Let's Play a Game!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VF_0079
VF_0079
164 Followers

As the sun gradually rose and the morning brightened we cuddled together enjoying these empowering feelings we felt for each other.

Epilogue

"Are you sure you don't want us to take you to the airport?"

"Yes mom, I'm sure. I really appreciate it but Claire's taking me there on her own. I want to say my goodbye to her with some privacy if you don't mind."

"Of course. Oh dear me, my baby boy is all grown up now. You're really leaving."

"Mom...please don't get all teary for me...it's not like I shall be going to the moon. It's only a four hour flight!"

"I know, I know but you're our first born and it will sure feel strange to pass by your room and see it empty for such a long time."

Summer had finished and as September came by so did the realities of life. I would be leaving home to continue with my post graduate studies in the UK and Claire would be staying back, starting a new job and attending a post graduate program on medical informatics. It was heart wrenching for both of us to be separated so early in our relationship but we were both resolved to make it succeed. This was the information age after all and we had all manners of technological tools in our disposal when all our parents had was writing old fashioned mail to each other.

It turned out that I spent almost two full years in the UK. Claire had in the meantime landed a full time job as a technician in a cytology lab and was finishing up with her masters. We phoned each other on a daily basis and we also used chat programs and emails.

The first Christmas I came back it was as if not a day had gone by between us and if anything, our love for each other grew to new heights. Our separations where always very difficult but Claire was very supportive and urged me on whenever I felt homesick or lovesick.

Then on top of everything, I had to leave her behind for a third year in a row in order to serve in the military for one year. That was really crushing for her and it was the first time that she openly cried so much. It really destroyed me when in between sobs she said "what must I do to keep you close?" It was a difficult moment but Claire quickly rebounded and with her characteristic upbeat and cheerful spirit she saw us through our third year of long distance relationship.

The upshot was that she got to visit all kinds of interesting rural places throughout the country where we got to have all kinds of steamy sex marathons in dilapidated hotels or more simply, out in the open.

After that ordeal was over, I went job hunting and finally landed a job ten months later. Yet a few more months down the road we moved in our own place. In 2009 we exchanged vows of eternal love and in 2010 our first child, a son, was born. Two years later a lovely baby girl came to augment our family.

Naturally, our lives have changed drastically since that warm summer night when our journey begun. We have a lot more on our minds and the daily grind can be very tiring. But the flame is still there and our feelings are just as strong as they were after our first kiss all those years ago. Our time together may now be more limited but our sentiments can be communicated in so many different ways.

For me Claire is a talented lover, my best friend, my soul mate, the perfect mother for our children, my sports and hobby partner and an excellent doctor. She manages being all these things with a smile on her face and the same upbeat character which saw us through three years of long distance relationship. She's a bright, shiny star in my life and I feel blessed and lucky to have her.

VF_0079
VF_0079
164 Followers