Let's Twist Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexxxis
alexxxis
320 Followers

After filling the crystal champagne glasses with bubbly, we touched our glasses and set off on what I knew would be a great weekend.

Chapter 4: "My sexual preference is often." (Unknown)

By the time we arrived at the front gate of the Cornwallis mansion, we weren't feeling much pain. A couple of dead soldiers were upside down in the silver bucket. As I said, Bryan is a privileged man and lived high on the hog all his life. However, even he was flabbergasted when we rolled through the security gates and headed toward the mansion on the hill, which looked a stage set for "Gone With the Wind".

I rolled the sunroof open and stood on the seat so my head was outside and I could look over the top of the limo. I made Bryan and Meat stand up too so they could enjoy the breathtaking scene up the driveway. I saw Ashley Rose standing on the steps waiting for us. She waved excitedly at us.

"Miss Scarlett, Miss Scarlett! I'm home!" I screamed and waved at Ashley like the maniac I am.

Ashley Rose was raised a very proper girl but after four years of rooming together at college I had loosened her up quite a bit. She was laughing at my shenanigans but still looked like a cover girl for any fashion magazine out there. I could tell the boys were ogling her as we got closer. The tiny photos on my Droid couldn't tell the full story of Ashley's astonishing beauty.

As soon as Benjamin let me out of the limo, I rushed up the white stairs to greet Ashley. We were hugging each other and squealing like teenagers at a Justin Bieber concert.

"Where are my manners? These two gentlemen must be your friends from the big city. Welcome to my home, I'm so glad you could come. I'm Ashley Rose," she said as she held out her hand to my boys.

Bryan and Meat jostled each other as they both attempted to shake Ashley's hand at the same time. Bryan won and held her hand firmly while introducing himself and telling her how pleased he was to be there.

"Ah hem," Meat cleared his throat to get his turn. Ashley somehow extricated her hand from Bryan's grasp and turned to meet Meat (Get it? 'Meet Meat'? Gawd, I crack myself up sometimes).

"Miss Ashley Rose, I'm Steven, at your service," Meat said as he brought her hand to his lips to kiss like a Prussian diplomat. I think he even clicked his heels.

"Ash, his real name is Meat. I'm quite sure you will find his name to be quite fitting," I giggled as Meat actually blushed. These two guys were never awkward around women. Ashley does raise the bar on womanhood though. I can't even see over the bar.

"I'm so happy to meet both of you. Alexis has spoken of you so much. And I understand we will be celebrating a holiday I'm unfamiliar with. Bryan, a package arrived for you this week and it is in your room. Is it for the party?" Ashley asked coyly.

"It is for the party. But perhaps Alexis hasn't told you that I don't disclose what is going to happen at the party until the right moment," he replied to Ashley as he gave me a noogie to my short, boyish haircut. I retaliated with a sharp jab to his ribs with my bony elbow.

"Since our Nude Day celebration isn't until tomorrow night, we have tonight and tomorrow to weasel information from him, Ash," I stated confidently. I was known as Nancy Drew to my brothers and parents growing up. I should be a detective someday to put my sleuthing talents to good use.

"Won't happen, Alex. I'm Fort Knox," he said as he mimed locking his lips.

"We will see. We will see," I retorted.

Ashley clapped her hands and exclaimed, "Let me show you boys your rooms so you can freshen up for dinner. Mother and Daddy are anxious to meet you too. Alexis, Daddy is in his study if you would like to say hello. I will be back in a bit," she said as she smiled that Mona Lisa smile I knew so well when she was communicating silently.

Ashley hooked her arms under Bryan and Meat's arms and guided them down the stairs to the path that led to the guest house and pool. They healed like pups in the Westminster Dog Show. Men can be so pathetic sometimes.

I entered the mansion and gawked at the huge paintings of Cornwallis I, II and III. I couldn't help thinking about what it must have been like back in the day. I knocked lightly on the open door to Mr. Cornwallis' study.

"Permission to come aboard, Captain?" I called out through my cupped hands shaped like a megaphone.

"Alexis! My goodness, you get more beautiful every time I see you," Charles Howard Cornwallis IV exclaimed as he strode toward me with open arms. As cool as his full name is he insists that I call him Charlie, but I feel like an adopted child given that I had joined his incestuous relationship with his daughter. Thus, I do call him Daddy in private and it does help with the role play too, if you understand my meaning. One other thing; Charlie IV is a hunkster of a man. He would have played Rhett Butler in GWTW. Clark Gable might have gotten a role as the plantation foreman or something.

"Daddy," I cooed as he crushed me tightly to his body. Charlie reached over my head and shut the door to his study. I heard the lock tumble as he flicked the dead bolt. This had the makings of a fun family reunion.

"I heard from a little birdie that you were reminiscing about my girly parts," I teased him as I stroked his hard butt while we clutched each other tightly.

"You heard right, sweetie," Charlie replied as he raised my chin to kiss me in a not-so-fatherly way. As you know I'm a wispy little thing so Charlie easily scooped me up with one arm and he carried me over to his sumptuous, brown leather couch and deposited me on the soft arm. I wore a comfortable, yellow sundress for the trip which made Charlie's access to my aforementioned girly parts quite simple. He wasted no time sliding my dress up my thighs, exposing my bare pussy. Oh, did I mention I accidentally forgot to put on panties this morning?

"Lean back, baby," IV ordered as he knelt on the floor between my legs. The height of the sofa arm was perfectly suited for his obvious intent. On his knees, his face was perfectly in line with my Venus fly trap without bending over. I had a big, cushy pillow behind me so I could watch Charlie as he began to give me tiny licks on my sensitive inner thighs. I had been anticipating a cordial Southern welcome but this probably wouldn't make the Emily Post "Book of Etiquette". What Charlie and Ashley Rose were fondly remembering from previous trysts was that although God deprived me of boobs, she made up for it with long, pink nipples and a clit that grew disproportionately large when stimulated. Hey, it's only fair!

Charlie had not touched my cunny yet, but the sheer thrill of seeing his head between my legs and him breathing lightly on my bare skin made my little bald mechanic peek his head out from under his hood. My surrogate father watched in awe as my clit became engorged and moistened with the juices that were stirring. Charlie leaned forward enough to touch the tip of his tongue on the pink point of my love bean.

"Oh Daddy, I'm so glad to be home," I purred as I massaged my eraser sized nipples through my dress. I closed my eyes as Charlie got more energetic with his oral exam. He grasped each of my knees with his hands and spread my legs further apart. I could feel his wet tongue licking my slit from the bottom all the way to the top, lingering there to suck on my engorged clitoris. Unlike a lot of girls, I cum very fast when the mood is right and this couldn't be better. I was face-fucking my best friend's father in the study of his mansion. His wife was around somewhere, there were servants in the house and this quickie felt deliciously dangerous. Charlie teased my clit by rolling his tongue around and around it. He bit it ever so lightly with his teeth which sent me over the edge. I gushed pussy juice and he lapped up every bit of my naughty nectar. I left my nips to fend for themselves so I could grasp Charlie's head and pull his face tight against my quivering cunt. His tongue was lashing the entrance to my vagina like a tiny cock trying to fuck me senseless. It worked. I was irrational as I called out every filthy word I had learned from my brothers, my bar buddies and Internet porn.

"Daddy, Daddy, oh my God," I rasped as Charlie slowly withdrew from my twitching twat. I looked down at him and he licked his lips like the Cheshire Cat.

"Mmmm, just like I remembered," Charlie said as he smiled at me with contentment.

"Let me do you now," I demanded as I leaned forward to kiss his wet face. I licked my pussy fruit juice from his lips and bit his lower lip with desire.

"Not now, honey pie. We've pushed the limit for time as it is. Go up to your room and get ready for cocktails and dinner. I'm looking forward to meeting your friends," Charlie stated unequivocally.

"Speaking of which, are you ok with this Nude Day plan Ashley told you about?" I asked as I tried to compose myself to leave the room.

"I'm not totally sure but I intend to watch and see how the weekend plays out. I'm not a prude, as you know all too well. I have never shared Ashley Rose with anyone but you so this could be liberating for both of us. I think she needs to explore a wider selection of men. I hope your friends are open-minded as well," Charlie said.

"Oh, don't worry about that! We have developed a great confidence regarding our relationships and we believe anything goes amongst consenting adults," I told him as I stroked his hard cock inside his chinos.

"No! Bad girl!" Charlie pulled my hand off the solid lump in his pants. He unlocked the door and shooed me upstairs to my room. I felt my swollen pussy lips rub together with pleasure as I mounted each step. You can't beat a little afternoon delight with a man as skilled at cunnilingus as Charlie. (By the way, if there is a better word in the English erotic language than 'cunnilingus', then let me know. I love the sound of it; Ms. Alexis Noel, Cunnilingus Professor from the University of Paris will be the guest speaker for the International Conference of Oral Gratification.)

Naturally, my bags were already unpacked in the room that adjoined Ashley's room. I stripped off my dress and walked through the door that separated the two rooms. Ashley walked in through the hall door at the same time.

"Alexis, my dear girl, are you not feeling well? You look so flushed," she said to me mockingly, knowing full well I had been with her Daddy. She came over and gave me a hug and then slipped her hand between my legs.

"Oh my, what do we have here?" she asked as felt my swollen lips and clit. I bucked a little because I was still very sensitive. Ashley brought her wet fingers up to her mouth and sucked the juice from them.

"Mmmm, seems like Daddy had his dessert before the main meal," she declared with a warm smile.

"That man does love to eat pussy. Especially yours!" she laughed.

"Did you get my boys settled in their rooms?" I asked.

"Yes, what a pair they are. Charming, gorgeous, smart, funny; what more could a girl ask? I can't wait to see them naked!" Ashley exclaimed and hugged me again.

"My cousin, Jo Lynn, arrived just as we got to the guest house. It's a good thing I was there to keep the boys in line for a while. Wait until you see her naked; she's got tits and an ass you can't believe. I won't be surprised if there are some musical beds played this weekend," she laughed.

"Let's get ready for cocktails. Mother frowns on starting the alcohol late," Ashley rolled her eyes at me as she told me that. Ashley stripped off her shirt and bra exposing her stunning breasts. Perfectly formed, they seemed to defy gravity as they bounced on her chest. I couldn't resist them so I leaned down and sucked one of her dark nipples into my mouth. Her nipple hardened instantly so I switched to the other one and got it aroused as well.

I stopped when Ashley moaned in protest. I grinned at her obvious pleasure and tweaked her long nipples with my fingers.

"Ok, ok, let's get ready. My suggestion is not wear a bra tonight. We need to tease the boys so they are in the right mood for the weekend," I advised.

Chapter 5: "Everybody should believe in something; I believe I'll have another drink." (Unknown)

Cocktails and dinner at the Cornwallis mansion is nearly as elaborate as a state dinner at the White House. Servers with pristine, white coats stood at attention on the flag-stoned patio as Ashley and I joined the party. Naturally, we planned our entrance to be slightly late but not so much as to piss off Mother Cornwallis. We both wore white silk blouses but Ashley had on a very cool, very short, navy blue pleated skirt. My skirt was a very tight, bright red, pencil skirt and skin tight, silk top. I figured since I had a body like a pencil I might as well play the role!

Jo Lynn was surrounded by Bryan and Charlie. I had met her previously but holy shit, this girl was built. She had on a low-cut peasant blouse that showed off her décolletage like a butcher would show his patrons the latest prime beef in his shop. What is it about men and tits; a primal urge to nurse again? But I knew Jo Lynn was a sweet girl so I wasn't too jealous. At least for now!

The stunner on the veranda was Meat and Mother Cornwallis. They were perched on a love seat by the koi pond chatting like old friends. I'm not shitting you when I say I've never had a meaningful conversation with the woman. I don't think she liked me for corrupting her daughter at college. I narrowed my eyes at Meat because I suddenly remembered our bet. That conniving bastard was trying to get Mama to come out of her shell. Good luck, sucker.

Like all cocktail parties we all mingled and chatted and flirted as appropriate. Charlie and Bryan really hit it off as rich folk tend to do. Ashley Rose was drawn in like a moth to the flame. Nestled between her father, with whom she has an active incestuous relationship, and Bryan, a handsome, wealthy man who, now that I looked closer, looked remarkably like Ashley's father. What the fuck? Is this some kind of bizarro world like that episode of 'Seinfeld' when everything was opposite of what was known and understood? Meat and Mother were tight as ticks talking about horses so Jo Lynn and I hung around the edges of the conversations, while the free flowing alcohol worked its wonders.

You will not believe this but one of the slaves actually came outside with a little silver bell, tinkled it discretely and said, "Dinnah is served". No shit. It was so cool. I actually laughed which warranted a stern look from Mother Cornwallis. Meat leaned back and leered at her ass while she killed me with a look meant to get me to behave.

The mansion's dining room was just like mine back in the city. Riiiight. My dining room was a folding stand that I put in front of my TV. The Cornwallis dining room was nothing short of mind-boggling. White, starched table cloth; cloth napkins shaped like swans; fucking candelabras; and more forks, knives and spoons on each place setting than my sweet mother has in her whole kitchen. I had been to the Cornwallis pad more than once so I knew my way around the plate. My boys were performing admirably. Bryan was chatting up Charlie about money shit while engaging Ashley Rose at the same time. She was lapping it up like a starving kitten in front of a bowl of cream. Meat finagled a seat next to Mother and I overheard a conversation that included a horse ride tomorrow. Mother Cornwallis was actually showing her teeth which could be construed as a smile if I lowered my betting standards.

"So, Jo Lynn, what's been going on in your life lately?" I asked her to keep our end of the table going. I couldn't help but look down at her flawless, swelling breasts. They were just so...out there. She caught me looking and touched my hand to bring my eyes up from they had strayed.

"I've been good. Thank you so much for including me in this party. I just broke up with this drunken jerk who I should have shot instead of fucked. What a dick. I sometimes think I should look into being a lesbian," she whispered meaningfully as she looked into my eyes. Did I mention bizarro world?

Although I leaned toward more hetero than homo, I enjoyed many a night between the sheets with Ashley Rose in college. We are both highly sexed girls and there is no better sex than oral from another girl. It's like trading insider information on the stock market because we know the intimate parts so well.

I arched an eyebrow questioning what I was hearing from this poster girl for a mechanic's calendar.

"Um, Jo Lynn, have you ever been with a girl?" I asked quietly so we couldn't be overheard.

"No, but I think I could learn quickly!" she laughed conspiratorially. She placed her warm hand on my thigh which did give me goosies (as J-Lo says too often on Idol). Since I wasn't getting any attention from the boys at the table maybe Jo Lynn would be a nice alternative. I speculated silently if I would suffocate between the soft pillows on her chest.

"Who knows what will happen this weekend, Jo Lynn. Ashley told you about the Nude Day celebration, right?" I asked her.

"Oh my God, yes! I can't wait; it sounds like so much fun," she gushed. In my mind's eye I pictured Jo Lynn naked next to Alexis naked. A Rubens painting of a nude woman next to Edvard Munch's painting 'The Scream' comes to mind. Guess which of us goes with each painting!

The meal was a tiny bit more elaborate than take out from the China Palace down the street from me. Every friggin' course had a different wine. About two hours later we were all fat, happy and pretty inebriated. Ashley Rose was across the table from me seated between Bryan, who looked and acted like IV, and her Daddy, who looked and acted like Bryan. I couldn't see either of her hands but I had a sneaking suspicion that her fingers were walking on the wild side. Picture Ashley Rose as the white creamy filling in a Daddy-Bryan Oreo cookie? Delicious!

Meat and Mother were still yukking it up at the end of the table. I know I've made Mother Cornwallis sound like she's 100 years old and all withered and ugly. Maybe I've been so blinded by Ashley's father over the years that I couldn't see Mother clearly. As I observed Meat bringing her out of her shell, I began to see her differently. She was only mid-40s and half the genetic code of beautiful Ashley so as I looked at her closer I saw what Meat was seeing. Mrs. Cornwallis had sharper angles where Ashley was curvy but she was as fit as anyone I've ever seen her age. Her clothes were modest but I could tell that her breasts were smaller than Ashley's and they looked nice and tight. I overheard Meat call her 'Lizzie'. What the friggin' hell? I knew her name was Elizabeth but this was starting to look like I might be the naked Maypole in the city center fountain.

As the meal ended, we all agreed that soaking in the spa with more cocktails sounded like a splendid idea. Ashley's parents excused themselves from the rest of us and wished us a good night. I have to say that it appeared like Charlie was giving Bryan a chance to have Ashley by himself for a while. Interesting. And Mother/Lizzie confirmed a horse ride with Steven/Meat for the next morning. Interesting. And Jo Lynn's hand had never left my thigh. Interesting. And the Nude Day party was tomorrow night. Verrry interesting.

Chapter Six: "Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." (Rod McKuen)

Bryan decreed as we left the dinner that there would be no nudity in the spa or pool tonight. He is like that when he's focused on party. Like we were virgins saving ourselves for the wedding night; boy, my future husband would be like Ponce de Leon fruitlessly searching for my long gone cherry!

Ashley and I ran up to our rooms to change into our bikinis. We threw on black, silky, Chinese robes she had in her room for the walk down to the guest house. When we got to the pool and spa next to the guest house, Bryan and Meat were already popping the cork on the champagne that was conveniently chilled in an ice bucket. They poured the bubbly into the fine crystal glasses; no plastic shit at this hacienda. Jo Lynn opened her guest room door and stepped outside in her bikini. All four of us watched in awe as she bounced across the patio to the bar. Her bikini was pure white and her skin was pure white so that it seemed like she was nude. Her skin was flawless; no freckles, no moles, no scars, no tattoos, no nothing. Jo Lynn's tits were like high beams in the eyes of a deer to Bryan and Meat. I poked both of them to get them back to Earth.

alexxxis
alexxxis
320 Followers