Let's Play the Game of Sex

Story Info
Three couples play a sexual game.
2.2k words
3.48
164.7k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manavata
manavata
44 Followers

Raj and Som were my two very close friends. All three of us had steady girl friends for almost two years. Raj had Rani, Som had Sona and I (Manu) had Mona. We used to share almost every thing we did. However as far as our girlfriends are concerned, we did not switch them or otherwise compromised their loving secrets.

During one of our usual stag party the discussion was about group sex and wife switching. From the comments I could infer that in the heart of our hearts, there is always the desire to 'taste' other than our lady companion. Most of us do not indulge in it as we do not consider it right or we want to avoid creating scenes.

When we were sufficiently high, I told Raj and Som, "What guarantee we had that somebody else would not get attracted to them or even our girlfriend get bored with us and would like to get fucked by other persons, particularly if they are handsome or otherwise attractive."

Raj said, " Yes there is a possibility although I have confidence in Rani."

Som said, "Bullshit! What Manu says is very much possible but what we can do at this stage when they are totally attached to us?"

I said, "Why not give them the taste of others, right now."

Both Som and Raj protested vehemently.

I said, "My plan, if it is agreed by you both as well as our girls, is that we share them but in a way that it seems like a game and does not shock them. This can be done, subject to their agreement and this is our job to obtain their acceptance."

Raj asked, "What is in your mind as a possible game?"

I said, "Leave it to me. It would be a surprise. You have to tell your girl that Manu wants us to play some game during the next weekend visit to his farmhouse. This would involve nudity and sex."

WE agreed to sound our girls. As I expected all of them agreed after some persuasion. Came Friday and we were on our way to my farmhouse, about two hours journey. We had carried with us all the essentials for the weekend. We all gathered in the large living room, after having a wash. This also was my bedroom with a single attached bath. I had already briefed Mona about some details of my planned game. I decided to tell that the game stage by stage.

"Here is the plan for the first stage of the game that I would call "Let's play the game of sex". In this we select a girl by drawing lots. Playing some other game where the looser is chosen to initiate the stage can also do this. She in turn chooses a partner again by drawing lots. This couple carries out the undressing of each other in front of other participants who can pass comments and indulge in any other prank to make the show enjoyable. The details of the process of undressing are left to the ingenuity of the players. By similar choice all coupes finally become nude. Three to five couples would be ideal for this game. Beyond that it would become a crowd."

At this stage Rani asked me about the other stages, but I told them to enjoy the surprises of the weekend. As it turned out, Rani was the first choice. She in turn drew me as the partner. I could see a hint of sadness in Mona's eyes. I winked at her and she immediately smiled and winked back. Rani stood in front of me while the other four surrounded us.

I moved closer to Rani and passed my palm over her cheeks primarily to reassure her that nothing harsh would be done. She in turn put her hands on my hand and blew a kiss to me. I started to unbutton her blouse. As I reached the last button I stopped and put my hand inside and slowly uncovered one of her breasts. It was a delicious cone with the nipple just getting hard. I caressed her breast a little and then fully removed her blouse. Sona said that even she would like to suck those nipples. The comment brought screams from Mona and Rani and laughter from us.

AS I moved further down, she stopped me and started to take out my shirt. She spread the shirt and bent her face to kiss my nipple while moving her hand over my chest. AS she lifted her face up, I kissed her on her lips. My hands were already opening her jeans buttons. I had asked all of them not to wear under clothing. I slowly pealed her jeans down and simultaneously went down. As I reached her pussy, I slowed the uncovering process to tease others in getting a look at her pussy. I started to kiss the top of pussy, played with my fingers in her public hair and then moved my lips to her clit. Rani jumped at the touch of my lips to her clit, but I continued my lip's journey down while uncovering her. She was breathing hard but I did not touch her cunt at this stage.

Mona said, "Wow, what a delicious pussy. It would be fun to eat it."

Sona agreed and said, "When I suck her nipples, you can kiss her pussy." There was a loud laughter from all.

Raj said, "I have already got a hard on so leave that pussy for me."

I said, " The games of the rule have to be followed. Your cock will get a respite but the pussy may be different."

I stood up and gave myself to the hands of Rani. She followed the same procedure. But my cock, that had already become hard, popped out as soon as the middle button of my trousers was opened. As She was bent down, it almost hit her in her face. Soon her lips were kissing the tip of my cock. Mona let out a sigh at this sight. Sona commented at the size of my cock saying Som's cock is also of the same size.

As we both were naked we kissed each other and stood together. The rest again drew lots. Raj got Sona and Som got Mona. Each one followed the general path of undressing of their partner with some subtle variations. Sona took more initiative and after taking off Raj's shirt, she just pulled down the jumpsuit he was wearing giving no time for Raj to object or stop her. Thus he was fully naked while Sona had her skirt on. Raj sat down behind Sona and slowly pulled Sona's skirt down exposing her pussy while he kept on kissing her smooth bottom and also inserted a finger in her asshole making her jump with shock.

Som took his time to undress Mona. As her beautiful round breasts came in to view Raj as well as the girls whistled in appreciation. Som just could not remove his lips from Mona's nipples while playing with her other breast. Raj asked him to uncover one breast so that they can enjoy the view. As far as the pussy is concerned, here the tables were turned on Mona. Before she could realize and since her attention was on those surrounding her, Som pulled up her skirt and started to kiss her pussy hiding his face in her skirt. It was hilarious as Mona looked at me in shock but soon recovered and started to enjoy her pussy kiss. As it turned out Som was very good at it and soon Mona started to thrust her pelvis to Som's face. Thankfully Som stopped and goy up, kissed Mona in a long kiss. Mona then took off his shirt and pant while he removed her skirt to display the almost dripping pussy of Mona.

The first stage of the game being over we retired for the evening meal and night, fully naked and slept with our own girls without indulging in any fucking as per agreed rules of our game.

Next day we commenced stage II. We kept the same combination as on the previous evening. However one could draw fresh lots. I explained the stage details.

I said, " Here the gent would first caress the girl as others watch and then he would get down on her. He will suck and play with her pussy and the ass. The others had the choice to play with the girl's breasts, kissing her and so on. Girls could play with the involved gent's cock and also assist the girl in any other way to increase her enjoyment. The girl in turn can hold and play with the cocks of other gents as they sit around and play with her body."

I kissed Rani and inserted my tongue in her mouth. My hands were wandering on her breasts. She responded beautifully. As I was doing this, I found Som and Raj started kissing her cheeks. Raj was also playing with her pussy. I protested and said, "Hold on, currently it is my property." I pulled Rani down on the carpet and my mouth started traveling down kissing every part of her body from face to her pussy. I spent some time on her nipples. Finally I settled on the allotted task to mouth fuck her. The others took their role seriously and indulged in all sorts of caresses and kisses imaginable. Sona was already pumping the cocks of Raj and Som. The biggest surprise was when Mona kissed Rani in the mouth. This was a revelation to me. It seemed that both enjoyed that. Rani was already on the verge of Cumming with the multipronged attack on her body. I increased my kissing and sucking and brought her to cum. Her juices covered my mouth. Raj and Som somehow managed not to jerk out. As I got up all others clapped to indicate the end of the round. Rani was exhausted and took some time to recover.

The game continued after a break for snacks to give the participants some energy. Raj and Sona were next. The ritual was similar with some new features like Rani sucking Raj's cock while he was mouth-fucking Sona. The boys were kissing Sona from top to her belly button making her cry with pleasure. Mona was observing us and moving around to find some opening. It was like the tiger dancing around his prey before attacking. Finally, as she could not find such an opening, she started to suck Rani's boobs. This carried out until Sona and Rani both screamed and Raj let out his spray of cum on Rani's face.

Som selected a different position for my girl friend Mona. He made her bend on all four lifting her middle sufficiently for Som to get below at the level of her cunt. He was lying on his back with almost his total body below neck available for the girls to attack and this they did to perfection. It seemed he would loose the race to Mona and would cum before her. However the girls took a break as the boys chose to suck their nipples and finger fuck their cunts. Soon both Rani and Sona were sighing loudly and almost forgot about Som. I liked Sona's cunt and the area around, as it was clean-shaven. I played with her clit and made her cum with a muffled cry. I continued and inserted two fingers in her cunt and started the in out motion until she came a second time. I knew that Mona took a long time to cum when mouth fucked so we got more time to attack the other girls. Raj pointed to the asshole of Sona for my attention and soon my finger that was already well lubricated went inside her asshole. She indicated by her heavy breathing and push that she liked this. I kept a note in my mind for future sex stages.

Once all were satiated we broke for meals. We took a combined bath and continued our body plays particularly as the bathroom was not very large for three couples to simultaneously take shower.

We had a long break and assembled in the evening for the next stage. The selection routine was kept in abeyance for this stage and the boys got their own girls to fuck. But this had to be done in the presence of all. Not only that but each pair had to bring each other to climax while others watched. Only then the next couple started their fucking routine. The spectators were not allowed to interfere and gave full liberty for the couple to choose the position.

Raj and Rani chose the missionary position. Som and Sona preferred the reverse, Sona on top of Som. I had Mona doggy style that allowed me to freely play with her magnificent breasts.

We were sufficiently tired and had to return to city next morning, so I kept other possible sexual encounters reserved for our next visit to my farm.

I hope the readers would try out this game adding their own variations. The original idea is patented by me and given a name "SEXUAL BRIDGE"!!!!!!! Have fun.

manavata
manavata
44 Followers