Letter from Barnegat Brook

Story Info
A boxer can be made into a sissy fast, right?
1k words
4
5.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Shoeblossom,

I never did marry Squiffy...I find pugilists kind of boring. But I did have quite a time with him, and he’s a proper sissy now...here’s one of my favorite tapes!

Tashli Thames

“So you have plans for me here, um Tashli.”

“I do. Lie down on your belly, Squiff.”

“Oh, you’re tying my hands behind my back.”

“Yup, and I’m getting the ankles, too, babe.”

“Is this--”

“You got it. You always squirm around when I spank you, and I don’t know if you really want to be a slave boy.”

“Yeah, the reality and the fantasy don’t jibe.”

“Well, of course now. You’re always fingering that tiny dick of yours and watching those awful porn things. I watched one with you, from Eastern Europe, and the girl looked like she might kill the guy, but you were so turned on!”

“Right. Oh, you still have the--”

“Yeah! The scourge. I can’t get over how there are little needles and things in the cords.”

WHACK! THWACK! SMACK!”

“Oh, please, don’t scream, Squiffy...Jesus, snot all over my nice couch.”

WHACK, SLASH! CRACK!

“I have another friend, who, when I do this, says ‘Thank you Miss Tashli, may I have another?”

“I-I--”

“Oh, don’t cry. See? I’m holding your head, and kissing you, and I am just so sad about how you squeak and squeal like one of those Betsy-Wetsy rubber doll babies.”

“I’m sorry, Tashli.”

“I mean, you are supposed to be the County heavyweight champion.”

“I-I am, and undefeated.”

“But you have a glass jaw, or really a glass butt. Even a few weeks ago, when I was just whipping you with the hairbrush, you wouldn’t stay over my knee.”

“I-I want to be a good slave boy for you, Tashli. Truly, I do.”

“I think your biggest problem is the whole macho bullshit thing. But, I have something here in my drawer--thankfully you are still tied--that may help.”

“What’s that?”

“It’s a sock filled with quarters.”

“Yeah?”

“Kind of like a blackjack.”

“Uh...right..”

“Now, Squiffy, I’m going to rub your dick, you like that, right?”

“Oooh yes...”

“Feels good, doesn’t it? You’re thinking of my big tits, and how you’d like to slobber on them and rub your dick all over me...you like my long hair...”

WHACK!

“Aaaah...”

“See, I hit you on the balls. That was to remind you not to be a sex-obsessed rutting pig. That’s why you always ask...I never undress in front of you, ‘cause I don’t want to feel humiliated, as you are such a...I don’t know what.”

“But, but Tash, you always have ME undress. And I feel humiliated, too.”

“Well, it’s different for boys. Do you feel better, Momma Tash is going to stroke your little balls, so little--and rub your little peenie some more. Tash is sorry for what she did for her boy...”

“Th-thank you, Tash...maybe you could untie me and we could get you undressed and make love...”

WHACK!

“See, I try to be nice to you, Squiffy, and what happens? You ruin it for yourself. I rub your balls, and you start grinding your dick into the couch, like you want to fuck me-”

“I-I’m--”

“And then you make obscene suggestions that I should undress so you can manhandle me. It’s no wonder I have you tied down.”

“Please don’t hit me with that thing. I-I fantasize about cock and ball torture, but this--”

“But your dick is so hard! And when I spank you, your dick gets hard, and you send me these e-mails about how you jack off at work and dream of you serving me full time as a submissive, and servicing my lovers, and wearing frilly--”

“Yes, but that’s a fantasy. It’s not...”

“It’s quite feasible. I’ve been training you to suck on my strap-on, to deep-throat it. I bet you make your so called normal girlfriends deep-throat you, right?”

“Yes...are you untying me?”

“Right. Now let’s get on the bed, and I’ll give you a little treat. But you’d damn well better not disappoint me.”

“But you’re--tying my arms to the bed posts.”

“That’s right. It will help you lie still. But look, I’m taking it all off, like you wanted!”

“You are so spectacular. God, you have a beauty mark under...”

“Well, enough of that. Poor Oliver, another friend of mine is locked in the closet, he’s been there all day, and I don’t want him to get too jealous knowing you got to see me in the raw.”

“Oh, guiding my dick in your--”

“Yes, but I don’t want you to cum. I need a little pleasure, and so I’m going to ride up and down on you, but you’d damn well better control yourself.”

“That’s amazing. you have such tight lips.”

“Right, I take vagina muscle exercises. They’re called Kegel exercises”

“Wow. My other--Rosalie, she is like entering the Grand Canyon.”

“I bet Rosalie is a whore. I don’t just let anyone in here, which means I’m really snug. This is fun, up and down, your little joystick.”

“Its--just so good.”

“Well, it’s all about the pelvic floor. I expect you to try and tighten your anus later on.”

“My...”

“Well, I want you to learn how to take lots of dick. Some of my gay friends aren’t happy just getting blowjobs.”

“I-I’m not going to suck some fag’s dick.”

“Then I am hopping off now.”

“Tashli, please--”

“Squiff, this is why I find you so unattractive. I was going to let you play with my tits, suck on them, maybe untie you, but you are all about what you are and aren’t going to do. All that hetero normative bullshit.”

“Please stop punching my scrotum..Oww!”

“Are you kidding me? I should untie you and let you dress and leave.”

“No, I’m sorry. We can talk about the-helping the gay guys. I’m just not bi-curious.”

“But I have five e-mails that say differently!”

“I-um...”

“I went through this with Oliver. Now he is content to harden my lovers up so they can go in me, and clean me up later, and I am thinking of marrying Oliver.”

“Why--what?”

“But I could marry you instead, I reviewed your Roth IRA. But you have to be accommodating of my guests.”

“My...accommodating?”

“It would be a thrill for my hairdresser to be able to sodomise the county heavyweight champion, Squiffy.”