Let's Play Doctor/Patient

Story Info
The gyno table provides a fabulous experience.
2k words
4.37
82.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The extensive exchange of details of our next session were emblazoned in my mind and yes, definitely my pussy!! When one of my friends asked if I would help him realize one of his role-playing fantasies, imagine how thrilled I was to learn that I would be realizing one of my own naughty, nasty role-playing fantasies!!

I arrived at my doctor's appointment a little early. I knew there would be paperwork to fill out, so I knew it would be best to be there just a little early. I took the clipboard from the receptionist and began looking over the various questions, carefully marking my answers. You see, I was visiting a different kind of doctor, a "sex" doctor of sorts. This particular doctor was highly recommended. He would do a complete "nasty" exam and help you with any kind of sexual problem or interest you brought to him. The rumor as that this doc had an incredibly perfect cock...not too big, not too thick, you know, one of those just right cocks!!

I could hardly wait till it as my turn!! I had heard all sorts of rumors as to the various treatments that this doc dispensed...I could hardly wait to see what he prescribed for my treatment...

"Liza," the nurse at the door called my name. I could feel my pussy getting warm and wet. I followed the nurse dressed in colorful scrubs down a long, dark hallway into a very sterile exam room. There was an ancient looking gyno table, several lights on stands stationed around...a dressing screen over in one corner, a medical chest with an assortment of instruments laid out neatly on a sterile cloth.

The nurse took my clipboard with my questionnaire. She looked it over and placed it on the instrument table.

"You'll need to undress completely and put this paper gown on, then take a seat on the table," she instructed pointing to the dressing screen. I thanked her and went behind the screen. I could hear her opening drawers and moving instruments around. I quickly undressed completely and took the paper gown and put it on...

"Be sure and keep the open side to the back," she told me as though she knew I as wondering which way to put it on. I felt so exposed as I put the gown on my altogether ass exposed...though I knew I would be sitting and it didn't matter once the doctor laid me back on the table and my feet in the stirrups...I tired the gown behind my neck and stepped from behind the screen. I was almost trembling, half from nerves, half from being chilly...the room seemed awefully cold. I could feel my nipples hardening as the paper gown touched them.

The nurse looked at me and pointed to the exam table. A fresh sheet as covering the gyno table...I stepped up between the stirrups and sat down...the sheet as nice and warm on my bare ass...it felt so good.

I was a bit embarrassed at how hot and wet I was between my legs.

"It looks like you've filled everything out, the doctor will be in shortly. Do you have any questions?" the nurse asked as she looked over my questionnaire. I shook my head no. She smiled and put the clipboard back on the instrument table and left the room.

I didn't have to wait long. Dr. Goodcock soon knocked on the door and entered the room. He was a nice looking man, he was wearing green scrubs under his traditional white lab coat...

"You're not nervous are you?" He asked as he stepped right up to me sitting on the exam table. He put his hand on my leg just at the hem of the paper gown.

"Just a little. Always nerve racking when stepping into the unknown," I replied. He smiled and his hand moved up between my thighs...

"Well, we both know why you're here and the best advice I can give is to relax and enjoy," he told me as he stepped over to the instrument table and picked up my questionnaire. He looked over it, scribbled a few notes of his own, then put it down. He then washed his hands and put on his sterile gloves.

"Now, I want you to move your bottom to the very edge of the table," He instruction me as he moved the stirrups around and picked up the edge of my paper gown...he raised the back of the table up slightly so that I wasn't laying flat on my back...then he put his hands on the outside of my thighs and pulled me towards him at the end of the table...

"That's a girl, spread your legs a little so I can see how you're positioned," he told me. I parted my legs slightly and he motioned for me to move down a bit further...then he took my right foot and pulled it up to place it in the stirrup, he first put a warm white towel in the stirrup to cushion my foot...I could feel the the cool air of the room brushing my bare pussy...

Then he took my left foot and did the same, placing the warm, white towel in the stirrup before placing my foot there.

"Comfy?" he asked with a chuckle. I nodded...I as so fucking turned on...one of my biggest fantasies is the nasty doctor/patient fantasy...

My pussy felt so exposed...I loved knowing the doctor was there at the end of the table looking, examining my bare pussy.

"Ah, freshly shaved, how very pretty!" the doctor commented...I felt his gloved hand on the insides of my thighs...

"I'm going to take a good look inside and out, see what we can see...okay?" he asked as he took the vaginal speculum from the instrument table...I heard him squeeze some lubricant on the speculum and felt his fingers parting my labia lips.

"Oh, my, your labia lips are puffy so nicely," he commented as he slide the steel speculum into my hot, wet pussy...

I felt a gush of my juices, I was just so turned on...I could feel the doc opening me up, looking inside of me...feeling inside of me...

"What a beautiful pussy," he said softly...I then felt his breath on my tiny clit...I gasped as I felt his tongue flick at it...my pussy was wide open from the speculum and he was licking my clit...OMG!!

I moaned and gasped, his touch was so incredible...I gripped the edges of the table with my hands...I could feel my hips thrusting up to his mouth...he moved one of his hands up the paper gown to my right nipple...he played with it with his fingers...causing me to gasp and moan more...

"That's my girl, go with it...doesn't that feel good?" he whispered. I moaned my "yes"...then he moved his hand back to the speculum...I felt him moving something around inside of me...his finger was now on my clit..."there it is, there's that "G" spot...let's tickle it just a bit," he said as he massaged my "G" spot...OMG!! Whatever he was doing, whatever he was using, I didn't want him to stop...I've never been this turned on, this was incredible...

"Oh yes, Doctor, that feels soooo, good," I moaned. He then removed the speculum...it was covered in my pussy juices...then I heard the doctor removing his steri gloves...I felt his bare hands return to my inner thighs...then his fingers were pulling my pussy lips apart...his mouth returned to my clit and then licking and sucking on my labia lips...his wicked tongue fucking my hot, honey hole...then I felt a finger massaging my tight rosebud...

"Oh, your asshole is rather sensitive..."he murmured as I felt a lubed finger trying to penetrate it...my hips began to thrust in hopes of pulling his face deeper inside of me...he began to finger fuck my asshole as he licked and sucked on my pussy...I was going crazy, this was incredible...I felt so open and ready to whatever the doctor wanted of me, wanted to do to me...

"So responsive, good, very good," he commented...I loved what he was doing with his hands, finger fucking my asshole while he took his other hand and inserted a finger into my pussy...he was tickling my "G" spot again and finger fucking my asshole, while flicking my clit with his tongue...it didn't take me long to explode in my orgasm...

"Oh yes, that's it, Oh my gawd, doctor...please, Oh shit!" I screamed out as I came all over his face and hands...he stroked and licked until I begged him to stop...the electrical shock of my orgasm racked through my body in delicious waves...I spasmed and squirmed as each wave washed over me...he finally pulled away and just stood there, watching me.

"Well, that was quite a delight!" he said as he stroked my face, then kissed me full on the lips...his hand pulled away the paper gown to expose my tits...he then began sucking on first one nipple and then the other...I gasped and felt my pussy growing hot again...

"Excellent, very responsive," he said as he turned his attention to the other nipple...then a hand went between my wet legs...my pussy had calmed down just enough to be touched again...he inserted a finger into my hot, wet depths and began to finger fuck my pussy...

"I'm going to see how many times I can make you cum in an hour," he whispered to me as he sucked harder on my nipple, then moved back to the other...

"Yes," was all I could pant...one finger, then two fingers plunged into my pussy...he knew just how much pressure to assert with his mouth...then a little teeth, not much, just a little delicate bite...oh yes, that feels soooo good...then three fingers...four..."Oh yes, that pussy is wide open and ready to be fucked," the doctor hissed as he moved to the end of the table...I then felt him moving me by my hips to just past the edge of the table...he rested his hard cock on my throbbing pussy lips...I felt his swelling cockhead about to push into me...and then slow, very slowly he began to insert his hard cock into my pussy...I felt a groan erupting from somewhere deep in my throat, I was on fire, my pussy was so hot, I had to have his cock deep inside of me...he inserted himself slowly, slowly, then I felt his finger ever so gently stroking my tiny, hard as a marble slit...

"Yes, that's it, fuck my pussy," I hissed at the doctor...I felt him hit the wall of my pussy with his swollen cockhead...his hairy balls poised at my swollen pussy lips...then he began to move ever so slightly in and out, in and out, stroking my clit, fucking me...ever so slightly increasing his motion...in and out, in and out...his cock going all the way into me...his balls beginning to pound at my pussy lips, on my ass cheeks...faster and faster...I could feel his cock swelling inside of me...

"That's a girl, fuck that cock...you're so hot and wet...gawd, your pussy feels soooo good," he told me as he fucked me faster and faster...I didn't want him to stop, this felt so fucking good...he reached up and began pinching my right nipple ever so slightly as he stroked my clit with the other hand...I was about to cum again...my pussy clenching his cock, massaging it, jacking him off...

"I'm going to fill your pussy up with my cum load, are you ready?" the doctor asked...

"Yes, yes, give it to me!" I screamed as he began really pounding my pussy...and then I could feel him cumming, throbbing and shooting his cumload into me...I washed over the top of my own orgasm...I was out of control, wave after incredible wave washed over me...

Next I felt a warm washcloth being applied to my pussy, cleaning me up...the nurse had returned, she was cleaning me up and helping me down from the gyno table.

"When you're ready, dress and I'll show you out," she told me, helping me to the chair behind the dressing screen where my clothes were waiting for me. I thought to myself I would have to make my next appointment before leaving...this was just too incredible!!