Let's Twist Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You practiced karate?'

'It's one of her many skills. And I'm not going into all of her others.'

Brief pause, followed by: 'Are you seeing them again? Katie and Jenny, I mean.'

Something in Viola's voice made Heather turn her head. Staring at each other, emerald green eyes on soft and exceptionally warm brown ones, she shrugged.

'I fobbed them both off,' she confessed. 'I told them my social diary was suddenly rather full, thanks to a nameless bimbo with a body like a supermodel's.'

'I was only joking about us and the rest of the week,' Viola practically whispered.

'Too bad if you were. I agreed tonight, tomorrow and Friday through Sunday. And you know me and promises.'

Viola smiled. 'So we're on right up until Sunday?'

'Too right we are. Don't even try to talk your way out of it.'

*****

About quarter of an hour into their ten minute break Heather mentioned the gruesome twosome.

'They're not at all gruesome,' her (mostly) recovered lover objected.

'Maybe not appearance-wise,' said Heather. 'But quit stalling. What is it with you and those two?'

'They homed in on me on Monday, as soon as Rachael left,' Viola admitted, 'but they weren't over the top.'

Heather snorted.

'No,' Viola insisted, 'really they weren't. They were . . . well, a little forward . . . but not unduly. It was a lot of fun talking to them, even if they were being a bit pushy.'

'Isn't that a contradiction in terms?'

'I don't care if it is. I enjoyed talking to them. End of.'

Heather shrugged again. Viola seemed to take that as encouragement.

'I kept all the details about me and you quiet,' she said, 'even under intense provocation and all sorts of offers of inducement.'

'You didn't have to,' said Heather, 'but I'm grateful all the same. All sorts of people tell tales about me, but I tend to keep mum.'

'I know what you mean.' Viola laughed. 'I tend to keep mum too, but Leanne and Debbie told me lots of things others might not.'

Heather hesitated. Leanne and Debbie were "together" with a difference. They had their own version of fidelity which meant they were both free to shag anyone . . . as long as they were both present and equally involved.

Threesomes for them were at least a once a week occurrence.

Indeed Heather had occurred with them on several occasions.

And they were in no way reticent.

Not ever; not in any way at all.

Heather had to admit they knew things about her she'd rather not air. Well, not very widely, anyway; Okay, so Mary Rose had been given quite graphic descriptions, mostly late-night and over the phone. But she and Mare told each other everything. It would have been rude not to.

'So what did they say?' she asked finally.

'Worried, Hev?' Viola laughed louder than ever.

'Yes, but only slightly.'

'Butt plugs and vibrators,' Viola went on. 'Not to mention ropes and blindfolds. Do you remember me asking about butt plugs the other day? Even now I'm not a hundred percent clear . . . although thanks to Debs, I do have the faintest idea.'

'Whatever it was they told you, it was probably grossly exaggerated.'

'What do you mean; about you or about butt plugs?'

'About absolutely everything,' Heather laughed, 'you shameless hussy.'

'It was all very instructive.' Viola raised her so-sexy eyebrows. 'Debs told me that you would only be passive for so long. That she spent more time working with you than on you. Personally speaking, I got her drift. I dare say I know what you're like.'

Having heard enough for the time being, Heather made a bid to remount her endlessly surprising new "conquest". 'I know what I'd like right now,' she murmured.

Surprising her yet again, Viola pushed her away.

'I want to use that thing on you,' she said. 'I can't possibly do it without; not as good as you can.'

'Tribbing is a piece of cake. You'll soon get the hang of it.'

'Maybe so, but you've had years of practice. That's why I want a go with that thing. At least I do have the vaguest idea what a man is supposed to do for a girl.'

Heather hesitated once more. Her body was ready for anything but her brain wasn't so sure. And their relationship suddenly seemed askew.

Letting innocent young Viola shag her? Where was the logic in that?

But there again, who was she to protest? Her fanny liked phallic objects, didn't it? Preferably when it was an object with a girl attached. The very thought was exciting too, so inexperience wasn't exactly an issue.

And she was the one who'd led Viola astray in the first place. What right did she now have to say no?

'Okay then,' she conceded, 'go for it.'

Bright lights shone in Viola's wonderful dark eyes. 'Don't worry,' she crooned, 'I certainly will. You just wait right there.'

Obediently, Heather stayed as she was on her back, watching the world's best-built woman slink her way to the infamous toy drawer. The bedside lamp didn't exactly drown the room with light but it was easily enough to illuminate Viola's body.

And what a body!

Heather knew the real deal when she saw it.

'Ass on you,' she cooed, and not for the first time.

After rooting around a while Viola turned back to the bed, Heather's harness in one hand, her largest dildo in the other.

(Not that it was grotesquely disproportionate; it was nine inches long and not too thick. Activities with gross-sized toys were, in Hev's opinion, gross. She didn't want anything to do with them.)

Nine inches and well-proportioned was a different matter though. Nine inches and well-proportioned was a bit of all right.

'Good grief,' she muttered, doing her best to sound like a polite, perfectly mannered southern belle, 'you do mean business, don't you?'

'I owe you big-time,' Viola countered. 'Now shut up and show me how to tighten these straps.'

'Anything,' said Heather, reaching for the flappy bits. 'Your wish is my command . . .'

Chapter Four

(Thursday 17th October 2002)

Heather had been prepared to fib about Viola's prowess. She'd been ready to assure her she was as good as any cocksman on the planet.

Turned out she didn't need to fib.

Being physically shagged by Viola was beyond awesome. The girl gave it her all and very artfully too. In her wildest imagination Heather had never supposed it would be so good. Vi was forever pressing on and on, being relentlessly attentive, constantly making her cum and cum.

And she was constantly changing depth and rhythm too, always improving, constantly swapping best for "even better" and "even better" for "brilliant".

Hadn't Viola told her she struggled to orgasm with men? Hadn't she implied her handful of boyfriends had nearly all been damp squibs? Indeed hadn't she as good as accused them all of lack of effort and application?

Well such limitations didn't apply to the lady herself. No way José!

At one point, happily being shagged to Heaven and back, Heather fancied her mind to be adrift of her body. Crazy as it seemed, the essential her was suddenly hovering up by the ceiling, gazing down.

And there she was, tall, tanned and athletic, her black mane splayed over the pillows, her body visibly pleased to be being so thoroughly pleasured.

Viola was moving on her, naturally, her body a tad less athletic but slender, shapely, a little longer and far fitter than any robber's dog.

Heather was captivated by the mental picture, if that's what it was. Viola's mane of black ringlets was bobbing in a skew-whiff sort of a way with her lower body; always keeping pace yet a fraction behind.

And talking about lower bodies . . .

Both of them were thickly coated in sweat: legs, arms . . . all of them. They were tacky together, but in the best possible way. Sweaty breasts moving on sweaty breasts, their bare flesh clinging together as they slid and so gently scraped, as if their pores were hungry mouths, sucking at each other, trying to unite them once and forever.

And wet groins too. Had two wetter groins ever been pressed together anywhere, ever?

The possibility seemed highly unlikely.

*****

Their next timeout was probably called mutually. Afterwards Heather couldn't quite remember and Vi never did argue. Whoever made it, it was a good call. As breathless as she'd ever been, Heather lay flat on her back with Viola still deep inside her, her legs fastened tight round the black beauty's thighs, holding her in place.

Better than best, she thought, gulping in air. Better than brilliant.

Viola was also gulping in air. Now she'd stopped thrusting their clammy skin really did seem to have permanently united. It felt good.

No, it felt absolutely fantastic.

'Wine,' Heather suggested, her heart still thudding away in her chest.

'I didn't think you'd ever ask.'

'Problem is I'm currently incapable of walking.' Heather laughed. 'That's a first! You'll have to go.'

'In your dreams,' said Viola. 'When I finished the university half-marathon last April I had more left in my tank. Like half a gallon instead of minus ten. We might be marooned up here a long time.'

'Don't say you've had enough already.'

'Of course I haven't. I didn't say we'd be marooned asleep, did I?'

'Give me five,' said Heather, chuckling.

Viola hugged her impulsively.

'Bugger the wine,' she said.

*****

It wasn't in Heather's nature to forget the wine altogether but she did allow herself to be distracted for another hour or so. Then, when she finally recovered the power of motion, she fetched two very large pinots and re-joined Viola on the bed.

'Cheers'' she said, clinking their goldfish bowl-sized glasses.

'I think you're trying to get me drunk,' said Viola before having a big swig.

'I don't think I have to,' Heather replied. Then, surprising herself with her sincerity: 'I only want what's good for you, Vi. Apart from fancying the ass off you, that's my sole motivation.'

'No commitments,' Viola reminded her, tonelessly.

'I could make allowances for you.' Heather's cheeks heated up as she spoke. Taken aback by the burst of sincerity, she had a mighty gulp of icy-cold vino.

Good grief girl, she chided herself, what's got into you? You'll be declaring undying love next!

'Do you like guys?'

Totally wrong-footed, Heather shrugged. If there was an art of jumping to new subjects Viola had got it well and truly mastered.

Or maybe she'd got it mistressed.

'It's not a trick question,' Viola went on. 'I'm just trying to understand how you operate. I've seen you out with guys as well as girls, you see. I've seen your body language. You seem to be at home either way.'

'I do and I don't,' Heather hedged. 'I do find some men attractive but, as I think I've said before, they never live up to my exceptionally high expectations.'

'But you keep trying?'

'I do from time to time. I can't always resist a certain type, even though I know I'll be disappointed one way or another.'

'What about you and girls?'

'What can I say? I like girls, full stop. Always have, always will.'

'Do appearances matter?'

'Yes with guys, no with girls. Present company apart, of course. I like girls of all shapes and sizes but you'll always head my queue.'

'What about Leanne and Debbie?'

Wrong-footed again, Heather asked: 'What about them?'

'You seem a bit . . . well, ambiguous. I know you've slept with them but I'm not sure if you actually like them.'

'You bet I like them. I just worry about them getting their hands on you.'

'What do you mean by that?'

'I mean it's still early days for you and girls. Those two are vastly experienced. In fact they are way off your scale. No offence, but they just are.'

'That's what I supposed,' said Viola.

Thankfully!

'So they haven't?'

'Got their hands on me? No, not yet. But I still like them,' Viola added. 'And the stories they told about you . . .'

Heather grinned. 'I enjoy sex,' she said simply. 'Men are okay but women are better. And being kinky with two women at once is mind boggling. Especially when you're blindfolded and can't be sure who is exactly doing what.'

If that was supposed to shock Viola it didn't work.

'I as good as promised them a double date,' she said. 'I know I had no right to promise on your behalf so it's okay if you back out. But my code of honour means I'll have to come across sometime soon.'

It was Heather's turn to raise a sexy eyebrow. 'You've adopted my code, have you?'

'I suppose I must have.'

'In that case we'll have to go through with the double date.' Heather grinned again. 'But conditions will apply. We'll start off with wife-swapping. That'll get to them.'

Viola returned the grin. 'Please tell me more.'

'They insist on doing everything together. I'll insist on them doing us apart.'

'When are you going to insist?'

'I'll catch up with them tomorrow and tell them they're on for Friday, as long as they agree to my rules. We'll have a few drinks then come here and pair off. Which one do you want first?'

'They told me they do everything together.' Viola's eyes widened, 'like you just said.'

'Never mind that; that is precisely why we're going to split them up. Which one do you want first?'

'I don't think they'll agree.'

'Trust me, Vi, they will. So which one is it going to be?'

Viola sighed and swigged wine before saying, 'Leanne.'

Heather felt the resultant grin almost splitting off the top of her head. Despite her outward conviction she'd half-expected Viola to back off. Now she was pleased with her bravado.

And she'd have picked Leanne too, so the girl had good taste.

So what if she was forty-nine percent in love with Viola? As long as she kept it below fifty she was in control, wasn't she?

Well, wasn't she?'

'Leanne's a good choice,' she said aloud. 'You can have her in here, on my bed. That will be condition number one.'

'This sounds sneakily obsessive,' Viola observed. 'What's condition number two?'

'That you get to do the shagging with Leanne, and that I get to listen to you.'

'Gulp,' said Viola. 'Where will you be listening from?'

'I'll be in the spare room next door, amusing myself with Debs in the meantime.'

'And they'll go for that?'

'Leanne will go for it like a bull at a gate. Debs will be a harder sell but worry not; I'll make her an offer she can't refuse,'

'You and Marlon Brando,' said Viola.

Heather laughed dutifully. 'Trust me, Vi,' she said, 'they'll both accept. I absolutely guarantee it.'

'And what happens next?'

'Next we swap. You send Leanne to me and I send Debs to you. And I send her with strict instructions to be compliant.' Heather laughed much less dutifully. 'As you just said, those two don't like to be split up. I can't wait to see Debs' face while you're shagging Leanne, making her wail and shriek, and then doing the same to her.'

'What if they won't go for it?'

'Listen to me, girl, they will, beyond a shadow of a doubt. Like I said, I'll make them an offer they can't refuse.'

'What have you got over them?'

'That's for me to know and you to ponder. So are we on?'

Viola pondered a while then nodded. 'God forgive me but yes. If you can swing it, we're on.'

'Don't you want to know what happens next?'

'Do you mean after I've emptied this glass?'

'No, I mean after we've swapped and you've had sex with Debbie.'

'Would it be an all-in foursome?' Viola presumed.

'Possibly,' Heather conceded. 'Maybe preceded by a combination of threesomes. But you can sit out if you want. You can merely spectate.'

Viola took a deep breath. 'I as good as promised,' she said finally. 'Sitting it out isn't an option.'

'Are you serious?'

'Yes, as serious as a heart attack.'

'You have such a way with words!' Heather sniggered, still marginally below fifty percent in love, way up over ninety in admiration. 'And I'm getting distinctly horny. Are you going to by sipping that wine all night?'

Viola sniggered along with her. 'I'm not sipping, I'm slurping. And I'm ready when you are.'

'Does that mean ready for anything?'

'Put it this way: have you got a blindfold?'

Chapter Five

Viola had never been as excited in her life, not even close. From the very first moment she'd heard of it the idea of being tied up had excited her for reasons she couldn't start to explain. And, being tied up would be another virginity lost.

As if lost virginities mattered anymore! Just then she would have agreed to anything to persuade Hev to tie and take her because every last thing Hev did was superb.

Bondage games would be a big step into the unknown, wouldn't they? Maybe they'd be a bit scary but probably not too scary. It all seemed like a brave new world to her. Hev's plans for Leanne and Debs did actually sound like great fun; agreeing to play along hadn't been tricky.

Not that Viola was wasting much brain capacity on those two at the moment. Oh no, leaving Friday to take care of itself, she was focusing totally on here and now.

And what a sight she had to focus on!

Hev kept telling Viola she was the most beautiful woman she'd ever met. What a fraud that was! Did the girl not have a mirror!!

Pleased as she was with her own appearance, Viola still rated herself as a notch of two below Hev.

Or maybe she was a tectonic layer or two below.

In her opinion Hev was beyond compare.

In her opinion Hev was up there beyond anyone, anywhere.

Getting to fuck with her was equivalent to being awarded the Order of the Garter. Maybe like winning an Oscar or getting a world record Olympic gold.

Olympic gold was perhaps the finest comparison. As a gold-medal champion Heather's image would be broadcast across all the known universe. Overnight she would become the face of . . .

Well, she'd become the face of simply everything, everywhere.

And where could she to begin to describe the girl's incredible body?

On her back, wet and sweaty in the most luxuriant student pad imaginable, Viola's intimate muscles tightened. How could anyone be even remotely as sexy as Heather?

And how could anyone as sexy as that believe that a lanky if shapely girl like her could ever compete?

Lapping up the view, Viola watched Hev's oh-so-tight buns tighten as she bent to inspect the contents of her toy drawer.

And she came. Just like that. No other prompting, everything purely visual.

Watching as Heather rooted through her playthings was without doubt a treat. It was delicious and so unworthy of criticism it wasn't true. Everyone else had some flaw, however minor. Her own personal flaw involved her legs; she'd always reckoned they were far too thin. Heather's simply could not have been better proportioned.

And the rest of that babe was simply stupendous.

That stomach! Even unclenched, her perfect six-pack made your average, show-off muscleman look like an utter wimp.

She had muscles in her arms, too. Not overly noticeable, not unsightly, but there all the same.

The only thing she lacked was tats but hey, so did Viola. They probably shared a phobia of inking in a picture they'd regret afterwards.

In other words, they probably shared a large dose of commonsense.

No two ways about it, deeply tanned as she was, Hev was a dream. And she probably featured in an awful lot of guys' wet dreams, night after night.

Not to mention a fair few of the girls'. . .

'Okay,' said Heather,' waving a long, purple scarf in Viola's general direction, 'if you're really sure.'

Viola was sure enough. She offered up her right hand and Heather deftly looped the scarf around her wrist. She was good at it, too. The loop was more like a noose. Two seconds later one end was tight around her and the other was secured to the rails at the head of the bed.

Hev had done this before . . . likely as not, more than just once.

The renewed surge of excitement flowing through Viola was awesome.

In fact she came again very, very fluidly.