Let's Play

Story Info
You come home to extreme dungeon fun.
2.8k words
4.47
78.3k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What if...

I would come home from work at the end of a particularly difficult week. Glad that the week is over and so happy to know that you and I would be able to spend some time together. Sure, we see each other passing through the shadows, as I get up to leave for work in the morning just a few hours after you have slipped in behind me after your shower, but we never seem to have the time to really touch one another.

I come home from work to find you there, waiting for me. You've ordered pizza for supper and rented a couple of sappy movies to watch. I can't imagine wanting to go out on a night like this. Nothing would make me happier than just sitting with you and holding you...and maybe later, playing with you. I have had an especially tough week and have a great deal of tension to release. You're exactly the cure I'm looking for. All while eating and snuggling through the movie, I keep thinking about how I feel about you and how happy I am that I found you. Laying on the couch together, my hand under your shirt, resting on your chest, I can feel your heart beating. Feeling your skin, so soft and warm, distracting, my thoughts begin to wander, thinking about how well you try to please me, how this heart is beating for me, about how I can make it pound with a whisper and race with two small words. "Let's play." Laying there, consumed with these thoughts, I give in to my own urgency, put my lips to your ear, kissing it gently, and whisper softly "Let's play." Loving the look in your eyes as you see the desire in mine.

Pulling you by the hand, I lead you down stairs, to our play room. I have you stand still, arms at your sides as I remove your clothes, fingers brushing against your skin at every opportunity. I want you naked and vulnerable and open to me. Completely. And I want you blindfolded. Before slipping the soft hood over your head, I kiss your lips for one brief moment, letting you keep a taste of me on your tongue before the darkness overtakes you.

I lead you to a bench and have you bend forward, resting your chest against the wooden surface and fastening your arms, spread out, to the restraints on the legs. Kneeling between your legs, behind you, I attach a spreader bar and cuffs to your ankles. My hands sliding up your legs, across your ass, your back as I stand and step away to admire my beautiful boy. And I leave the room to return up stairs.

After 20 minutes or so, I return. You hear me crossing the kitchen above you hear my heels clicking across the floor, coming down the stairs, you can recognize the sound of my boots as I cross the basement floor, striding towards you. I smile, seeing you turning your head towards the sound. Walking to the wall to your right, I rustle through shelves and drawers, drawing out toys that I might want to play with. Glancing back at you, I have such a hard time not wanting to do it all, but for now, I've made my choices.

Placing my treasures on the bench beside you, I trace my finger nail down the center of your back...listening to you make a small sound at my touch, your head raising off of the bench, like you are looking for the source of the sensation. Leaning against you, from behind, you feel the coolness of my tall boots against the inside and backs of your thighs, my hips against your ass and my lips grazing your back. A small kiss and you hear me walking away again. Then the sound of the sink running...I giggle as I watch your head snap towards the sound of the running water. It's been a while since we've done this, isn't it. I love to think of you playing while so full and uncomfortable. So much to concentrate on and so little power to control what I do to you. You flinch slightly as I ease the Bardex enema nozzle/plug into your ass and flinch even more as I inflate it to fill you. You will have no choice but to hold this water until I am done with you...and I will love every minute of your suffering. Hanging the bag of hot water on the ring above you, I open the valve and let the 5 liter bag empty into you slowly. My hands pulling your cheeks apart, making sure the plug is inflated enough, your squirming and little moans tell me that you are filling up nicely. I reach under you to feel your belly distending and am pleased to find that you are already hard for me. My beautiful boy.

When the bag is empty, I clamp off the tubing, remove it from the bag and let it dangle down from the inflated plug. Inflating another few squeezes of the bulb, I have a small shiver of pleasure as you let out a small moan of protest. Leaning over you...pressing my hips against your ass, forcing this in a bit more...I whisper into your ear "Shhhhh...don't waste it all just yet, we haven't even started to play."

Now that you have something to keep your mind occupied, I take my time looking for just the right toy to use next. Fondling my floggers and whips hanging on the wall...I can't make up my mind. Soft and light, or heavy and hard? You already have enough to worry about, what would help take your mind off of the pressure and fullness inside? Heavy and hard. Of course. Deciding on a braided cat, I approach you again, clicking across the floor and without a word...run the plaits across your back, letting you feel the weight of the leather. Smiling as you arch your back slightly.

Starting gently, and slowly...a stroke every 10 seconds, I begin. Paying special attention to your back and legs, ignoring your ass, I steadily increase the weight of my blows, but keeping an even rhythm. It's hypnotizing, the motion of the cat, the sound as it meets your flesh, the sound of your grunting as the blows get harder. Building to yelps and moans as I increase the power of my stroke. And quieting to gentle mewings as I begin to vary the rhythm and force. Your legs, although not supporting most of your weight are beginning to shake. Muscle fatigue begins to show. Your concentration is hyper focused and you are were I want you now...deep in subspace. Aware of my presence only in some abstract sense. You have become my boy completely. Stopping for a moment, I run my fingers over your back and legs, feeling the raised flesh...wanting to kiss it, lick it, consume your pain. I'm so aroused seeing you like this, so helpless and so completely mine.

Trading the cat for my beloved single tail, I whisper to you again "Let's Play."..and I begin. A single stroke crosses your ass, the first to touch it today, your scream tells me it was a well played strike. I can't help but smile as I see you tense your muscles...pulling at the wrist restraints, knowing that it will hurt less if you are prepared this time. And another blow falls, this time crossing your beautiful back. Screaming, your head thrown back, the material from the hood is sucked into your mouth as you gasp for breath. A small cut bleeds almost immediately and is joined by another as the next blow crosses the last. Another and another and another. Five...that's so few, but so wonderfully effective. Wishing I could see your face, but not wanting you to see the mask of desire and need on mine, I pull your head back and kiss you through the hood. Inhaling your shaking breath...biting your lips through the fabric. I release your head and return to stand behind you. Grasping between your legs, I squeeze your balls , hard, pulling them back to me. Releasing them, I place my hands on your back...steadying my self as I bring the toe of my boot up between your legs...pushing your balls hard against your body, the smooth leather of the top of my boot, crushing against you until your whimpers form words..."Mercy...please my Queen, Mercy ." Adding another few second of pressure I release and step away.

As long as you remain still, the water filling you is tolerable. The pain in your back far outweighs the discomfort you are feeling inside. I want to change that for you. I unshackle your arms from the bench and stand you up. Shaky and quivering, I hold you for a moment, my lips touching your chest, your neck. I whisper to you "I am so proud of you." I turn you around, and have you lay back on the bench, placing a small pillow under your head, pulling your arms over your head and shackling them to the end of the long bench. Attaching a rope to the bar between your ankles, I pull it under you so your knees are bent and your legs are pulled tight. My hand resting on your belly, swollen and distended...pressing down a bit to aid in your discomfort, stroking across your chest...feeling your heart pounding...I whisper, again "Let's Play."

I can see the hood rising and falling with your breathing...so fast, almost panting now. Making small sounds, like a frightened animal. I am so overwhelmed with my feelings for you, I have to step away. I can't breathe and my heart is trying to escape through my ribs.

Opening a drawer under you, I take out a cloth roll. It clinks as I unwrap it, revealing a set of shiny new medical sounds. The set contains 8 stainless steel instruments of increasing thickness, slightly curved and about 10 inches long. Laying the unwrapped roll on your belly, I chose one that appears to be a good size. Covering it with lubricant, I hold it in my right hand, while holding your penis in my left. Whispering "Don't move" to you, I slowly and gently slide the rod into you. Watching your chest rising and falling even faster now, and feeling your penis harden as the instrument penetrates it. I gently begin fucking you with this new toy, loving every second of this, as your hips start to move slightly...wanting more of this inside you. Leaning forward to place a kiss on your belly, I pull it out and replace it with the next thicker rod. Your moans tell me that this is the right size to be using. As I press it in, gently, your sounds get more intense, arousing me to the point of distraction. Your cock is hard now around this steel invader and I start stroking you slowly. Pre-come leaks around the rod. I can't stand this! I can't go on without some relief.

Pulling the sound from you I move the set from your belly to the bench top. I step up on the bench...and stand over your head...your face, still in the hood. With my heels, almost touching your shoulders, I squat down and sit on your chest...and reach to remove the hood. Smiling down on you, not letting your eyes adjust to the brightness, I slide forward, wetting you from chest to mouth with my juices, and grind myself onto your mouth. Smothering you with my pussy, you don't need to be told what to do. Sitting down hard on your face, I know you can't breathe, so I time myself. Count to 10, and let you have a breath, and down again. Count to 15 and let you have a breath, and down again. Count to 30, and let you have a gasping breath, before lowering myself onto you again. Repeating this, over and over until you are gasping and desperately trying to make me come, to make me stop this game. Shuddering , I finally orgasm...forcing myself down harder on you for the duration, while your chest almost explodes from lack of air. Leaning back, after, still shaking, trying to catch my breath, I sit back on your chest, smiling down on you.

It's time for you to let all of that water go now. Removing all of your restraints, I help you from the bench. Standing, shaking, smiling, I lead you to the bathroom and leave you behind the closed door to empty yourself. When you are finished, you open the door, standing there, slightly embarrassed, I just want to hug you. But you know that affording you this small dignity will not go unpaid.

Smiling my most wicked smile...I mouth the words, again. "Let's Play," take you by the hand and lead you to our bedroom.

Gently laying you back on the bed, I again place the leather cuffs around your wrists and secure them to the ring in the headboard. Kissing down the insides of your arms, I move to kneel between your legs. Pushing them apart with my knees, I fasten a cuff to each ankle and thread a length rope through each D ring, pulling tight and fastening each end to the headboard...spreading you apart for me. Hopping off of the bed, I give you a good slap to the ass before I leave the room for a minute.

Returning a few minutes later, with a handful of toys from downstairs, I smile at you as I drop them on the bed next to you. Reaching into the drawer next to the bed, I pull out the tube of lube and a glove. Kneeling over you, smiling, I bend to kiss you and whisper "are you ready for this, my beautiful boy?" Your big smile tells me everything I need to know. I settle in between your legs, kneeling and smiling. I want to watch you while I do this. Watch your face...watch you watch me. And as my fingers enter you, I whisper "look at me." Two fingers, three. Slow, easy gentle.

My left hand on your thigh...resting, touching you. Three fingers, turning, twisting, opening you for me. I smile at you...watching your face as I add a fourth finger. Loving the change in your expression...and still slowly opening you. My left hand grasps your cock as my right continues to push into you. Stroking slowly as I curl my fingers and attempt to slide my hand into you. Slowly...forcefully, slowly. Stroking you at the same time. Wanting you to enjoy this as much as I do. Pushing harder, your face shows the struggle and pain this is causing. I don't care. I want you to love this. I know that I will never get inside of you while stroking your cock, so I stop for a moment...a few moments and just stop everything. Whispering "relax for me love, let me do this one thing."

Pressing gently again, little pushes as you open and relax for me. Watching the pain wash over your face as my hand is forced inside of you. Whispering " Don't move." Leaning over you, I take your cock into my mouth. My hand inside of you moving just slightly...causing your cock to bob inside of my mouth. I know it will be torture for you to come with my hand inside of you. But that is what I want. And I whisper "come for me."

My mouth back on you, so warm, wet, tongue on you. Lips tight, sliding up and down on you. Come for me baby, let me feel you clamp down on my hand...let me hear your cries as the pain of my hand fights with the orgasm building. Come for me. And you do. I feel you pulsing, spurting on my tongue against the back of my throat. Good boy...what a good boy you are. You are crying now, my hand in you is going numb from the pressure of your orgasm around it. You lay there panting...tears, wanting me to stop now. Please. But I still have to pull my hand from you. So I whisper "relax my love, please,...shhhh...relax." Pulling my hand from you, slowly, watching your face again, a mask of agony and tears and exhaustion. You are so beautiful, I want to cry.

Kneeling over you, I release your legs, then your arms. Unbuckling the cuffs from each and throwing them on the floor. I kiss away your tears, licking them dry. Pulling the blankets up from the bottom of the bed, I cover us. Curling up in the crook of your arm, my head on your chest, my leg over you, my hand resting on your chest again, feeling your heart finally slowing. Hugging you close to me, I smile as I begin to dream of tomorrow...whispering as I fall asleep..."Let's Play."