Letter from Burlington

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, Sienna, you don't have to call me that when Leo isn't around. I mean, I'm not your slave...it's just a game I play with my husband."

I was being the dignified bitch, as I needed this cow to see that I was in charge here.

It was a little difficult, as the night before, Sienna had whipped my bare butt with a pancake spatula until I sobbed bitterly, before having to shove my mouth on her oversized cunt!

You wouldn't fucking believe what it's been like, having her one hundred eighty pounds with that gaping slit sitting on my face, day after day, Shoeblossom!

But I had to make this woman understand who was in charge, REALLY.

I gave her a sharp look, but her fear was gone. Pulling me around on a leash and using my bare butt for a dart board, having me lick her toes...

And the othe night with the fire ants (subject for another letter) had eliminated Sienna's respect for me.

Shaking her chubby pumpkin of a head, Sienna said, "Oh, no, you ain't s'pose t' sass me like that, slave-girl Tess. Mouthin' off ain't healthy fo' you."

I tossed my copper mane and gave her an acid look. "I am trying to be nice to you here, but you'll be waitressing again if you don't-"

But Sienna had risen, slowly, and come over to me, waving her pudgy hand. She slapped me across the face with it.

"Don't you talk back to me, slave girl. You gonna pay fo' this."

Now, Shoeblossom, I used to teach tae-kwon do, and I could have flattened this hog, but...what came over me?

Sienna slapped me again, harder. "Git yo' clothes off NOW, Missy."

I turned with an epithet on my lips, but Sienna's eyes narrowed. Slowly, as if in a dream, I began undressing.

After I stepped out of my panties, I knelt before Sienna, wondering what punishment she had in store for me.

Shoeblossom, she cut my hair! She told me, in pitifully few words, that she thought my ego was an extension of pride about how hot I was...about my curly hair!

"Ah watch you brushin' it ever' night, an' it's the one thing that still gets Leo all hot...you got some pride, and you gone be taken down a spell!"

I babbled at her, explaining that it wasn't my fault I had adorably curly hair, that hair is made of protein that contains sulfer atoms, and when two sulfides on a protein atom bond, that person gets curly hair...it was just a gift. I hadn't asked for!

But Sienna waddled out to the garage and came back with (horrrors) gardening shears. "Ah don't keer if you has a perm, or why you got thet hur. It's gone now."

Beautiful, full curls fell all over the floor, and then Sienna shaved my head with Leo's razor (it scabbed a lot) while I knelt naked on the living room floor, sobbing bitterly.

And then she held a bullwhip over me, and made me eat my hair, which caused me to become violently ill later on.

But when Leo came in, he was thrilled! I guess he couldn't get over the fact that I was on a leash, cue-ball bald, and naked, kissing his repulsive girlfriend's feet.

I wore an ugly wig to work the next day, but that night, I was back home, servicing all of Sienna's skanky trailer park friends, motorcycle types, etc...with my bald head shining!

Now I must shave and shine my head every day for my Master and Mistress. It's been seven months since I was allowed to have hair.

Also, I am kept blindfolded when not working or doing housework, and Leo and Sienna and their redneck friends poke me about, making me sniff, looking for them...they call me the hairless blind worm now...

What the hell did I do to deserve this? Should I get therapy? My orgasms have never been hotter, but it is a pathetic quality of life thing...help me, Shoeblossom!

Tess (last name withheld)

Burlington Vermont.

Dear Tess...you made your bed, you must lie in it. Try to be serene. My AA sponsor tells me that "Serenity is the ability to live comfortably with unresolved problems." If you don't like having your head bald...glaze it! That could give it a little panache.

Best,

Shoeblossom

WANT MORE LETTERS? GOT PROBLEMS WITH YOUR BDSM LIFE?

12