Let's Party with the X-men Ch. 05

Story Info
Storm excuses herself from the party.
820 words
3.95
40k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers

The noise of the party had gotten too much for one of the partygoers and Ororo Munroe had retired to her private room inside the mansion. She stared longingly out into the darkness of the skies; the moon had since crested over the tree line at the mansion in Westchester. Her duties at the school long since over, and they had been since the party had begun earlier in the evening.

Her hand grazed over the window, and her powers crested slightly, turning the minute water vapors into crystalline particles of ice. In seconds she managed to frost over most of the window.

She sat down in a big comfy armchair, sliding her body down into its big, comfortable folds. The music and the laughter was getting to be a bit much and she really didn’t want to deal with a drunk Bobby Drake again… (Once was enough thank-you).

Her clothes were wet and sticky, and though any type of temperature change didn’t affect her own body, her clothing was, and it had begun to smell rather ripe. She lifted the shirt off, sniffed it, and immediately pulled it away from her body.

“Holy crap girl, you really need to think about getting yourself into the shower. I know that temperature changes don’t affect you, but you can smell your clothing, and by extension you, all the way through the mansion can probably smell you.” Storm clucked her tongue to herself and decided that she would just have to go take a shower. She slid off her clothing, going for her white Lycra top at first, letting it slide down over the top of her arms, and back over the peaks and valleys of her breasts.

She could see by the peaks of her nipples that she was aroused, and she wondered if she should just pursue it or let it go. She knew that she should just go take a shower, but it had been so long since she had been with a man, not since she and Forge had broken up, that it was almost impossible for her not to do anything.

“Damn it all!” She hissed, automatically she could see large storm clouds beginning to move over the top of the mansion, and she realized that she’d better get her emotions under control in case someone thought that something was amiss and went to check on her.

She knew that there was only one thing left to do and that was to take matters into her own hands, as it were, and press on. She shoved down her pants and let them hang around her ankles before shucking them off entirely.

Her white pubic hair was sopping, and why shouldn’t it be, it was no surprise what Logan’ party had descended into; after all, Logan himself was most famous for bedding a bevy of women. Her little finger darted around her white pubic hair for a moment before sliding deep into the cavern of her wet vagina.

Unknown to storm, most of the party goers that were still there were now looking over into the direction of the big picture window in the mansion.

“Hmm… Stated Professor Xavier, it appears that there’s going to be a storm happening soon.” He smiled as he realized exactly what was going on, after all, it didn’t take a telepath to realize exactly what it was that was happening.

Storm meanwhile had slid her hands out from her pussy, and had switched to a sliver vibrator, her breath was coming out in gasps now, and she knew that in moments that her release would occur.

Her hands roamed ever so slightly over her breasts and she plucked at the nipples ever so gently. “Oh Goddess, yes! Yes!” She screamed as her legs started to thrash back and forth, her eyes clouded over and she felt her powers start to release.

White light flowed from her eyes almost as quickly as cum emerged from her body. Her hair started to stick up on end, and in seconds Storm knew that she was going to have an even bigger climax than before.

Heralded with a loud clap of thunder, a bolt of lightning sparked from the sky, and in moments attracted itself to her. Lightning surged through her body as her orgasm went through, lashing the two primal forces as one. In moments Storms eyes cleared, and she looked around the room dazed.

“Oh my goddess, that was wonderful, thank-you for once again showing how mighty you were to your lowly servant.”

She yawned, stretched, and then washed herself with a quick rainstorm. In moments she'd redressed and headed back to the party, feeling a little more refreshed than when she’d left.

As she re-emerged from her room, Professor Xavier smiled knowingly at his student. He too had had a time of losing control, but that was another story to be discussed later

PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers