Letter from Iddlesleigh Harbor

Story Info
He must be the cuckold servant to his former bully!
1k words
3.09
9.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Shoeblossom--

I am a townie bitch from a crappy beach village, and I snared a rich little piglet, and I just recorded one of our more pitiful conversations!

Stephanie "Stalki" Sendack

"I don't think you did that badly, Crates. You actually seem to howl more when I cane you, you know."

"Stalki, it feels so marvelous when you stroke...oh it's so nice to be out of that horrible little cage."

"Yes, though I get such a kick out of rubbing your dickie IN the cage, you squeal a lot. But really, I think Gonzalo was impressed at what a little man you were."

"It's so difficult. When we were in school, he was so vicious. It was all boys, of course, and I was, I suppose a sensitive art student."

"Gonzalo tells me you were a terrible sissy, Crates. You were dispensing towels in the locker room to the team, and you'd squeal if one of the players flicked you with a wet one."

"It...oh, that feels so good. When Gonzie was whipping me you seemed like you were laughing at me, and catcalling and I wondered if you still loved me."

"Crates, you're being silly and childish. You know I love you. This was your fantasy, you know."

"I-in a way it was."

"No, not in a way. You told me you were sodomized and forced to blow Gonzalo years ago, and as part of your cuckold fantasies, you'd find it ultimately humiliating if I fucked him and we punished you together."

"Well, I did come home and find you two, uh..."

"Gonzalo was the tennis pro at the club. As a club member, you treated him with this kind of contempt, maybe to get back at him, but it's certainly not his fault that you were born with more money than he had."

"Right--but you just don't know what I went through with him."

"The fact that you were expelled from private school and had to finish up here in the town your family summered in, and then you always reminded all of us townies what an insufferable preppie you were is not helpful."

"I can't believe you remember me then, Stalki. You were head cheerleader."

" Yeah, and you and your geek friends followed me around with your tongues hanging out. And then you were rude to Gonzalo, and you can't blame him for the way he took it, can you?"

"You can't blame me, Stalki, for being angry about the schooldays. And my dad, he knew Gonzie's family--"

"Because Gon Senior was your family's chauffer"

" And Dad wanted me to be more of a "man" and so he forced me to box with Gonzalo."

"Oh, that must have been painful."

"Yes, Gonzalo kicked the shit out of me. Dad was a true martinet--he'd take me camping and wake me up by pouring cold water on my face."

"Yes. He's--he's made up for it, maybe by being so generous financially, since your photography business isn't going so well."

"It's not easy when everyone and their brother just uses their phones to take pictures. And I don't want to shoot catalogue pictures of clothes."

"Yes, it's a damn good thing your dad's well fixed. But poor Gonzalo isn't."

"Gonzie's a natural bully. It's true that he usually beat me up after I made fun of him, I-I guess I can be kind of acerbic."

"You can be bitchy. That's why, after you made comments to my brother, I decided the next time Arlys and his wife came over, you would serve them in panties and high heels, with lipstick on."

"That-that was so cruel. Oh, God it feels good when you stroke my balls."

"You aren't going to cum tonight, so get over that delusion, Crates."

"B-but, I was so good."

"You cry and whine and tease and it's like living with a seventh grade girl. I really should be whipping your cock instead of stroking it."

"Don't say that, please, Stalki"

"I am going to get a fork from the kitchen and poke your weenie if your attitude doesn't change."

"I have a good attitude."

"No you don't. And you're useless in bed, your dick is way too small, that's why...oh, baby's going to cry now?"

"I--please I'll be good."

"Then let Gonzalo move in with us."

"Absolutely not!"

"Then you aren't cumming for a long, long time, and it's already been 38 days, right?"

"I can't believe you're being this way!"

" Crates, I told you, unless you allow Gonzalo to move in with us, and let me train him to be your dominant Master, all orgasms in the future are off."

"I-Stalki, please. I suck the guy's dick, and let him fuck me in the ass, and I prepare you, trimming your pubes for when he fucks you. Isn't that enough?"

"No, it's not enough."

"Gonzalo would be really hard to live with. Look how hostile he seems to me."

"Crates, he told me that you got him expelled from school."

"I reported him for cheating."

"Off you? But you were a terrible student."

"No, I saw him looking at someone's paper, and then I found out that he bought his test answers."

"That is so nasty."

"I-I--"

"And Gonzie said you knew about it all because you bought test answers and term papers from the same guy."

"Don't slap my penis like that."

"Why not? You were doing the same thing, that is so mean. I am going to make you wear panties and high heels every day, and just that, whenever you're in the house, AND not let you out of the cage, until you agree to let Gonzalo move in with us, and take discipline from him."

"I just think you are--"

"Is it about the image bullshit? You'll still be Creighton McGillicuddy, owner of the classiest failing gallery in all of Iddlesleigh Harbor."

"That hurts almost more than the whippings. And the chastity"

"Well, for God's sake, we live year round in your parent's summer cottage, which is pitiful, here in Iddlesleigh, and you married me, a townie, and now you'll be sexually servicing Gonzalo, another townie."

"I really do love you, though, Stalki."

"You must, or you wouldn't be hanging from the garage door while I tweak the clothespins on your nipples and stroke your sadly celibate cock."