Letter from Gander Cove

Story Info
Becoming a Male Master for fun and profit!
4.6k words
3.64
8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Shoeblossom,

My teachers always said to me, "Norbert, you'll never amount to much, smoking weed and playing video games..." but I found I had hidden talents...

Recently I joined a sadomasochistic group. It's a local thing. Amazingly, I met the hottest girl who wanted me to punish her!

Victorine is a very attractive woman who's got about twelve or thirteen years on me. She met me, and someone told her about my online writings, and so she read some of my BDSM erotica online.

We struck up a friendship, PMing and having coffee after the meeting of our group. We both lived in Gander Cove, which is a fairly small town...it was so weird.

I am not the cutest log in the pile and so my experiences in the "scene" were not broad at the time. I was kind of enthralled that this full lipped brunette with a fairly tight body enjoyed the same fantasies as I did.

And I was really blown away when Victorine said she masturbated while reading my stories.

"Norbie, you drive me wild with these spanking stories. I want to be a piglet, too."

My real job is working as a dental technician, building false teeth and crowns, that kind of stuff. Though I've sold some of my porn stories as well, for extra money, it's never been much.

Victorine is a professional woman, kind of-she has her own beauty salon, and that is fairly impressive. We had long talks about life and ideals, and one night she invited me over and went into the other room, coming out with one of those thin wooden paddles.

It was the kind that had once had a rubber ball and an elastic string attached to it, the kind kids play with.

Victorine looked at me with moist eyes and asked if I would punish her. I was a little nervous at first, but then I told her to get over my knee. She asked if I wanted her to take down her pants, and I'd been scoping out her bubble butt in the tight embroidered jeans...

Here I was, practically a twenty year old virgin, I'd had one or two girlfriends but I was the quiet type.

But I went with it. I cuffed her for being "fresh" and then said in a shaking voice. "Victorine, you've disappointed me. Come closer."

I unsnapped her jeans and pulled them down and then her glorious thong panties went down as well, and I yanked Victorine over my lap.

Victorine, in a low voice encouraged me to hit as hard as I liked, and this wooden paddle, thin wood, really seemed like it would sting but not damage Victorine's full pink ass cheeks.

But I did turn that butt bright red and then darker, with a few splotches. Finally as she was sobbing I told her to get up and stand in the corner and so she did.

In a bit, Condo turned to me, the pants still down and the shaven twat moist and asked if she could make up for her misdeeds with a fabulous blowjob, and indeed I said yes!

I couldn't believe how beautiful Victorine's derriere was. Part of me wanted to drop to my k knees and kiss it whenever I saw it bare, and I always compromised by telling Condo that I would rub creame on her butt after a whipping, and "kiss and make it better" She was always happy to let this happen!

Victorine then introduced me to Eugene. Eugene was a stylist in Victorine's shop, a chubby gay boy, and apparently he, also had read my mostly heterosexual erotica.

I was less reluctant than I looked when Eugene asked if we could go to his family farm and see the woodshed. Aware that I was fairly straight, Eugene offered me a financial incentive...

I felt very cheap, but I pocketed the C-note anyway, whore that I am. Eugene and I went out to the farm and I gave him a stern lecture about the sins of not being much of a man.

(Eugene had a script, you see.) Finally I ordered Eugene to "Drop your britches." and I took a thick leather strop and whipped him as hard as I could.

Afterwards, Eugene masturbated at my feet, kneeling with the pants around his ankles and I shrieked at him about how onanism was a "Sin". After this Eugene sucked my dick greedily...

On a subsequent trip to the farm, I brought Victorine and Eugene and stripped them both, making them watch nervously as I cut a long willow switch, and then I had them dance as I did my vicious work swishing it and cutting into their butts and across Victorine's tits and Eugene's hard on.

Eugene's dick was so hard that I made him lay it across a tree stump and I whaled on it until the willow switch broke, and amazingly Eugene's dick never went soft. Who says submissive men are wimps?

Sometimes I would make Eugene paint his fingernails and wear little frilly dresses, or service the drunken guys in the neighborhood.

Eugene seemed to thrive on constant verbal abuse, and the physical punishment really made him excited...

The word got around, and more people showed up to get attention from my strong right arm. I had to charge some of them, otherwise the crowd would have gotten very full.

The farm was a great place to rendezvous.

There was a barn with great ceiling beams, and I once tied Victorine's psychotherapist's wrists to a rope and suspended her. (Yes, her shrink. It got really incestuous.)

I whipped the gorgeous doctor's full breasts, stomach shapely buttocks and legs with a fiberglass riding crop (that she had purchased) until she was quite marked up.

And then I took pictures. These were only for the psychotherapist's use, but I teased her telling her that I felt like putting them up in the newspaper so her patients could see what kind of a doctor they had.

Then, after the therapist told me of another FREAKY fantasy, I lit a cigar and smoked for a bit and put it out on one of her ass cheeks as she sobbed silently. I f someone put a cigarette out on my tail, I would have screamed like a banshee.

I asked Victorine and her friends if I was going too far. I didn't want to unnecessarily abuse them, and Condo told me, after a deep kiss, that I was a dream master, and the others nodded as well.

Victorine's therapist said she wished I could move in with her and do this full time, but she had a husband and kids and so we'd just have to get together elsewhere. Still, she seemed to have a lot of free time, and I often could just drop by the office after the patients left and go at it with a rubber paddle.

But Victorine was the hottest. Her breasts were dreamy and well displayed in striped tops and hot pink blouses.

I began really enjoying putting clothespins on Victorine's nipples and then knocking them off, and threatened to put one of her tits in a carpenter's vice, the kind that's attached to a table. I didn't do this, of course, but scaring her half to death was very amusing...

Eugene needed lots of training as well, One day he gave me a bunch of habaneras peppers from his mother's garden and asked me to secure him to the bed naked. I put rubber gloves on and ran the peppers and some nettles on his junk for a great period of the afternoon.

Eugene was a bit of a screamer, and that was unfortunate, so finally I gagged him.

After a number of get togethers with Eugene, he showed me something of interest online. There was a piercing specialist who did chastity locks, such as the Prince Albert.

Eugene felt he spent too much time at home jerking off and thinking about being punished by me-after all, I was charging him two hundred bucks a visit now, and he couldn't afford to see me every day.

And of course why should he get to whack his Willy and think about me for nothing? We had to get him pierced as soon as possible.

Eugene got himself pierced, and his cock was cruelly bent into a Prince Albert piercing that connected his glans with his scrotum. He could pee but only sitting down.

"Go to the bathroom like a sissy bitch." I said, laughing "And now, when the stalls are full, you'll have to hold it, since you can't pee at the urinal any more."

Eugene was very aroused by my ridicule, and I could tell his penis was trying to straighten as he was getting hard, considering the humiliation and future weeks of chastity.

I told Eugene that I would consider seeing him several times a week for a flat monthly fee of about a thousand dollars. It seemed steep, but after Eugene gave up drinking and smoking and "Uptown" (cocaine) and "Downtown" (heroin) it seemed he could easily afford it.

The deal was, as I told him, that every ten times I visited, I would unlock his piercing and let him jerk his dick a bit, but right before orgasm, there would be a roll of dice.

Would he qualify for an orgasm? If he got "snake eyes" he could jerk off and lick it up. If he got three, I'd burn Eugene's nipples with a cigarette, and no orgasm. If he got four, I'd fuck him in the ass. And so on.

So most visits were with Eugene staying in his piercing. I'd whip his ass and sometimes kick him in the nuts a bit, and let him suck on my toes and work his way up to my penis.

And sometimes I would play with his trapped penis, watching as it got bigger and thicker, but of course unable to stretch out and spurt.

Eugene's face would turn white, and he'd bite his tongue and close his eyes. He called me Master and he would tell me how important I was to him.

Sometimes, when Eugene was lucky enough to get snake eyes, I'd tell him he had to rub his dick against a wet shower wall, or on a chair leg. This was hilarious to watch, and having him lick up his spurts of semen was a riot.

I worried because Eugene didn't often get the right dice combination often enough, and I didn't want Eugene to have a prostate issue.

Victorine and I tried to find a way to stimulate Eugene from behind so that the semen would flow out, but it became very frustrating, and finally I decided that Eugene would just be better off having a monthly orgasm...

The orgasm would, of course, involve lots of humiliations. One thing I especially enjoyed was taking Eugene to a local Air Force base and having him blow numbers of young recruits in his car.

Eugene is somewhat homely, so it was male prostitution in reverse. He had to pay $20 for each guy to allow him to put his mouth on the pecker.

After a few hours, Eugene's mouth would be almost paralyzed, and he was quite broke, but it would show he was ready to have an orgasm-he'd earned it, right?

It then occurred to me to have Victorine come to the Air Force base as well, and I made her dress in a little pink Bo Peep outfit and kneel on the urine soaked floor of the base public restroom.

Victorine's deeply rouged lips did a lot of nice favors for our servicemen, and I felt terribly patriotic.

I wondered if my harshness would turn off my submissives, but to the contrary-I began attracting even more potential slaves. I often swam at the YMCA and one day one of the gorgeous young aerobics instructors approached me.

Marjorie had heard about my sadistic activities, and she got her roots done at Victorine's salon. Marjorie wanted to ask me about it over a drink.

Marjorie was one of those hot women who I had never had the nerve to approach.

Light, curly brown hair and huge lips and eyes...flecked with hazel...

Marjorie was high breasted and had a heart shaped ass and long legs. I assumed she was an airhead but it turned out that Marjorie had read "The Story of O" as well as the writings of Louis Sacher-Masoch, and of course Anne Rice's "Beauty's Torment" and the subsequent novels and thought, as I did that "50 Shades of Grey" was tepid garbage.

Curiously, Marjorie invited me to visit her at her big house on Gander Hill, where the swells lived. I discovered that she was an electrical engineer who taught Step Aerobics, Spin and Pilates as a way of keeping in shape.

After giving me a tour of her mausoleum, Marjorie showed me a small closet that she'd paid to have re-walled with steel spikes. Four walls, just covered in the little needle-nails...

There was a metal loop in the floor and threaded through this loop was a pair of handcuffs.

Marjorie stripped in front of me and (what a body!) knelt in the closet carefully, so she wouldn't touch the spikes, and locked the cuffs on her wrists. She explained that a maid would shut the door, but after that, Marjorie had to stay in the closet anywhere from two to twelve hours before being released by a time-lock.

"I created this, and when the door is closed and locked it's pitch black, you know?"

Marjorie told me of her childhood terror of the dark. "And when I kneel in there, I have to spend hours cramped, trying not to move, even the slightest little bit. My tits and my ass and my legs are constantly punctured by the spikes, but it really teaches me incredible yoga, if you know what I mean."

I opened the handcuffs and she stepped carefully out of the closet, emitting a slight "Oooh!" when her hip scraped a little nail.

"You had this built this horribly uncomfortable thing and you lock yourself in there voluntarily?"

I was wowed by this. I had had a childhood of extreme economic deprivation. When my father's dental lab wasn't doing well, my brothers and I would stand in the supermarket parking lot and carry groceries for people, not just for our spending money, but to hand over to the folks to cover basic needs.

Why would anyone volunteer for this kind of hardship.

But Marjorie gave me a beaming smile and a big kiss, which was fairly narcotic. (Remember, she was still naked.)

"That's right. I'm a true masochist, and I have the time lock. And it's not easy, sometimes I have to go to the bathroom really bad, and I gotta hold it. I even have my maid whip my ass as I run on the treadmill every morning, to keep me in check.

But what I really want is a stern master who can lock me in after a long session of other punishments."

"Lock you in the closet after I've kicked your ass a little, eh?" I was really blown away by this.

"Well, my housekeeper is an elderly, very Catholic Guatemalan immigrant, and putting me through my paces is not really her thing."

"God, I wonder why?"

I would have suspected Marjorie of incredible self-loathing, but she seemed perfectly happy otherwise. She spent a lot of money on clothes, and entertainment. She had lots of friends and belonged to a nice church, and did skiing and surfing and was a kickboxer.

Apparently many guys dated Marjorie, but they tended to bore her a little bit, and the house was phenomenal, and had a hot tub and a sauna and an underground pool.

I lived with my folks, my dad owned the tiny dental lab that I worked in, and my parents were lovely people. But really, we had a small apartment in the worst part of Gander Cove, and I'd had to share a bedroom with my brothers and sisters until they'd gradually married off and left home.

Dad had always apologized for not being able to pay me more for my work in the lab building dentures, but I insisted that he just give me spending money. I knew at some point I should move out, and quite frankly, quit working at the lab, as there wasn't that much work for me, as Dad and my brother were covering most of the work.

I began spending quite a bit of time over at Marjorie's big house. I discovered that when I wanted to date someone else or have friends over to "my place". I could lock Marjorie in her spiky cell, she was a true pain pig.

And I regularly disciplined her with a variety of implements that seemed to make her wild.

I was still making bank with the trips to Eugene's farm, and eventually I really was able to quit working at the dental lab, and even send my folks some money. Sometimes our antics were filmed, and we put it all on a for-profit podcast, with submissives who needed privacy being masked (though only their faces)

And then this amazing Gander Cove councilwoman and former beauty pageant winner and her husband approached me and offered me quite a deal.

Would I beat and torture the former Miss Gander 2014 and kick her around while she watched her husband fuck her best friend?

I saw no reason not to, especially when a price was quoted for my services. I gazed at this platinum blonde creature, watching her disrobe...oh, those heavenly breasts..

And she could bend over and grab her ankles for the most vicious of canings!

And I really put her through her paces. I was astounded at how much she could take, while I screamed about what a repulsive dog she was...

This was hilarious, as Miss Gander was just stunning, and I was (and am) fat and pimply, with Coke-bottle glasses and a slight harelip!

Yes. and the councilwoman's husband and her best friend, a bitchy redhead took turns peeing in her mouth, and dropping the semen from the best friend's cunt right down her throat...people are so unusual!

And after the session was over, the councilwoman would frig herself and then they'd all get dressed and go to the country club for lunch and tennis, dismissing me with cash and a tip as I guess they didn't fraternize with um,"commoners".

Marjorie finally told me she wanted me to live with her full time. "I had a master for eight years and he provided all the discipline I needed. Herman lived in my house and monitored my doing the cleaning when I wasn't at work or locked in my spiky closet."

"Ah yes, before you got the Guatemalan Catholic who didn't want to torture you."

No one cracks a smile when I observe these things, really.

Marjorie hung her head. "I want to let Juanice go and return to doing the housework. As a slave girl, I feel it is better that I am the one scrubbing the toilets, licking them out if they fail your inspection. Being an executive at the engineering corporation and then a big-shot teacher at the YMCA can be very stressful."

It turned out that Marjorie wanted to come home, strip and wait on her knees for me to come in and give orders. Sometimes the house needed cleaning, and once in a while she wanted to cook for me, but she wasn't very adept at this.

So I would order take-out, and then make her eat my leftovers from a doggie bowl. This seemed to just thrill Marjorie...

Marjorie kept ordering more canes, whips and paddles, and also got a St. Andrew's Cross, which I could attach her to, and then spin it to my amusement.

But in time, constantly running scenes on Marjorie, day in and day out, became exhausting. She was big on topping from the bottom.

It was getting crazy. Marjorie purchased a sort of snug rubber bodysuit that she wore under her clothes, keeping her twat locked. This meant that I had to go and meet her at work and unlock her so she could use the restroom.

It really was cutting into my Xbox time.

Sometimes, when I was annoyed with Marjorie, I would be late on purpose, and she'd be jumping up and down in her fancy office, and her staff of eleven would have no idea what to do about this.

I felt that Marjorie wanted a bit too much more than I could offer. And then

And despite all the submission, she had this massive ego, and was constantly screaming at her subordinates. The profanity was unbelievable.

I finally made her take her poor admin out to dinner, and then we went back to her place, and I let the poor typist whip Marjorie's bare ass for nearly an hour.

Keighlynn was a sweet kid, and she got a real kick of watching her bitchy supervisor strip naked and bend over for the cane.

And Marjorie was outraged when I gave the order, but she also was panting at the humiliation and after this, whenever Keighlynn was annoyed with Marjorie at the office, Marjorie would slowly unbutton her blouse, unsnap her skirt and remove her bra...

And then we didn't have to deal with the bodysuit, for Keighlynn could supervise Marjorie to make sure she went to pee without fingering herself illicitly in the Executive Loo.

But Marjorie really missed "Master Herman" her old dominant, and one day he came back into town

I have to admit, Herman was a true artist. He showed me how to put clothespins up and down Marjorie's lithe figure, domino style, all across her nipples and under her arms on the tender spots...

12