Let's Twist Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spa anyone?" Ashley asked, being the perfect hostess as always.

Ashley shed her robe and revealed her spectacular body to the rest of us. She is perfectly proportioned with nicely rounded hips and average sized boobs. It was her total package that stunned people the most. Bryan quickly offered his hand to help her into the spa (and to get the seat next to her). Meat did the same with Jo Lynn. It was a six person spa so I was looking a little like a fifth wheel. I dropped my robe on the chair next to the spa. I was wearing my microscopic bikini from the previous Nude Day yacht trip. My top could have been designed for the eye patches in a pirate movie. The thong bottom was made of dental floss and a tiny scrap of fabric the seamstress must have found on the floor. I posed coyly and walked up and down the patio like those dorky models on a Paris runway.

"Get in here you nut-case!" Ashley called. She indicated I should sit between her and Jo Lynn. I did just that and then surveyed the others for signs of lust and desire. Everyone was holding their champagne glass with one hand but that left another hand free to roam the depths of the spa like Captain Nemo in his submarine.

Bryan is never one to pass up a chance for a toast so he held up his glass and waited for the rest of us to join him.

"Friendship is the wine of life. Let's drink of it and to it," he said smiling as he looked each of us in the eye.

" Here's to the wine we love to drink, and the food we like to eat.

Here's to our wives and sweethearts, let's pray they never meet.

Here's champagne for our real friends And real pain for our sham friends.

And when this life is over, may all of us find peace," Meat intoned when it was his turn. Jo Lynn looked a little confused but I patted her shoulder in sympathy.

"Here's to you and here's to me,

Friends may we always be!

But, if by chance we disagree,

Up yours! Here's to me!" Jo Lynn shouted. She was grinning from ear to ear about her contribution which she probably learned at a Frat party.

"May we kiss whom we please,

And please whom we kiss," Ashley shyly told us as we clinked our glasses again. I'm thinking her toast fit this weekend perfectly!

My turn. Hmmm, so many ways to go. Serious? Frivolous? Pornographic?

"Here's to being single, seeing double, and sleeping triple," I told the rest of my spa mates to poke fun at the imbalance of females to males in the water.

"Here here!" they all shouted. With that settled we killed the first bottle in quick fashion. Meat rose from the spa to get another bottle. I suspected Jo Lynn had been playing with his dick through his swim trunks because the wet material clung to his manhood, clearly revealing how he got his nickname. Ashley Rose stopped saying something in mid-sentence to Bryan because the sight distracted her so much. I was rather amused because I'd been there, done that on the yacht. Jo Lynn obviously had her sights set on bagging a trophy this weekend.

"So, Bryan, I need to know what to wear tomorrow night. Remind of what we are going to do again," I asked slyly.

"Nice try Nancy Drew. All I will say is that you won't be disappointed," he replied with confidence.

"Ashley Rose, do you think you and I could possibly coerce some information out of him if we two-timed him?" I asked my best friend.

"He won't have a chance, dahlin'," she replied as she got up and straddled him in the spa. I slid over so I could nibble on his ear and tweak his nipples with my fingers. I reached down between his legs and found Ashley grinding her pussy against his hardening cock. I alternated between stroking Bryan's dick and flicking Ashley's clit. I upped the ante by climbing on Bryan's lap facing Ashley. I unfastened her bikini top at the same time as she untied mine (so much for Bryan's no nudity rule!). We rubbed our wet nipples against each other while we rubbed our pussies against Bryan's hard prick. I took advantage of the proximity of Ashley to make out with her while the others looked on. Since we had practiced a lot during college it was totally natural. Bryan was tweaking one of my nipples while doing the same to one of Ashley's.

In the mean time, Meat and Jo Lynn were taking advantage of each other. Jo's fantastic tits were floating in the water since Meat had freed her buoyant boobies from her top. My first thought was that if I was ever drowning I would want Jo Lynn to rescue me because she had natural life savers. Jo Lynn must have decided that straddling her partner was a good idea since it seemed to be working for Ashley and me. I did notice that she shed her bottom before doing so and had pulled Meat's trunks down to his ankles. Since I had a bird's eye view of them it was obvious Jo was prepping Meat for the final score. I saw her raise her butt out of the water to position his incredibly large cock at her pussy entrance.

All three of us on the other side of the spa were watching with appreciation. Jo Lynn slowly lowered herself down on his totem pole. I was grimacing as she sunk down on Meat. My little twat would be screaming in protest right now but Jo Lynn was handling it like she was a bottomless pit. I did hear a little squeal out of her as she settled down on him completely.

I was not going to let this erotic scene go without justice for Ashley and me so I stripped off my floss and pulled Ashley's bottom off quickly. Bryan knew what to do so he pulled his trunks off in preparation for a three-way. We all assumed our original positions except that I guided Bryan's nice hard cock directly into Ashley's willing cunt. After a few strokes I indicated to Ashley that it was my turn. She raised up and I maneuvered our communal piston into my well oiled cylinder. I bounced up and down a few times while resuming the kissy-face session with Ashley. Bryan caught on quickly so he took over the role of switching off fucking Ashley and me after a couple strokes each.

Out of the corner of my eye I watched Meat pound away on Jo Lynn. I happen to know from bar talk that some of Meat's girl friends had moved on because they couldn't handle his chunky monkey. Jo Lynn seemed to be up to the task as she raised her hips completely out of the water, nearly disengaging from Meat's dick and then plunging down until his submarine was on the bottom of her Mariana Trench.

Since all of us were pretty lubricated with alcohol and sex it wasn't long before things reached a crescendo. Ashley and I were making out like teenagers in the movie balcony while Bryan fucked us silly. Jo Lynn was making some animal sounds that indicated she was close. The water was sloshing over the sides of the spa as bodies were humping and bumping. I reached under Ashley's ass and grasped Bryan's balls when he was deep inside her. He groaned as he unleashed his hot jism inside her. I wanted her to enjoy the moment because I had already been there. Ashley tensed up when she felt his cock unload inside her. She immediately began a furious rocking on his cock to bring herself to climax. I was holding on for dear life as my two best friends fucked like dogs in heat. What fun!

Jo Lynn screamed as Meat blew his load into her hungry cunt. She was totally out of control as she stroked her clit with one hand and tried to force more of Meat's sexy salami into her with the other hand. The spa was like a tsunami by this time because of the gyrations of all parties concerned. I wished that I had a movie camera so I could sell this scene to the porno guys.

Very slowly everyone came down from the sexual high we had achieved. Jo Lynn was still impaled on Meat's member, which wasn't too surprising since even half hard the guy was an anaconda. Ashley had her head on my shoulder in exhaustion as I petted her sweet ass. Bryan and Meat laid their heads back on the edge of the spa, probably thanking the lucky stars above them about this fortunate weekend.

"What's on the agenda for tomorrow?" I asked idly when I thought semi-intelligent conversation could happen.

I climbed off Bryan so Ashley could collapse on his chest. What a cute couple!

"Mr. Cornwallis and Ashley are taking me on a tour of the plantation tomorrow morning," Bryan said as he nibbled on Ashley's ear.

"Mrs. Cornwallis and I are riding horses tomorrow," Meat told us while looking at me with an evil eye. I knew he was vying to win our bet. Bastard.

"Jo Lynn, are you available for bird-watching tomorrow? Remember what we talked about earlier at dinner," I called over to Ashley's cousin.

Jo barely acknowledged me as she languidly fucked the pogo stick which seemed to be taking up permanent residence in her willing cunt condo. I'm not sure she was quite as interested going vegetarian after getting a taste of Meat (Sorry, I can't help myself!)

Oh boy. Nude Day is tomorrow and we already were naked and fucking like minks. It was like setting off fireworks on July 3rd. I liked it.

Chapter Seven: "Riding: The art of keeping a horse between you and the ground." (Unknown)

The sun was over the yardarm by the time I woke up. I peeked into Ashley's room but she was not present. Her bed didn't look like it had been slept in last night. The little harlot must have bedded down with Bryan. I had staggered up to the big house by myself last night, leaving the others to pickle themselves in the spa.

I showered, threw on some casual clothes and ventured down the grand staircase to the kitchen where I hoped I could find some food. I was reminded again that this wasn't my own little hovel when I saw a huge buffet of food set out for brunch. I loaded up and found my way to the sun room where I heard voices.

"Alexis, I hope you slept well," Charlie said as he patted the chair next to him. Mrs. Cornwallis was standing by the window drinking coffee or tea, seemingly absorbed in her own thoughts. She was dressed in those dorky riding clothes that you see in the hunt paintings.

"Hi Mr. C. Good morning, Mrs. C.," I said as I sat down to devour my food. I may be a twig but I can out-eat any girl in my weight class. The food was delicious and the juice must have been squeezed this morning between the thighs of virgin slaves. I did notice that my casual greeting got a rise out of Mother. She looked like she was just about to reprimand me when Meat and Bryan came into the room carrying huge plates heaped with food.

Meat and Bryan didn't make my mistake. They both greeted the Cornwallis' with respect and then gratitude for the accommodations and hospitality. Meat immediately engaged Mrs. C into a conversation about their horse ride. She became a new person when discussing horses. She said the horses were being prepared for their ride and Steven (no nicknames for her) could change into riding clothes at the stable.

In the mean time, Charlie and Bryan were discussing their plans to see the plantation and the surrounding countryside as soon as Ashley Rose arrived. I'm pretty sure Charlie knew that Bryan had boinked his daughter last night but apparently Ashley had dashed up stairs to her room to pretend otherwise.

"Steven, are you sure riding that little plastic horse for a quarter outside the Chucky Cheese qualifies you to ride a real horse?" I asked snidely. I was being left out of conversations so I thought I'd put in my two cents worth. Meat grinned at me knowing I was trying to get him to look bad in front of his new found horsey friend.

"I appreciate your concern, Lex. I did hear that the local horse racing stable was looking for jockeys. You are about the right size I believe," he replied. Mrs. Cornwallis looked pleased that I had been put in my place. Luckily, Ashley Rose made her entrance before I said something really stupid. She was carrying a tiny plate of fruit and dry toast; the girl ate like a bird yet had this healthy body and glow. Maybe she had swallowed a protein shake from Bryan's soda fountain last night. Not a bad idea as I eyed Charlie next to me.

Everyone hustled through the brunch so as to get on with the day. It was a glorious day and no one wanted to waste it sitting inside. I followed the equestrian twosome down to the stables because I wanted to harass the city boy some more. Meat went into the tack room to change. Mrs. C and I watched as the stable boys brought the horses from their luxury boxes. My main exposure to horses is watching the Kentucky Derby at Murphy's Bar. When you get close to these animals you begin to appreciate how powerful and beautiful they are. Mrs. Cornwallis handled these beasts like I would handle a puppy. She nuzzled their faces and talked quietly to them like she was a horse whisperer.

I was eye-balling her riding outfit closer. I swear she was not wearing any underwear. No panty lines whatsoever under the form-fitting riding breeches. And, if my trained eye was not mistaken, no bra either. Fascinating. This horse ride could be more than a casual gallop. My inquisitive nature loosened up Mrs. C's tongue as I got her to tell me where the horse path led and where along the scenic trail they might stop to rest in case Steven got saddle sore and when they might return. An idea was hatching in my dirty little mind.

Meat came out of the stable looking like Prince William ready to play polo. God, the man was good looking but this look advanced him even more. Mrs. Cornwallis gushed over how well the riding clothes fit him. I'm pretty sure Meat did not have on any undies either because I could clearly see the outline of his prick in the skin tight breeches. He was slapping his knee-high, black leather boots with a little whip, like Patton inspecting the troops before his army was sent to kick the shit out of the Nazis. Mrs. C was drooling over her new riding friend like a teenager going on her first date.

Meat's horse was a pure black stallion (naturally) that was snorting and sniffing the grey filly that Mrs. Cornwallis would ride. I almost laughed out loud when the stallion unfurled his huge horse cock, apparently in reflex to the sweet smell of the filly. Meat and Mrs. C noticed too and she eyed Meat with a cool eye as if this foreshadowed something for the humans later on.

"Shall we mount, Lizzie?" Meat asked ironically as he cupped his hands to help her up on the filly. Mrs. C expertly used Meat assistance and settled herself onto her English saddle. Meat quickly swung up on the stallion as if he was a gaucho on the pampas. I have to admit that Mrs. Cornwallis looked regal seated on her horse, where she seemed completely in her element and younger by a decade. Good luck Meat; what happens on the horse trail stays on the horse trail. Maybe.

After they left on their horse ride I immediately set out to find Benjamin, who I knew would outfit me with the proper equipment for "bird watching". Sure enough, within minutes I had huge zoom cameras and binoculars packed on a golf cart. I also snagged some leftover food for Jo Lynn who had not made it to the big house this morning. Charlie, Ashley and Bryan were just getting into an open vehicle that looked like something out of an African safari. They all waved at me as they sped off on their trek.

I drove the golf cart down to the guest house and pounded on Jo Lynn's door. Eventually, she opened the door to Meat's room next door. She looked a little bedraggled but more appropriately like the phrase, 'freshly fucked'. I gave her a quick pep talk about our bird watching to get her moving. She agreed to shower quickly and join me in a few minutes. Jo Lynn was surprisingly fast for a Southern Belle, walking stiffly out of her room in about 15 minutes. I laughed out loud as she gingerly sat down on the seat next to me and squirmed around to get comfortable.

"Oh Lex, I don't think I've ever been this sore after sex. My God, that man is a machine!" she moaned to me. She was wearing a cute peasant skirt and blouse that accentuated her bountiful figure.

"Not to worry, Nurse Alex has just the remedy," I grinned at her.

"A picnic in the wild, a little bird watching and a little tender lovin' care from moi," I told her as I kissed her cheek and touched her thigh.

I drove us away from the guest house and set off down a scenic path that I knew led to the river that flowed through the property. Benjamin had given me a detailed map that showed all the bridal trails and picnic spots on the plantation. I knew exactly where to set up my ambush. Custer wouldn't have had a chance against me either.

After a scenic ride through the live oaks and Spanish moss we arrived at our destination. We were on a grassy knoll above the river with plenty of cover for my surveillance. I laid out the large blanket Benjamin had packed and got Jo Lynn settled with the purloined food. I rigged up the telephoto lens for the movie and camera equipment. I looked like Annie Leibovitz getting ready to shoot Brad and Angie. With all my preparations done I settled down on the blanket with Jo Lynn. She looked so sweet and happy looking up at the sky through the tree branches.

I didn't let her tell me she had reconsidered about her statement at last night's dinner. I simply leaned over and kissed her tenderly on her full lips. Luckily for me, she responded enthusiastically. Before long we were tongue wrestling and squirming with desire. I had to experience those great boobs of hers so I pulled down her elasticized blouse and exposed her creamy breasts encased in a front clasp lacy bra. I unleashed her white mounds and immediately feasted on her adorable pink nipples. In a way, I understand why men liked big breasts so much. Jo Lynn's tits were so, um, motherly. I was sucking on them like a hungry baby and she clutched me to her bosom with passion.

Reluctantly, I left that party to start another. I started to pull up her dress when Jo Lynn surprised me by saying, "Let's both get naked." She skinned off her clothes faster than a 4G download. My skinny body was naked quickly too and so I continued what I had started. I gave Jo tiny licks all down her tummy making her quiver with pleasure. She had a perfect heart sculpted of her pubic hair. It was closely trimmed and I nuzzled it with my lips. I scooted down between her legs so I could get up close and personal with her private treasures. As I gently parted her legs, I saw the reason for her discomfort this morning. Her pussy lips were swollen and red from the night before. I made sure my tongue was wet with my saliva as I carefully licked her vulva. Jo Lynn squirmed in either pain or pleasure but I chose believe the latter. As I parted her pussy lips with my fingers I felt compassion for this girl taking on a guy like Meat. Her clit and entrance to her vagina were also tender looking. I massaged her cunt with my tongue hoping that she would enjoy a slow tongue fuck from a girl.

Apparently, it worked because it wasn't long before Jo Lynn was arching her back to give me better access to her willing love canal. I didn't use my fingers because I didn't want her to have penetration in her sensitive vagina. I did, however, begin rubbing my index finger around her anal bud. My saliva had migrated down her crack and it was nice and slippery. My tongue was still bathing her private petals while I gently inserted my finger into her tight asshole. It seemed to be a new experience for her because she moaned and squirmed even more. My fingers are pretty slim so I was soon up to my knuckle past her sphincter. I could feel her muscle contract as I finger-fucked her sweet butt hole. I added another finger as she relaxed and opened herself to the experience. By now her thighs were opening and closing on my head which indicated she was getting close. I pushed my two fingers into her bowels as far as they could go and rotated them back and forth. I felt a gush of cunt juice on my face which I lapped up like a thirsty puppy. Her sphincter muscle was grabbing my fingers like a farmer milking a cow. Jo Lynn screamed as she had a multiple orgasm which cascaded up and down her body. I felt like a cowboy in a rodeo trying to hang on for eight seconds to score good points.