Let's Make a Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," Alex replied and pushed his thumb inside her ass.

Gasping, Hannah arched her back, begging him silently to keep fucking her. And he did. He rocked his hips back and forth, fucking her hard enough that the headboard of her bed rapped repeatedly against the wall. All the while, he thrust his thumb back and forth in her ass.

God, he felt so good inside her. His cock was so hard and hit her so deep with every thrust that she didn't think she could ever have another cock inside her again. Alex's offer to fuck her every day sounded like the best deal she could imagine.

He pulled his thumb from her ass and moved his hand around to play with her clit. Hannah groaned and pushed back against him. He pushed faster for a moment and then pulled his cock out until only the tip was inside her. His hand was firm on her hip, keeping her from moving back, which is what she was desperately trying to do. At last he pushed back in and pinched her clit, making her scream as she came.

Satisfied that she'd reached her peak, Alex moved both his hands to her hips and dug his fingers into her flesh as he fucked her hard. She grunted from the impact of their bodies meeting, sucking in air when she could and loving the feeling of him taking her so roughly. She fucking loved to be fucked doggie style and now Alex knew it. He thrust into her, his breathing coming faster with each move until he threw his head back and shouted as he came.

-----

The next twelve days passed by in a blur of mad passion and slow fucking. Hannah learned that Alex was the marathon champion of fucking. He barely needed time after shooting his load before he was hard again. Hannah loved fucking him from every angle and having him use her body the same way. Her favorite was still being taken deep from behind and Alex seemed to enjoy it as well.

They were in that exact position in the entertainment room with a porno playing in front of them in high-def when her mother came home. Through their moaning they heard the front door open and jumped away from each other in a panic when her voice trickled downstairs towards them.

"Cover yourself," Alex growled at her, chucking a blanket in her direction as he hurried upstairs.

Hannah didn't know what he was planning to do - naked! - but she giggled and wrapped the blanket around herself as he'd ordered. She listened to their voices but couldn't really make out the conversation so she turned off the movie and returned the TV to regular cable. A few minutes later, she heard laughter and then the sound of footsteps on the stairs.

"Hi, sweetheart," her mother greeted her and Hannah smiled weakly at her.

You wouldn't be calling me sweetheart if you knew I'd just been fucking your husband, mom, she thought but managed somehow to make small talk with her mother.

She was surprised, to say the least, when her mother started talking about getting her into another resident as soon as possible.

"What?" Hannah asked, her brow wrinkling in confusion.

"Well, Alex explained to me that you were here because of some mix-up at the university," her mother said and patted her head, the only part of her visible from the blanket. "Don't worry. He's already made some calls and should be able to get you a deal on an apartment not too far away from here. Isn't that nice? We can see each other more often now."

"That's great," Hannah murmured, her mind reeling. So I guess that's his plan to keep me fucking him, she thought, a grin spreading across her face as the possibilities washed over her. "That sounds like a really great deal," she agreed and her grin grew even wider when she spotted Alex walking down the stairs behind her mother. "Really great," she repeated, her pussy clenching as she watched Alex lick his lips.