Let's Watch A Movie...Or Not

Story Info
They have their first time together.
1.1k words
45.6k
3
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She plopped down on his lap on the couch. She was watching the movie intently, Sam didn't care which Harry Potter it was, but Leah seemed to want to watch. For a while Sam respected that, and he didn't push anything.

But as the movie went on, Sam swept Leah's dirty blonde hair away from her neck and slowly trailed soft kisses up to her ear which he nibbled lightly. This spontaneous act of sensuality surprised Leah into a groan.

"Saaaam I wanted to see this movie!"

"Baby, I'm sorry. You are just so sexy that I can't control myself."

Leah, being a sucker for compliments, turned the volume down on the movie, and then turned to face him so she was straddling his lap. She lightly placed her lips on his in a polite way. He was too horny to endure that so he reached his tongue out hoping to find hers. He did.

Their tongues wrestled passionately in their mouths and soon Sam's hands were roving across every part of Leah's body that wasn't pressed tightly against his.

He trailed his fingers up her soft, smooth, pale legs, up to her jean-short-clad ass, which tightened as he spanked it.

Then he pulled at her shirt so it came untucked, and felt her smooth arched back, wishing a little that she were facing away from him. Her tongue brought his attention back to her as she began to lick his neck sensuously and bit his ear playfully.

He growled, and forcefully spun her around so she was lying on the couch and he was pinning her down. He trailed kisses down her neck until he got to the base of her V-neck. Grinning at her, he lifted her back up so he could take off her shirt. He gazed down and her pert 36 C breasts, she was not wearing a bra. He then took a nipple into his mouth and began to suckle it, while rolling the other between his fingers.

His attentions to her breasts were drawing moans from Leah who finally decided that she wanted to taste him for the first time. She forcefully pushed him off of her, and began taking off his shirt and undoing his belt buckle. He grinned down at her, and saw the lust in her eyes as she released his long 8 inch cock. She smiled up at him passionately and gave him one kiss before trailing her tongue down his chiseled abs, making him shudder in anticipation. Then she licked his already solid cock from the base to the very tip. Slowly, she circled the head lightly and then plunged in, bobbing her head up and down on as much of his cock as she could fit in her mouth.

Since this was his first blow job, Sam was about ready to unleash his spunk into Leah's already experienced mouth. But he had other ideas. He gently pulled Leah's eager mouth off his throbbing cock, with much regret, because she was damn good!

He gently laid her back on the pillows of the couch and started taking of her super short jean shorts, She was read for him. She wore a pink lacy thong and he could see that her pussy was freshly shaved.

He was really nervous since he was not the first guy to eat her out, and didn't know if he would be good enough to pleasure her. She could see his hesitation and she sat up to pull him into a kiss.

"Baby, it's ok. Go with you're instincts. And when in doubt, just go for the clit."

She winked at him and licked her lips, which turned him on a lot, so he dove in. He could smell her sex, already dripping with her juices, she tasted wonderful. Almost like peaches. She hadn't been pleasured in so long, that she whimpered with the first soft lick of her clit.

"Mmmm baby, you taste so good." Sam all but moaned into her mound."

Leah couldn't reply. Her head was thrown back in pleasure since he had inserted a finger in her and had already found her g-spot. He was slowly pulling his finger out and then quickly thrusting in.

"Baby, oh baaaaby, I can't believe this is your first time, you are so fucking good!"

Sam lifted his head. He saw her close to climax, but he wanted everything to be perfect. He said,

"Leah, baby. I love you. You know that?"

"Yessss Sam I do! I love you too!"

And she pulled him into a long kiss. She licked around his lips, he reached into his wallet that was lying on the ottoman, and pulled out a condom.

Leah pulled away, hesitating.

"Sam, I don't know about this, there are so many risks!"

"I went to the doctor last week, I'm totally clean"

"Well, I'm not fertile right now...."

"Come on, baby it's perfect! No one here but us, and I love you. Isn't this the best way to prove that?"

Leah's head might have been telling her one thing, but the adrenaline coursing through her veins, and the hormones dominating her brain told her otherwise.

"Ok baby, fuck me."

Sam gladly obliged. He nudge the hood of her lips with the tip of his cock (covered with the condom). She groan uncontrollably as he pulled away.

He knew exactly how to drive her wild, even if it was only from watching porn.

Then he pushed in a little further so the head was buried.

"Uhhh come on baby, do it. I wanna feel you inside me and-"

But she didn't get any more out because Sam thrust his entire eight inches into her virgin pussy. Damn she felt good!

Her pussy walls were so tight around his throbbing cock, and he knew he could come right then and there.

She was taking in the entire moment, feeling him fill her up was the best feeling in the entire world. She was so close.

He began pumping in and out methodically and slowly. He was in no rush to come. He wanted this to last forever.

She, on the other hand, was on the brink,

"OHHHHH GODD SAM FUCK ME HARD!!!!!!"

Hearing her talk dirty pushed him closer, and he began to pump faster and faster.

"uhhhhh damnit sam i'm gonna cum!!!!" she screamed

He knew she was right. He could feel her pussy walls contract around his throbbing cock. She felt like every nerve in her body was on fire. As she came down from her first orgasm, Sam kept pumping harder and harder until.

"AHUHHHHH LEAH"

He came in long squirts, with his dick still in her.

"Mmmmm baby that was so good."

"Fuck yeah it was!"

As he pulled his cock out of her, she looked up at him, her eyes still filled with passion.

"Let's do it again."

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Good try.

Don't listen to the elitist critics, its about as good as any story on here. Only, less polished. *thumbs up*

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Needs more work

This is probably one of the lamest stories I have read in a long time. You need an editor, or better yet, a teacher.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
needs an editor

The story needs an editor and/or proof reading badly. When "i" is used when it should be "I" the author fails basic writting skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ah, you meant their first time *together*

Dialogue straight out of a porn flick, but without the sophistication.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
The Prize Kelly wins two cocks. And she wasn't even playing.in Group Sex
My Husband's Boss A woman gives in to passion.in Loving Wives
Surrender She finally allows me inside.in Erotic Couplings
Disclosures: Cure for BBC Wife's addiction to Big Black Cock can only be fixed by more.in Loving Wives
More Stories