Letter from Burlington

Story Info
She shouldn't have submitted to Him in the first place!
4.3k words
3.8
25.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Shoeblossom,

How did I become a bald slave-pig to my husband and his waitress girlfriend?

I'm an intelligent Institutional Equity Sales Representative having worked at subsidiaries of AT&T, Disney, Rainbow Media Corporation and Liberty Media Corporation. I speak five languages and am a marathon runner.

I work out every day and am considered beautiful by most men...what's wrong with me?

I have (or had) full bodied, shoulder length curly copper hair, and hazel eyes with long lashes, and nice 36 C breasts and long legs...

I broke a lot of hearts before I met Leo, who is a fairly noncompetitive artist-he teaches film scoring and music synthesis at Champlain.

It all started out a year ago when I told my husband that I had fantasies of being a submissive. "Are you sure, Tess?" Leo said hesitantly.

But I could tell that he was aroused by the idea of spanking my shapely ass, and that night he took a wooden ruler with one hand and pulled down my panties with the other, flipping up my tweed business skirt.

"Honey, you can hit harder than that, don't be a wimp" I said, but soon regretted it as he began whacking excitedly, the thick ruler bouncing off my full pink buttocks.

I bit my lip and eventually burst into tears, realizing that my fantasies were not nearly as painful as the reality apparently was.

Leo took me in his arms after the spanking was over, and I sobbed into his shoulder, but soon pushed myself off his lap and unzipped his pants, sucking his dick until he came hard.

"Wow, Tess...usually you don't like oral sex." This was true. I generally didn't, and NEVER swallowed, but as a slavegirl things were different. Leo watched in astonishment as I kissed his feet.

After I'd given Leo his world-class blowjob, he was so happy, and went on about my spanking..."I just couldn't believe how hot that was, Tess."

But he didn't know how (foolishly) indefagitable I was. I went outside and cut a couple of switches from our spruce tree,and hosed them off so they would be nice and wet.

I came in to where Leo was reading his Atlantic Monthly, and handed him a martini. At this point I was naked, except for a pair of panties.

Leo's eyes bugged out as he looked at me, but he just sipped his drink.

"Thanks, hon. It's great." I looked down at my feet (I was wearing heels, too).

"If the martini isn't to your liking, Master, I understand if you wish to thrash me."

"No-no, it's fine, Tessie." Leo said, but I noticed the bulge in his jammies.

"Because if punishment is what I deserve, I have cut and wet five spruce switches."

You should have seen him bounce out of the chair!

"You-you're right, Tess. You're going to have to be punished."

I said, "Master, perhaps you should secure me over the bed instead of your knee so I don't bounce around from the pain-that I deserve." I didn't want him to take pity on me!

Leo used clothesline to bind my hands and feet, lying me on our bed. He pulled my panties down to my knees, and came back in with the wet spruce switches.

"Wench, you have made me an inferior drink." Leo said firmly. (Have I mentioned he was a Dungeons and Dragons type in highschool?)

"You will have to be punished severely."

I bit into the pillow to keep from crying out as Leo broke four of the five switches on my plump bottom over the next ten minutes.

He hit my buttocks, my upper thighs, my calves and my back. I could tell he was very, very excited.

"When will you learn to make a decent martini?" Leo screamed. Before tonight, he'd made ME the Martinis...but he knew the score now.

Suddenly, I noticed he'd stopped, and was looking at my breasts, which were pushed into the blankets, as of course I was on my stomach.

"I think I should punish your boobs as well...but is that all right?" Leo didn't want to go too far. I panicked silently, my breasts were very, VERY sensitive...but I was in this whole hog so...

"Whatever you think is best, Master Leo."

Leo turned me over so my bound hands were under me. Giggling, he (he is kind of a geek, Shoeblossom) shoved pillows under my manacled hands so that my boobs were now jutting up a little.

Leo paused and played with my beautiful, strawberry colored nipples. I had made him wait nearly four months dating before I'd let him touch them, taunting him in tight crop tops with low cleavages...

Or tight black T shirts that made the boobies look like the gold at the end of the rainbow.

But worship was over now.

Leo grinned and tweaked one nipple harshly. "You're going to have a nice time now, aren't you, you lazy whore-bitch..."

God, he was learning fast! Leo noticed that my vagina was wet.

"I'll teach you to slop the gin in this martini..."

Leo lifted the switch over my tender breasts. THWACK! The first cut hit me just under the right nipple. I bit my lip.

Leo swung again. SLASH! Bingo! The switch landed across both nipples at the same time and I screamed in acute pain.

Leo dropped the switch. "Honey, are you okay?" He grabbed my arm.

"Master Leo, please finish my punishment." It took SO much to say that...

To think if I'd gone the other way, he would have spent the rest of the night rubbing Vicks Vapo-Rub in my nipples, and probably would have bought me a necklace the next day as apology...

Leo faltered, and I decided to feed the flame.

"I hope you're man enough to be my Master, Sir...will I need someone else?"

Leo gritted his teeth and, within five minutes, broke the final switch across my breasts in twenty harsh strokes.

As I cried bitterly, bound with my aching breasts shaking, Leo was still stomping around. "I should lock you in the garage for saying that, Tessie."

"Let me make it up to you." I said, gritting my teeth against the pain in my boobs and buttocks. "Let me serve you tonight-all night-with my tongue."

And indeed I did. I was exhausted by the time Leo fell asleep at three a.m...but still I knelt on the ground and diddled myself with a broken pencil until I had a big orgasm.

The first night, I was too submissive to use my own nice vibrator!

The next day, Leo seemed somewhat apologetic, I guess he wasn't used to whipping his beautiful wife's ass and breasts like that.

He was kind of a geek who I'd felt sorry for at college, and then fallen for...he still worshipped me.

The next day, Leo seemed somewhat apologetic, I guess he wasn't used to whipping his beautiful wife's ass and breasts like that. He was kind of a geek who I'd felt sorry for at college, and then fallen for...he still worshipped me.

But the next day, I brought Leo breakfast in bed, and then told him apologetically that I hadn' t had time to scrub the bathroom to his liking.

Of course we have a maid, and I usually don't touch a sponge, but Leo quickly comprehended.

After he finished letting me spoon feed him, Leo jumped out of bed, grabbed me by the right nipple and dragged me to the bathroom.

As I hurried to wash the windows, laundered the shower curtain and scrubbed mirrors, Leo was right there, swinging his evil hanger again and again.

Finally he got so horny from whipping me that he pulled me out of the bathroom by my hair and made me suck him off, slamming his dick in and out of my mouth in a skull-fuck motion.

"This bathroom is a shit-hole, and you're going to clean it! And I'm going to show you how!"

And Leo could, since he had helped his mother clean medical offices to support their family. He'd recounted more than one hilarious story about stealing Codeine and Dilaudid for high school drug fests!

I on the other hand had never worked a day in my life other than internships until I'd gotten my MBA. My parents had servants and as a feminist's daughter,I don't think I'd ever touched a vacuum.

"Okay, we'll start with the sink, get all the stuff off of it, pour in the Comet and scrub in circles, including the faucets and the toothbrush holders, you lazy bitch, scrub the pedestal of the sink, too..."

When I didn't clean one of the floor tiles to his liking, Leo went into the bedroom and brought out a wire clothes hanger, which he heated on the stove.

WHACK! SLAP SMASH! My poor but and back were singed as his gloved hand brought the red hot hanger down on my naked body.

Scrubbing the inside of the toilet was especially difficult. Leo came to check my work with a little mirror, and when it didn't look good, he took me by the scruff of the neck and shoved my head into the bowl, and flushed repeatedly, until I thought I would drown.

"This is great" Leo laughed as I coughed and sputtered Comet spattered water, "It's like waterboarding for spoiled 'Sex In the City' bitches. Get back to scrubbing!"

But I just couldn't get the toilet scrubbed clean enough. There was an indelible stain that apparently wasn't going to come out, even when Leo pushed my head in the toilet again,demanding that I lick it clean.

Enraged, he straightened the hanger and gave me another whipping. I just couldn't convince him that I was doing the best I could!

"Oh-please-Master-"I cried as the hanger slashed me again and again across the shoulders, my head still in the commode, "I-I can't stand this anymore...please don't..."

Finally he lost interest in the toilet, but not before I almost lost my mind!

By the end of the morning, my entire body was covered with welts, and I'd done everything you can do to a bathroom, including re-sealing grout lines on the bathtub and cleaning out the vacuum ventilator.

Leo was overcome with joy at these developments. "I think perhaps I'll fire our housekeeper...use the money to get myself a new satellite dish!"

I looked up, trying to see the love and affection in my husband's eyes, but all I seemed to see was a kind of contemptous glee. And of course after that there was a snowball of distressing activity.

The entire house was quite clean, and I was scrubbing the garage floor on my knees on Monday morning before putting my clothes on and going off to work!

Probably I could have re-gained control when I got home that night, but I was in full thrall to being a submissive woman. Leo wasn't home yet, and so I made him a martini and put it on the floor, stripping naked and kneeling in front of it.

When Leo got in, I lifted the drink up to him, and he took it from my hand as if this was the way he'd been met every night all his life.

I noticed that Leo had a package with him. "I picked this up downtown." Leo said, pulling a metal bar out of the bag.

"This is a spreader bar, and see these cute cuffs?" I did. There were two cuffs in the middle of the thick bar, and one on each end.

Ordering me to rise, Leo locked the cuffs around my ankles, and then put my wrists through the leather cuffs in the middle of the bar, so I was forced to bend over while standing with my legs apart.

"I'm going out for a while with my buddies, but I wanted to keep you amused." Leo said, and he left me like that for three hours...it was a miracle I didn't collapse standing there, the blood running to my head, which of course was bent over to the floor.

Six weeks later, Victor Rat Sized Snap Traps hanging off my nipples, I was kneeling naked,sucking away. By that time it had become a thrice daily event...

And just as he was about to cum, Leo yanked his dick out of my mouth and shot all over my face, slapping me casually as he said, "Too slow, bitch. I want to cum within two minutes next time-starting now!"

Leo snapped a stopwatch, grabbed my scalp and shoved his limp dick back in my mouth!

And then I had to frantically bring his spent cock back to excitement and have him spurt again...it took three and a half minutes of me licking and biting the damn thing.

Leo was so enraged by the minute and a half " late " orgasm that he knocked the rat traps off my nipples and locked me in a cedar chest while he went out partying.

How the hell did this happen? I think I created a monster!

But of course that was what I was after, right? I mean, I had shuddering orgasms after every one of the painful sessions Leo put me through, and that was what was important!

But then one night, Leo brought Sienna home, and it changed everything. I knew that he'd begun cheating on me, and this was depressing, but to bring a girl HOME...

I just got in from a business trip when I saw her-fat, dyed roots, ugh. I mean, she might appeal to some guys, but certainly Sienna was no babe.

And my God, I recognized her as being our server at Applebee's!

"Welcome home, Tess." Leo said, as he sat next to this polyester coated monster. "This is Sienna...she's going to be staying with us for a while."

"Staying with us, Leo?" I raised my eyebrow at him. "There isn't really a lot of room right now."

This was true, as Leo had converted our spare bedroom into a dungeon, and the basement into a torture chamber. (Things had really changed around our house, Shoeblossom.)

"Enough of that, Tess. Take your clothes off and kneel before Miss Sienna." The obese cow giggled at this.

"Wait a minute...not in front of other people!" I insisted. I do have a position to uphold in the community.

Sienna looked at Leo. "Leo, honey, maybe Ah better go, y'know?" Yeah, and jog home, you could use it, I thought sarcastically.

Leo stood up after touching Sienna's cheek affectionately. "Tess, you have thirty seconds to strip and kneel, or there's going to be real trouble."

But I stood my ground. "Goddamnit, Leo, this is not..." But he was upon me.

Grabbing me by the arm, Leo looked into my eyes.

"If you want to be a wife, we'll stop this now, but if you want to be my submissive, you've got to go all the way. Are you going to undress, or is your playtime over for good?"

Suddenly, a chill came over my heart. I realized I could stop this right now, and go back to the way things were-Leo wouldn't dare dominate me against my will, it'd be the end of his teaching career, as his department head was a feminist bitch-but what did I want really?

I looked at the now smirking Sienna, and I breathed hard. I put my laptop tote bag and my briefcase down.

I stepped out of my pumps and unzipped my pinstripe skirt suit, folding it neatly before taking off my bra and panties.

As my heavy breasts fell out of the bra cups, Sienna whistled. "Hoo-ee...she got some big ones, not like my skeeter bites."

Sienna then mused, "Funny 'cause I'm big-boned, but not in the chest arey-er."

I sighed heavily, looking at Sienna, who was resplendent in a skull emblazoned "Death Or Glory" T-shirt, size about eighteen, and a tent-like denim miniskirt squeezing sausage-like whale legs.

I got down on my knees and bowed my head. "I worship you, Mistress Sienna." I said hesitantly.

"Kiss her feet" Leo said, chuckling to himself. I looked up at him pleadingly, but to no avail.

Sienna began to enjoy this, she pushed one of her stained Reeboks towards me, and I began kissing it and licking it, as Leo had trained me. Oh, it was quite disgusting.

"Yeah, clean those shoes off a bit, Tess." Leo ordered. "Your Mistress Sienna has been out in the mud, and tracking dirt at her restaurant waiting on fat sluts like you."

I'm fat? Jesus, I'm five seven, one hundred twenty-four pounds, do thrice a week Pilates, and the gargantuan creature before me looks as if she was born eating.

But I kept kissing and licking the shoes, and trying to swallow the pieces of mud and grime. It was a truly disgusting experience.

"All right, get up, there slave-pig, c'mon." Leo said, as I struggled, pushing myself up.

Sienna thought this was hilarious. "Leo, y'called her a slave-pig!" As Sienna giggled, her entire body shook, and I feared for the future of our couch.

"Now then, Tess, I want you to stand with your hands behind your back, and your breasts pushed out...that's a good girl." Leo instructed.

He went to the mantle and took a long whippy bamboo cane off it, waving it around. I looked nervously.

I'd purchased that cane for Leo for his birthday, right after he'd begun dominating me, but I wasn't so sure I wanted that sort of thing right now.

"Now Sienna, honey." Leo said in a sweet and considerate voice. "I know you're a little intimidated by Tess here, she's educated and good looking.

But I want you to understand that she' s a WORTHLESS SUBMISSIVE...and that you can do what you like with her."

Leo motioned for Sienna to get up, and she pushed her huge load up off my nice couch, and Leo handed her the cane. "Now you think Tess has nice tits?"

Sienna nodded, her mouth a vacant O. She was holding the cane rather clumsily, as if it were a white-hot pool cue.

"Well, I want you to give Tess a couple of whacks right on her titties. I do this to keep her from getting too much of a swelled head...you can too!" Leo smiled at Sienna, who looked absolutely astounded.

I tried to give Sienna a severe look to scare her off, but who are we kidding? I was standing there, my breasts jutted out, and my hands behind my back, stark naked.

"Push them out ju-uuust a little more, Tessie" Leo said, and obediently, I arched my back to its best capacities.

"Now show Tessie what you think of her stupid udders!" Leo said to Sienna.

"Ah-Ah don't thuink she'd lak that-" Sienna ventured, the cane shaking in her hands.

She looked kind of like a combination of Petunia Pig and Baby Huey in drag...

"Tess, ask Sienna to discipline your nipples. Right now!" Leo said in a firm voice.

Oh, God. But I closed my eyes and said, "Mistress Sienna, would you dis-discipline my nipples, please? I need it."

I heard Sienna gasp, and then I felt the cane hit my left breast, half-heartedly. She's scared of me!

I made a mistake, and smiled, I think, though my eyes were closed. This was really my worst move, Shoeblossom.

"You see that, Sienna?" Leo asked, his voice tense. "She's laughing at you. Tessie is laughing at you because you are afraid to give her punishment.

Remember when you told me how you hate the rich bitches who don't tip you...this is your chance to get even."

I heard a smacking noise, which I assume was Leo giving Sienna a kiss.

How could he touch such a grotesque creature, when he has me around?

"I know you can do better, because I saw you bat on the Applebee's team against the Myrna's Print Shop softball team over on Highway 66. Make me proud, and aim hard."

I still had not opened my eyes...but then...WHACK! Yup, right across the nipples. Yowza.

I gritted my teeth against the intense pain in my tender titties, and it didn't help much when I heard Sienna giggling. (Of course I kept my eyes closed...)

Insanely, I tried to show no reaction, as if this cow could do me no wrong. I was jealous of my husband's fat mistress,but it was a stupid way to behave.

"That was fabulous, Sienna" Leo coached. "But you have to make Tessie cry, to make her understand that you're my main girl now, Sienna...Punish her breasts."

And then she gave me ten, perfect aim, my nipples went through incredible scorching. By the eighth, I was sobbing and by the tenth, I was on the floor, weeping hysterically.

That night, I performed oral sex on "Mistress Sienna" for nearly an hour while Leo kissed her piggish lips tenderly, and stroked her hair. I was crying with rage and humiliation while I did this, but I knew that it had to be this way.

The next month was really bad. Sienna was around all the time, and Leo encouraged her to check my housework, as I did it all now, and to punish me if I talked back.

One day I came home quite early, there had been an office party, and one of Leo's new orders was I was not allowed to drink alcohol, so I just went home. Leo was at work, and Sienna was eating pork rinds and watching "The View".

I looked idly at the TV as I put my briefcase down . Barbara Walters was interviewing Charo.

"Now she got bigger 'uns than you do, slavegirl Tess...that Hispanic woman Charo does." Sienna said this as she popped a pork rind in her mouth.

12