Let's Twist Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that Hev was in any mood to stop.

'Left hand,' she commanded.

Viola offered up her left and came even more violently.

Why oh why did confinement add so much to the occasion?

Or was it Heather adding to the occasion?

Viola never did quite work that out. Instead she allowed her ankles to be tethered, and rather widely, she couldn't but help notice.

'Omigod yes,' she moaned. 'Omigod more,' she groaned.

Using a red scarf, Heather blindfolded her, her hands deft and efficient as per always.

Viola came again, more vigorously than ever.

'More, more, more,' she yelled.

Conversely . . . or maybe perversely . . . Heather left her fallow a while.

Fallow, Viola's mind echoed, impatiently, waiting in limbo, all that farming shit's gotten to me!

But then Hev set into her with a will. Tied as she was, alone with Heather as she was, Viola was in no doubt who was doing what. But her being tied up added a lot . . . if not lots. The slightest twitch made those scarves tighten about her wide-spread wrists and ankles, holding her evermore firmly in place.

'Fuck me,' her mouth wantonly urged. 'Please, please fuck me.'

Heather clearly wasn't listening. Viola heard her re-approach the toy drawer then . . .

Nothing!

Well, nothing until the mattress moved beneath them. Immobilized, defenceless and disorientated, it took Viola a moment to realize that Heather was straddling her. The sense of smell alerted her just a fraction before the sense of feel.

And what wonderful senses they both were. What absolutely, unarguably brilliant senses.

Rendered sightless as she was, Viola guessed Hev had put her legs either side of her shoulders and lowered herself within maybe an inch from her face.

The smell of her was divine.

Even as Viola breathed in her appreciation Heather moved lower, slowly, sensuously rubbing herself on a nose that suddenly seemed like a sexual object.

Omigod, Viola thought, my frigging nose! Who'd ever have thought it!

Heather repositioned herself so the mouth of her sex was squarely on Viola's lips, pressing firmly yet gently. Feeling clumsy beyond belief, Viola kissed her. Then, knowing Heather liked a lot of attention just inside her vagina, not an inch or so in, where she claimed a whole bunch of eager nerve-endings awaited in rapt anticipation, she applied her tongue.

And was instantly drenched.

Yes, drenched! It was as if the slightest penetration had opened floodgates.

No way could she have swallowed such a flow, even if pre-warned. Hot wet warmth was everywhere, spilling off her face, soaking her neck and shoulders, her throat, collarbone and most of her tits.

Hev's lady juice felt almost as divine as it smelt.

Viola would have cried out in gratitude but her mouth was full, and in more ways than one. Somehow, miraculously recalling her original mission, she did her best to concentrate on those eager endings.

'Yes, yes, yes,' Heather moaned and groaned in endorsement.

Eventually, after giving Heather at least twice as much attention she could ever have hoped for, Viola pushed her tongue in a little deeper. Novice as she was, she'd have liked to have used a finger or two as well, surer than sure Hev would've approved. But the cunningly fastened scarves sort of precluded such intimacy.

No chance of fumbling fingers in a fanny or hasty hands on tits . . . How frustrating was that!

How frustrating and, in weird, inexpressible ways, how encouraging!

Pressing on regardless, going for it literally "blind", Viola hunted for Hev's G-spot.

She soon found it. Heather's increasingly flattering commentary verified that.

'Yes, yes, yes,' she wailed, 'that's it! That's the best!! Really it is . . . Oh good grief, yes!!'

All too soon the bedsprings were creaking again and Heather was lifting herself away.

'Look at the mess I've made on you,' she purred.

Viola couldn't look, obviously, but she could feel Hev's tongue leisurely lapping up spilt juice all right; leisurely lapping it off her face, neck and shoulders, her throat and most of her tits.

And surely she couldn't have had so much juice spilt on her tits! If Hev spent as much as a handful of minutes everywhere else, she'd spent hours and hours on her tits.

Not that Viola even dreamed about complaining.

And then, still purring, Heather slid lower and purred again.

'Looks like I'm not the only one who made a mess. Looks like I've a lot more tidying up to do.'

Chapter Six

As recently as five days ago Viola had believed she was "straight". Even now, although her eyes had been well and truly opened over the previous weekend, she was a tad uncertain about her sexuality.

She was privately, anyhow; publically she was out loud and proud.

Her public self was, quite frankly, a bit of an imposter.

But she wasn't remotely uncertain about anything Heather did to her.

Heather was spectacular in every way. Viola wasn't a silly student, she was an intelligent one and she was well aware of the lures of novelty. It would be only too easy to sell oneself a lie, wouldn't it? Guys were crap so girls were new and different, yeah? And, once sold, it would be even easier to persuade anybody that novelty was better than reality.

Yet Heather wasn't just marginally new and different; she was cosmic, universal . . . choose your own superlative and it applied to her in spades.

Secretly Viola wondered if any other girl could possibly be as good as Hev. Perhaps she was judging half of the human race by standards they could never hope to live up to.

Well, she'd find out soon, wouldn't she? She'd committed to Friday night with Leanne and Debbie and couldn't back out. Heather would never break a promise, therefore neither could she.

Call it honour amongst sinners.

Or call it heroine-worship. Call it whatever you like but the fact remained: by the grace of God she had got entangled with Heather and . . . whatever it took . . . she was determined to remain entwined.

The more entwined the better, come to think of it. Damn the cost and other folks' opinions.

Now, with Heather's tongue doing lots of impossibly good things to her pussy, Viola set a few short-term goals. Fucking with Leanne and Debs would be interesting and, she sincerely hoped, enjoyable. But better still, it would keep her on track with Heather.

In plain English, it would keep up the no commitments pretence and ensure more one-on-one trysts.

No need to set anything for tomorrow night through to Monday morning. That'd been already agreed and was therefore set in stone. Even allowing for the Leanne and Debs interruption, that little slice of her life was perfectly planned.

Unaware of Viola's mental ramblings, Heather finally came up for air. 'Here,' she said brazenly, 'try a taste of this; tell me who it's from.'

Viola gaped at her, wide-eyed. Leastways she would've been wide-eyed except for the blindfold. In reality only her jaw knew what to do; it flapped like a good 'un.

'One hand's me,' Hev explained, 'the other is you. I can tell the difference. Let's see if you can too.'

Tentatively, Viola smelt the first proffered hand. Being sightless she didn't know which of Hev's hands it was or where it had been. But it smelt of Hev. And when she moved a little, offering her mouth so Hev could pop a couple of fingers inside, she caught the taste and knew she was right.

'That's you,' she said confidently.

'Don't you want to try my other hand?'

'I will. Of course I will . . . but I know already.'

Test successfully passed, the bedsprings creaked as Heather shifted away from her.

And surprise, surprise, she adroitly unfastened the scarves restraining Viola's legs.

'Don't say that's it,' Viola protested, instantly hating the spoilt, petted sound of her complaint.

Heather didn't sound anything other than assured. 'Trust me, darling,' she said, 'I really have barely started.'

Fool that she was, Viola trusted her.

There again, she really didn't have a lot of say in the matter, so the best policy seemed to be to play along.

Good decision!

Being half-unbound felt . . . well, it felt peculiar. Viola's arms were still up beside her head in a V, fixed there as firmly as could be. And her sight was still totally obscured. But lower down she felt free.

Lower down she felt bizarrely free.

Except higher up, in her think-box, she wondered about Heather.

Never mind "What Katy Did Next", what on earth was Hev going to do?

She wasn't left wondering long.

*****

After perhaps five minutes of relative inaction the mattress moved again . . . or was it the bedsprings? And did Viola actually care?

Best she could tell Heather was shuffle-sliding up against her, closing in from the bottom of the bed in a slow, deliberate sort of a way. Her immediate impression was that she was about to be tribbed. That was mostly because Heather loved tribbing, she'd said so regularly enough hadn't she? And she was exceptionally good at it. Viola knew that for a fact.

Leastways she was from other angles; this was a new one. Right now Hev was pushing one leg under Viola's left and the other over her right, awkwardly rather than clumsily . . . or maybe very deliberately.

Make that deliberately. This was Hev, after all.

Inexperienced as she was, Viola didn't protest. Heather's love of tribbing was infectious. Face-to-face with her was supreme, the best sex ever. Why shouldn't this straddle-like position be just as good?

'Come on,' she urged, 'fuck me.'

Heather snorted. 'Your language leaves much to be desired.'

'I missed out on the all-girls school . . . Worst luck. So give me a break.'

'I'll give you something,' said Heather, 'but it won't be a break.'

Something was rubbing against Viola. It felt cock-like and she automatically assumed she was about to be taken by Heather's strap-on.

Bring it on, her brain cried. More, more, more!!

Heather was world-class at tribbing but, as far as Viola was concerned, being fucked by her was even better.

More, more, more didn't nearly sum it up.

Yet she was mistaken. There was an even better treat in store. Still rubbing the cock-like thing along Viola's increasingly wet slit, Heather breathed into her eagerly awaiting ear.

'This is for both of us. This might be even more for me than you.'

Not wanting to swear again and temporarily lost for words, Viola simply gasped, 'Yes.'

A second later the cock-like thing was inside her.

A second after that she realized what it was.

And a second later she was coming harder and hotter than Krakatoa and Vesuvius combined . . . with maybe a touch of Mount St Helens added in for luck.

Not that Heather stopped after a second. That wasn't her style. Obviously taking Viola's output of lava as pure encouragement, she went on and on.

Suddenly, at a depth Viola hadn't known she had, she truly accepted what was happening.

Hev was fucking her with that double-ended toy of hers; the one she'd previously kept under wraps.

Didn't that mean she was getting as much out of this as Viola was?

Didn't that mean the other end of the toy was simultaneously going in and out of Hev?

Yes, yes, yes, Viola thought, please, please, please!

'Yes, yes, yes,' Heather wailed, as if in confirmation. 'Here I go, here I go!!'

'Me too,' Viola screamed. 'Omigod, I'm with you all the way! Omigod yes!!'

Turned out they were spot on with their timing.

But it wasn't easy to tell who cried out loudest.

Maybe it was a head-heat.

*****

Author's Note: The story you have just read is a follow-up to A Twist in the (Very Sexy) Tail which in turn was a follow-up to Such a Sweet Surrender and Friday Night Fun. As is my wont, I have tried to make the add-on into a readable yarn in its own right. Please let me know if I've been lacking in this or any other respect.

And please, please, please, enjoy my yarns.

Thank you and all the best, LL.