Letter for My Lover

Story Info
A new outfit makes for an adventure.
1.2k words
4.5
16.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lingerie in this story comes from the images of the Bracli pearl bra and panties. I'm not endorsing it in anyway. To know what it looks like though is helpful. It's a bra and panty set that has pearls that outline the breasts and the thong is a strand of pearls. So with that said here's a letter I wrote:

Ok, so for this little story we will say that I took your advice and got a little pearl outfit.

When you first see me you have no idea that I have it hidden under my clothes. I come close to you and kiss you deeply, caressing your tongue with mine. As we pull away from each other I gently bite and suck your bottom lip. This peaks your interest and I start to kiss you on your neck, sucking and biting softly. I'm rubbing my hands up and down your body, along your shoulders, down your back. I start working my way down your chest moving your shirt as I go. As I start to lick and bite your nipples I let my hand wander to your cock and I can feel it growing, straining against your pants as I rub.

You push me back off of you gently and start to kiss my neck. You are licking and sucking as well. I lean my head back and sigh a deep wanton sigh, you feel so good. As you run your hand under my shirt you can feel my bare breasts. This is unexpected so you pull my shirt all the way up to have a look. You see the little pearls outlining my breasts against my chest and you forcefully pull my top off the rest of the way in a hurry to see the rest. I laugh at your discovery and take pleasure in the fact that it excites you so much. Because at that moment you pull me to you very quickly and kiss me deeply, grinding your now hard cock into me. You run your fingers along the straining little strands of pearls and you start to lick your lips. You start to suck on my hard nipples, biting and licking as you go. You make sure to keep feeling of the pearls the whole time.

I tell you I have to have you in my mouth now as I drop to my knees and begin to unbutton your pants. I unzip them and pull them and your underwear down below your erect cock and let them drop. I grab you at the base of your shaft and start to lick the head like a lollipop. This is fun, but I need more. I clasp my lips around you and start to take you all the way down my throat. You can feel it when you hit the back, but I keep pushing until you are all the way in. I swallow a couple of times and you can feel my tongue moving and my throat contracting around you. I start move back and forth rhythmically sucking and stroking your cock. I have my other hand fondling your smooth balls. I love how they feel in my hand. I pull your cock out of my mouth and start to lick your balls. As I do this I let my hand wander a little farther back and I begin to trace the area around your ass. I'm so turned on by your excitement that I begin to moan with pleasure. I continue to rub around your ass as I go back to fully sucking your cock. I love the way it feels in my mouth. As I'm sucking I carefully stick my index finger barely inside you, and I move it in rhythm with my mouth. You grab me by the hair and pull me away from you to keep from cumming too soon.

You stand me up and turn my back to you. You know what is inside my jeans and you want to see it. You half bend me over a counter, while you kneel behind me. You reach around to the front of me and undo my jeans. As you slowly start to peel them off me you can see the top of the pearl string running down my ass. Its like unwrapping a gift as you take your time pulling the jeans off my ass inch by inch. When you finally get them past my ass you let them fall to my ankles. You are still kneeling behind me as you start to trace the line of pearls that is running down my ass and through my pussy. As you get to my pussy you let a finger slide inside me and start to fuck me slowly. You put in another one and use your other hand to spread my cheeks so that you can see the pearl strand running over my ass. I am moaning with pleasure as you have your fingers pumping inside me.

You stand up, still behind me and bring your fingers to my mouth. I lick them and suck my juices off them greedily. I tell you that I need to feel you inside me right NOW. You comply as you push your cock into my ready and wet pussy. Feeling the pearls rub against you as thrust. After pounding me for a while, you pull out of me and tell me that you have an idea, and I half moan the words as I tell you "What ever you want baby. Just fuck me good." You pull the panties off of me and pick them up off the floor. You take the pearls and double them over and start to press them against my ass. You thrust your cock back inside me as you use your finger to start pushing the pearls up my ass as you fuck. I am panting in absolute pleasure as you are fucking me so good and the feeling of the pearls going in my ass is exquisite. My breathing gets ragged and I cry out for you as I cum all over your hard cock. You can feel it as I'm contracting all around you milking your cock.

You stand me up and kiss the back of my neck as you rub my tits and tell me that you want to feel what those pearls feel like against your hard cock now. I moan and say, "Yes, fuck me in the ass baby, leave the pearls and fuck me now." You bend me back over the counter. You spread my cheeks and use one hand to keep a hold of the top of the panties. You slowly start to enter me, pressing softly at first. Then applying more pressure until my ass gives way and you can slide inside. You can feel the hard pearls stroking every inch of your cock as you start to pump in and out of my ass. I'm purring with pleasure now enjoying every bit of you pounding my tight ass. You have your head thrown back just slamming in and out of me, the feeling is wonderful. I beg you to cum in my ass. Cum all over those pearls. I can feel you start to shoot your load as I beg and I collapse on the counter enjoying how good you feel.

After you cum you pull the pearls out to see that they are covered in your cum. You turn me around to face you and you bring them to my lips. I open my mouth for you and you put the pearls in for me to suck clean, which I do eagerly.