Letter from Great Cudworth

Story Info
His rival submissive has returned!
2k words
3
4.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Shoeblossom

I was so angry when I found out Emersyn had taken Barnabas back.

"Mistress, he left you. I had to pick up the pieces."

I tried so hard not to do a "I told you so" thing. We'd been together for a long time before Emersyn met Barnabas, and then he'd moved in, and since he was younger than I was, and had a fast car, he seemed more "fun."

At the time, I had been pouty and jealous that she'd favored Barnabas, and Emersyn had responded to my irritation by locking me in a cage in the basement while she went off to have fun times with him.

In a way, of course, having her favor another submissive over me was enthralling for my basic masochism, but on the other hand, I felt kind of ripped off.

But then one day, he'd wandered off with another chick.

Imagine the chutzpah--Barnabas was lucky enough to find an attractive, dominant girl like Emersyn.

She was the proverbial brassy blonde, and Barnabas had left her after only eight months for some little bimbo in his economics class.

All the girls Barnabas taught looked up to him, and one of them apparently seduced him.

She was very cute, an Asian or something, and she'd agreed to play femdom games with him.

I remember how Barnabas had hurriedly thanked Emersyn for all she'd taught him before he'd taken off. But then the little slut wasn't a real domina, and she got sick of it all, and Barnabas came crawling back to Emersyn.

He was begging her to take him back.

And she was terribly pissed off at Barnabas, but on the other hand, she really loved the little assshole.

So she was going to put him through it, and if he could take it all without complaining, he was in, apparently.

I watched in true pleasure as Emersyn tortured him.

Barnabas was now standing in the middle of the living room, naked but his penis was covered in rat-traps that Emersyn had deftly applied everywhere, it seemed.

They were hanging all over his shaft, his testicles, it was a mess.

And Barnabas was trying hard not to show how much it hurt. Barnabas was a former Navy SEAL and all that nonsense, but even he had his limits.

I was smiling bitterly. I remembered how thrilled Emersyn had been with Barnabas when he'd first moved in with us.

Barnabas was the sexier, younger submissive. Emersyn had favored him shamelessly and when Barnabas had left instead of being grateful at my loyalty, she'd just taken out her misery on me.

"Looking at you makes me sick, Trotter!" Emersyn had said quite often after Barnabas's desertion.

We'd gone walking in the park, I thought buying her some ice cream or a balloon might cheer her up, but as beautiful as Emersyn had looked in an adorable sweater dress, with men staring at her admiringly, she had missed Barnabas so much, and she was angry that she just had mangy old me.

And remember, it wasn't like I could leave, too...it was my house they both had been living in. And I didn't want Emersyn to leave, I wanted her to marry me and forget Barnabas.

And then Emersyn had accused me of touching her rear end without permission.

And Emersyn had been carrying a walking stick that, when the extension at the end was removed could accommodate a leather whip end that she kept in her handbag.

Being forced to remove my pants in the goddamned Park so Emersyn could thrash me with that thing was just unbelievable, and I was sobbing before it was over.

Then Emersyn thought about it and said, "Oh, maybe you didn't touch my butt. Well pull your pants on, and let's go."

No apology, of course. She was just mad because she missed that asshole Barnabas.

And then, as we neared the Zoo, she thought she saw me eyeing a college girl...

And this disloyalty, perceived by a woman who constantly cheated on me anyway, even before Barnabas, of course was intolerable, and so once again, I had had to drop my drawers...

After a few months, Emersyn had started to appreciate me though, and realized that I made her laugh and was far more generous than Barnabas was.

But then the asshole came back, and all I could hope now was, she would torture him into leaving again.

Now, Barnabas was gritting his teeth, with all these traps on his groin.

Emersyn knelt and looked intensely at his crotch full of traps and she flicked one with a long nail and Barnabas moaned.

"See, Barnabas? What you're feeling is pressure to your shaft." Emersyn hit another one a little harder and I watched with deep satisfaction as a tear ran down Barnabas's manly face.

"I know it doesn't feel really good." Emersyn smiled. "The penile shaft is a structure of numerous skin layers covering the tissues."

Emersyn took a fiberglass crop from the floor and knocked another trap off.

The crop then smacked a trap that was attached to Barnabas's left ball and it fell off, and Barnabas almost buckled in pain.

I had to admire him, though. I would probably have passed out, and I have been in the scene since before Barnabas was born.

And now she was still continuing this painful tutorial...

Emersyn tapped another one of the traps, and Barnabas's crotch shook.

"See, these skin layer tissues are called the corpora avernosa. Their arteries fill with blood when you get an erection."

Emersyn stood up and kicked Barnabas in the nuts and two more traps fell off and Emersyn screamed.

Emersyn carefully snapped the traps back on.

At least she realized what a shit he'd been.

Even though Emersyn was going to take Barnabas back, she'd promised me that she never would.

She PROMISED.

This was my house, anyway. My house they were living in.

For seventeen years Emersyn and I had been together, before and after Barnabas, and now Barnabas was back...

And Emersyn had of course had other men, many lovers. She'd made me fellate her boyfriends, and let them cane me and whip my nipples, and I'd had to spend money so she could take the shits on Caribbean cruises while I stayed at home, locked in my chastity cage.

Once, I had been forced to serve one bisexual lover while she had taken another to Club Med--on my dime.

Other times I'd been tied down and gagged with a dildo while she'd gone to expensive operas and other events, with tickets I'd procured for US.

But it didn't hurt that much when it was a normal guy. But when she'd favored another submissive over me, and behaved the same way...and Barnabas had LAUGHED at me when she'd done this...

It had really, really hurt.

But I monitored the situation tonight.

After Emersyn had re-attached everything to Barnabas's junk, she stood up again and patted him on the cheek, and continued her lecture about his genital anatomy.

This was quite impressive, since Emersyn' s education after middle school had been in prison and reform schools and mental hospitals.

My gal was an omnivorous reader, though...and had enslaved more than a few doctors.

"Although your shaft is not very sensitive when flaccid, it fills with blood during your sexual excitement, Barnabas."

With an evil grin, Emersyn affixed a rat-trap to Barnabas's left nipple

"The pressure on your dick, or your tits for that matter, make them very sensitive."

No shit, Emersyn.

Emersyn put a trap on his right nip, and then dropped again to one knee to affix yet another one on his frenulum, the sensitive underside of his member.

"Your scrotum here contains your testes, these two bits of fibrous soft glands, and the nerves in your nuts are quite sensitive, which makes squeezing them fun."

Emersyn wrenched Barnabas's nut sack, amazingly guiding her fingers around the many traps, and he began weeping silently.

He'd told her all this shit about how he was a Buddhist, and they could ignore pain, but apparently not.

I stood motionlessly, but inside I was jumping all over the room, spitefully.

I was a resentful, bitchy Beta, that was for sure.

Last night, Emersyn had actually ordered Barnabas to suck my dick. This had really humbled and upset him.

But having him fellate me wasn't enough. Why did she want this asshole here?

I truly hated Barnabas, and frankly, I was jealous of him in so many ways.

He was tall, and handsome and debonair. And, he was very well educated.

I, by comparison was Danny Devito compared to Arnold Schwarznegger in "Twins"

Emersyn grinned up at Barnabas and she called to me.

"Trotter, bring me the Hell-Ball."

I was jubilant. The Hell-Ball was a steel thing, it looked sort of like a miniature bowling ball.

Of course the circumference was much smaller, but it was still relatively heavy.

Barnabas began shaking as he saw the legendary Hell-Ball. He'd never worn it, and I hadn't either, luckily, but we'd heard what it did to other subs we knew.

Emersyn was a professional dominatrix in addition to dealing with us live-ins, and she had some serious masochists.

As I held the Hell-Ball, Emersyn rapidly took all the rat-traps off Barnabas's crotch, quickly, efficiently, and painfully.

She took the Hell-Ball from me and opened the top of it.

Bending down, she shoved the ball around Barnabas's testicles.

The Hell-Ball was only a little larger than Barnabas's nuts, but it was far more complex inside, and a heavy little bastard!

Emersyn held out her hand and I gave her the remote control. It was a cute little gadget, only a little smaller than a cell phone.

She pressed a button, and from what I understand of the Hell-Ball, the insides began moving together very gradually like a vice, and Barnabas howled.

Mercifully, for Barnabas, the crushing stopped before he could be a eunuch, but still, the damn Hell-Ball was stuck on his nuts.

I wondered if Emersyn was planning to keep the thing on him for a long time.

Emersyn was tough when it came to punishments, and so devious.

Once a week If I'd pleased Emersyn I earned a right to a drawing from Emersyn's "Possibilities Bowl"

Emersyn had me approach a goldfish bowl filled with folded pieces of paper.

Five of them said. "Belt off, get laid with Emersyn." Ten more went "Belt off, masturbation" 30 of them had no unlock, and various chores for me to do...

Another 25 said I was to service one of Emersyn's lovers, or a male hustler she might hire if she wasn't seeing anyone...

And 20 more had various punishments I could be put through.

Sometimes Emersyn would add a few more "jerk off " papers that I had a chance to qualify for, and even two or three more that promised actual sex, or maybe a blowjob.

(I have yet to pull a BJ paper, but I know they're in there, dammit.)

But the fact was, Emersyn was creatively cruel, and at least I had not had to wear the Hell-Ball.

"Well, that's it for tonight, Barnabas." Emersyn said, smiling at him.

Good. He would be sent downstairs to the cellar to sleep.

She smiled at me and patted me on the shoulder and told me to go upstairs, she'd be up soon and we could watch SNL. Jimmy Fallon was hosting!

I went upstairs and waited.

But then, Barnabas came upstairs, fully dressed. He wasn't wearing the Hell-Ball anymore, you couldn't put pants on with it, especially jeans as tight as his.

He kind of looked at me apologetically, but I could see the triumph in his eyes.

"I just have to get Emersyn's coat. We're going out for a bite."

Not Mistress. No.

"She says you should get to bed, and I should cuff you. Sorry, Trotter."

He pointed to the bed and I put my wrists over my head, weeping bitterly, and Barnabas locked my wrists to the bars of the brass bed I'd bought Emersyn for her 30th birthday in 2002.

He patted my shoulder, and grinned, and walked out, turning the light off.

But as I sobbed, I knew it was only a matter of time until another bimbo winked at him...

And I'd have Emersyn back with me again.

All mine.