Let's Talk About Knickers

Story Info
In praise of knickers and what is in them.
753 words
3.88
48.7k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let's talk about knickers here a while, I love 'em, aren't knickers just wonderful? Now of course I'm not talking about great big knickers on huge fat wobbly bums. Now if that's your thing, well you're welcome to it because it doesn't do it for me quite frankly and I just don't want to even think about those kind - let alone be seeing them, on or off - so lets banish those images from our minds right from the start. Lets be upfront here, I'm talking nice knickers on nice arses - be it those wonderful slim young ladies out in the summer sun, or the more curvaceous MILFS, the dirty thirties, the fit forties!!

Knickers, whether they are on or off, or if they are coming off (by their hands or by mine, either will do just fine thanks). Knickers on the washing line, on the racks in the lingerie department with attractive ladies picking them up, considering whether to buy or not and me trying to picture them in situ or thinking about choosing the rest of the outfit and hoping they, or the girlfriend don't see me having a sneaky peak out the corner of my eye while she chooses some for her/us.

A little slice of heaven is a stolen glimpse of a pair of knickers under a short skirt when the wind catches it or perhaps when she is getting out of the car. Caught sight of when sitting on the beach, or in the park, spying lustful eyes behind dark glasses. Dark knickers showing through light trousers or a skirt. Do bikini bottoms count? Why not?

Plain cotton panties (white are my favourite), patterned cotton panties (flowers, hearts or dots, but not teddy bears!!) cotton panties with lace trimming around the edges. Silky knickers, satiny knickers (either plain red or plain black, trimmed with the other colour), kinky PVC knickers, lacy knickers, fishnet knickers, see-through knickers. Are we getting warm yet?

Knickers with a camel-toe crease in the crotch tracing the wonderful valley beneath. A dark line in the material either there of it's own accord or made by me running my middle finger up and down there, I'll push it further into that soft crack. Knickers with a wet patch at the crotch, seen or felt. Making them wet and semi-transparent by licking her through them with my tongue. Her hiking up her dress or pulling her jeans down and then slipping her fingers down the waistband to fool around in there while I watch. Me, sliding my hand down her tummy, first finding short bristly hair and then exploring soft wetness further down with my gentle fingers. Pulling the crotch aside to finger her or to push her up against the wall and enter her hard and fast for a quickie, her clit bearing down on my hard cock, she will cum first - but only just!

My cock pushed inside her knickers while she is wearing them, sharing the space nestled in the warm valley of her pussy. Putting my hands down the back and stroking her round bum. Look, just fucking taking them off, alright!?! Sliding them down and then her thighs fall open for my fingers/mouth/cock. Pulling them half down and spanking her arse while she sucks greedily on my cock, a muffled moaning at each sharp slap.

Red satiny knickers rubbed over her wet pussy till they are soaked and then wrapped around my hard erect cock as I wank it for her to watch. Pushed into her love-hole and then spread between our lips as we kiss and I fuck her while we both taste her cunt suffusing the material, tongues lashing at each other through the flimsy barrier. Now we're getting there, eh?

A pair of panties that she pulled halfway down and then pissed into while I stood and watched, hearing her piss splash in the bottom of the bath, hard cock in hand, pumping. A pair of panties that she pulled the waistband out on at the front while I pissed on her stomach and it ran hot down into them while she smiled at me. Still with me or did that do it for you? Taking a pair from the laundry basket and savouring the musky smell, awakening torrid memories as my hand works up and down my cock, missing her if she is away, missing her pussy, her mouth or just plain feeling horny.

Knickers are great, and so is what wears them!