once before taking his generous length deep into her throat. She cupped his balls in her hands and massaged them, looking up when she heard his sharp inhalation. She moved her head back and forth, stroking the exposed length of his cock each time it left her mouth. Alex braced one hand against the dresser behind her and thrust gently with his hips as she sucked on him.

God, but he tasted amazing. And she loved the way he felt, so hard and silky smooth between her lips. Pulling back, she tongued just the tip, keeping her hands moving up and down the shaft as she lapped at him.

"Fuck, Hannah," Alex growled and twisted his hand in her hair. "If I'd have known you sucked like this, I would have had you on your knees ages ago."

Hannah leaned back with a grin, sliding her palm over and around the plump head of his cock. "If I'd have known you had such a fantastic cock, I'd have begged you to let me suck it ages ago," she replied.

He grinned at her, a wicked, lusty grin and Hannah moaned before wrapping her lips around him again. She sucked hard, her cheeks caving in from the force. Alex groaned and pushed hard with his hips, knocking her head back against the dresser. She whimpered and thought she heard a harsh apology but she lifted her tongue to caress the underside of his shaft. He groaned and she squeezed his balls, happily drinking every bit of cum as he spewed inside her mouth.

After a few seconds, Hannah sat back on her heels and looked up into his face, wiping her lips with the back of her hand. His flavor lingered in her mouth and on her tongue and she idly stroked his cock as she wondered how long until he was ready to feed her again.

"Fucking great, Hannah," he said between breaths and reached down to pull her to her feet.

"Glad you think so," she replied.

"We're going to have to figure out some way for you to do that every day from now on," he told her.

She cocked her head to one side and continued to rub her hands up and down his hefty length. "Well, for the next twelve at least."

Alex's eyes narrowed and his hands closed roughly on her waist. She jumped in his grasp, smiling into his eyes. "I don't think you understand," he told her roughly. "I want you to suck my cock every day until I tell you to stop."

Hannah flushed, unsure if she should be flattered or frightened by his demand. "I don't know how we could manage it," she decided to say.

Alex grinned again, his deep blue eyes heavy-lidded with desire. He dropped one hand and cupped her where she was still dripping wet with anticipation. "I think we'll find a way."

Hannah could only nod in agreement as his fingers pushed through her swollen pussy lips to tease her hole. He lifted his fingers and circled her hardened clit and she sucked in a breath when he pinched her between his thumb and finger.

"I've got to do something about this," he announced and turned them, shoving her down onto her bed beneath him.

As he crawled over her, she felt the hard length of him against her thigh, and he was really hard again. He kissed her, teasing her mouth and tongue with his and drawing away before she could properly meet his thrusting tongue. His fingers slid into her pussy, fucking her slick hole rapidly. Then he brought his hand up, dragging her own wetness over her stomach and up to her erect nipples.

"You want me to keep playing with you?" he asked, almost sounding polite. "Or do you just want to be fucked?"

"Fucked," she replied quickly and gasped when he pinched her clit.

"How?"

Well, since he was so close to her already, her first choice was missionary. When pressed, her favorite position was doggie style, with hard fingers clutching her hair or slapping her ass.

"Forget it," Alex said before she could answer. "I'll fuck you my way."

And he did. He lifted her legs, draping them over his shoulders and he grasped his cock to line it up with her cunt. With that same wicked grin on his face, he slid inside, going deep in one hard thrust. He felt so much thicker than she'd expected and Hannah pressed her head back into the bed as he pushed deeper. At this angle, with him holding her ass right of the bed, it felt like he was going to drill right through her. His movements were controlled though, angling deep and then pulling out slowly before going deep again.

Hannah clawed at him arms, gasping for breath as he fucked her long and slow. He slammed hard a few times, making her see stars but he always withdrew before she could even adjust to the penetration. Mindlessly, she reached one hand down to play with her clit as he thrust into her juicy cunt.

"Fucking slut," he growled at her. "You always play with yourself like that?"

Hannah blinked up at him before nodding, her fingers working faster over the hard bud.

"I can see your fucking dildo there," he said and jerked his chin at her nightstand.

Twisting her head, which was difficult since he was pounding into her so hard, Hannah glanced over to see her beloved toy there. She turned back to him and shrugged as best as she could. Alex grunted and drove his cock deep, slapping their bodies together roughly.

Then she came, screaming his name as she squeezed her clit. Alex moved faster, slamming hard against her repeatedly until she felt his muscles tense. The next several thrusts hurt as he came hard, emptying his load deep inside her pussy. After a few moments, he let her legs down and they lay silently beside each other.

"Holy shit," Hannah breathed, reaching down to cup herself. She was tender already and wondered if she could handle anything more today, never mind for the next twelve days.

Alex said nothing but he stirred beside her, rolling over and reaching across her for the nine inch realistic looking dildo on her nightstand. He held it up between them, his eyes bright and his breathing still coming quickly.

"What?" she asked with a grin, wondering what was going through his mind.

"I think we can have some fun with this," he told her.

Hannah wasn't sure what he meant and was about to tell him she didn't need the dildo since she now had his fantastic hard cock to fuck. Then Alex rolled her onto her stomach and shoved the dildo into her wet hole. She groaned, pressing her face into the bed and lifting her ass off the bed as he fucked her with the toy. He slipped it in and out fast, coating it with their combined juices. After another minute, he pulled it out of her.

"Come here," he growled at her and she lifted her head to see him urging her closer. With another glance, she saw that his cock was already stirring to life for the third time. She grinned as she lifted herself over his body, feeling like she'd just won the fucking lottery.

Straddling him, she rubbed her pussy lips up and down his slowly hardening shaft. When she felt the head of his cock brush against her opening, she stopped moving and reached down to stroke him.

"You want to fuck me again?" Alex asked, lying casually beneath her with one arm folded behind his head. His eyes were dark and he still held the dildo in one hand.

"I do," Hannah told him and moved until she was sinking down around him.

He didn't let her get all the way down though. Moving quickly, he pulled out from under her and positioned her on her hands and knees. She glanced over her shoulder at him, almost coming just anticipating him fucking her from behind. He held the dildo up for her to see before he lowered his hand and slid the toy between her full ass cheeks. She tensed up when she realized what he'd meant about 'having fun with it.'

"I know that you're not a virgin, Hannah," he said conversationally to her, slowly sliding the toy up and down her crack, covering her ass with her own juices. "But if I had to guess, I'd say that there are parts of you that still are." As he spoke, he brought his cock up and slipped it into her aching cunt.

Groaning, she dropped her head and pushed her ass back towards him, wanting him to fuck her hard again. He teased her, still moving the dildo up and down her ass crack and keeping his thrusting shallow. After far too short a time, he withdrew from her pussy and shoved the dildo into her instead.

She gasped and lifted her head. She reached down, fingering her hard clit and moaning as she approached another orgasm. He was pushing the dildo hard into her. It didn't feel as good as his cock but she could be patient. Even as the thought crossed her mind, he slid his hand over her ass, gently parting her cheeks. Then she felt the hot head of his cock pressing against her anus.

"Oh, n-no," she moaned but even she didn't know if it was a true protest. The dildo in her cunt felt so good and he was fucking her so hard with it and she kept rubbing her clit, twisting it between her fingers as she rocked quickly towards a climax.

"I don't ever want to share you," Alex said and Hannah was almost relieved to hear him breathing as hard as she was.

His cock was still pushing hotly against her asshole. She wanted to relax, she wanted desperately to feel what he wanted her to feel. His words were making little sense to her but she strained to listen anyway.

"So this... is the closest... we'll get to... double penetration," he gasped out, his words broken up by his gasps as he slowly, agonizingly slowly pushed inside her ass.

Hannah came hard then, her body convulsing and her pussy squeezing the dildo. She frantically rubbed her clit, riding the waves as Alex pushed deeper into her ass. He stopped with a groan and started to pull back out, still fucking her with the toy. Hannah arched her back, gasping for air as he eased his cock all the way back in.

He was going so slowly, so very slowly that she couldn't even see straight. Her hand was still moving on her aching clit, sending her tripping down towards another orgasm. He felt the tension in her body and laughed harshly.

"Fucking beautiful," he groaned and Hannah struggled to lift her head to look back at him. "Your ass... so tight..." he ground out from behind clenched teeth and Hannah at into his face. He had his eyes squeezed shut and every muscle and tendon stood out on his body. His arm was still moving, pumping the dildo in and out of her squishing cunt and his abs flexed and slid beneath the skin as he fucked her ass.

"So... g-good..." Hannah gasped, her mind melting as she rocked back against him.

Alex grunted and pumped faster, his hand losing it's rhythm on the dildo and his thighs meeting the backs of hers with harsh slaps. Then Hannah felt him explode inside her, his cum hot and making her feel deliciously warm all over. After what felt like ages, he pulled out of her and let go of the dildo, leaving it inside her pussy. Hannah didn't care. She collapsed face down on the bed and turned her head to one side so she could breathe as she promptly passed out.

-----

When she woke up, it was to the feeling of Alex sliding his cock between her pussy lips. He was spooning her from behind and one strong hand was holding her right leg up just enough so that he could fit his cock between her thighs. Hannah stirred and tried to look over her shoulder at him but he ignored her, slipping his cock up into her pussy.

Hannah hissed at the sensation. She didn't know how long it had been since he'd last fucked her but she still felt tender from their first coupling. Alex pushed deep, his hand coming down on her shoulder to hold her in place as he fucked her now. Hannah groaned, turning her face to her pillow and breathing deeply.

Knowing that she was now awake, Alex moved behind her. He slid his hands around her hips and lifted her to her hands and knees. He moved behind her and spread her ass cheeks, teasing her anus with his thumb as he slid his cock back into her sopping hole.

"Is your ass sore?" he asked, his voice hoarse from sleep.

"No," she moaned and laid her head down on the pillow beneath her.