Let's Party with the X-men Ch. 06

Story Info
Xavier winds down after the party.
948 words
4.1
27.9k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers

Everything went well during the party, and nothing really seemed to get out of hand. I was glad to see that my X-men were enjoying themselves and that we were finally able to have some time to be ourselves, and for once be “regular every day” people, without the benefits of mutant powers.

Fortunately, or unfortunately for me, as I am one of the foremost Telepaths in the world, I knew exactly what was going on when most of my students excused themselves from the party that Logan had been holding.

It wasn’t long that I too was beginning to feel the urges that any man would have and longed to excuse myself from the party as well. It was even apparent to most that the host of the party, Logan was no where to be seen, and had, more than likely gone off with Jubilation to have some Jubilation of their own, if you get my meaning.

I excused myself and went back to my own quarters. Being an owner of a mansion does have some advantages, as I was able to have one of the largest rooms. I closed my door to the room and mentally locked it, I heard the satisfying click as the tumblers turned and the door shut behind me.

Finally I was alone, in my own room, away from the entire ruckus that was caused by the party. I pressed the button that allowed me to slide out from the frame of my mechanized wheelchair.

I placed my arms on the bed and used them to hoist me up. The digital clock on my bedside stated that it was 12:45. I groaned to myself, what in the world had I been thinking, staying that long at Logan’s party.

I was tired, but for the oddest reason, horribly horny. I slid off my shoes and placed them onto the floor, next to my chair. My shirt and pants came next, the routine of getting into my PJ’s a straight and narrow one as always. I took my pants off and slid them down my legs, letting them fall to the floor before I transferred back into my chair. I shucked off my pants entirely and left them on the floor. Better late than never, trying to go to the bathroom.

I wheeled in and settled myself down on the toilet, positioning my cock in just the right way so that I’d be able to pee and wouldn’t hurt myself later if I tried to go.

I heard myself make water and then dried off with a clean body pad, placing it in the garbage for the maid to come and get to later tomorrow morning. I placed my arms in back of my head, yet I was still horny as ever.

I chuckled to myself as I had thought that there wasn’t really a chance of this since my back had been broken so long ago.

“What the hell.” I thought to myself. “I can enjoy myself if I so choose. I mean after all, aren’t I the most powerful Telepath in the world, and if I can’t make my own body do what I wish, when I wish, than what good am I, no?”

I slid back off the toilet and back into my chair for the short jaunt back to the bed. I knew that this was probably a long shot and that I’d never tried to use my powers in such a way before, but anything was worth a shot once wasn’t it?

I was naked as I hadn’t been (except to take a shower) in a long time. My hand shakily grasped the base of my penis; I chided myself unconsciously, knowing that this long shot really was a long shot.

Gently I started to stroke myself, warning myself that I would have to be careful as not to chaff down there.

My hand slid effortlessly up and down my cock, as it had always wanted to do, as I had always wanted to do. The flesh felt so good in my hand, and I was amazed as I felt myself stiffen up inside my own grasp. I could feel as my mental powers started to engage and magically I suddenly felt as my cock sprung to life, I felt the flesh become hard in my hand, I could feel the sensation that my flesh made as it drifted across the body of my cock.

“Oh dear lord.” I gasped to myself. The sensations were getting to be to much, and I felt as my testicles shrunk inside of me making ready to do something that they hadn’t done in a good twenty-five years.

Suddenly it was there, inside of me pushing to get out. I let my hand continue to drift up and down, letting every sensation be milked, when suddenly it happened.

I came!

Glorious spurts of white milky cum shot out of my cock and landed in globules on the front of my chest. I sighed eagerly as the pent up release of the last fifteen years was gone and finished forever.

In other rooms I could hear as all of the X-men whom were in the vicinity of me began to moan as they took their own orgasms “well in hand” shall we say?

Being the most powerful Telepath in the world does have its advantages.

The weekend was beginning, but the party was over

***

Post Script: I had a great time writing these stories. please tell me if you wish for me to continue them, and If you'd like me to add in any other X-men that I might have forgot" Thanks Pen

PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers