Letter from Laramie

Story Info
Between Mom and Tams, Earl shaped up!
1.3k words
3.55
5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Shoeblossom--

They call me Earl the Pearl, and I've got the hottest used car lot in Laramie. "Earl the Pearl, I sell you no lemons." I had to sell myself early...

Because of course you're always selling yourself, the product doesn't really matter.

My old man was a bum, and when I went out, say to the movies, he'd tell me "If you have enough to go to the pictures, you'd better bring us back a bag of coal."

And so I'd have to sell shopping bags and carry groceries to fat housewives cars, that sort of shit. Sold newspapers and shined shoes.

I guess I should be grateful to Dad for my entrepreneurial spirit, but I had him in the shittiest nursing home in Wyoming. Good riddance.

I met my first dominant woman when I began a career in professional sales--at that time pharmaceutical supplies--when I came back from Vietnam in 2007.

Tamalyn was her name. Tough little bitch. Originally she was just a massage parlor "artist" but her look was so threatening, Eye-talian, as she rubbed my dick while wearing a body stocking...

Yes, amid all the Wyoming dirty hippie cowgirls, Tamalyn was always well made up.

Curled hair, long red nails, that kind of thing.

"Lay back and keep your hands to yourself, Earl, you goddamned pervert." she'd order, leaning her big tits almost falling out of her body stocking.

"Tams, yer killin' me here." I'd beg as she relentlessly ran her long, scarlet tipped fingers up and down my penis before pulling her hand away, just as I was about to cum.

Sometimes she'd slap me for being impudent enough to want to have an accident, daring to naturally complete the act of orgasm.

One night, Tamalyn invited Chantel, a muscular drag queen in to help with my ministrations, and Chantel got so excited "she" stuck her dick in my mouth as Tams was pumping my dick really hard...

Tamalyn drove me so crazy, and the betrayal of calling in the lady boy just inflamed me...

So I offered Tams a little more moolah to turn me over on her massage table and whip my ass with a belt, and then let me go down on her.

By this time, my folks were split up, and my Mom wanted me to work harder.

When I'd gotten out of my Army khakis, Momma encouraged me to find work by taking my pants down and whipping my ass with a wooden spatula whenever I came home without a job.

And, on the weekends, if I'd found no job on Friday, Momma would whip me every day and made me scrub the floors in one of her old housecoats.

I finally got a gig at a dude ranch, to get Momma to lay off.

Momma insisted that they be issued to me in a sealed envelope, and if I brought it home unsealed, she'd again, whip my bare ass and make me stand naked in the corner.

So I quit that gig and got the medical supply sales thing, on commission only.

I explained to Momma that I couldn't bring home a sealed envelope anymore, and so she returned fire, giving me a rather high amount I had to make if I wanted to not be thrashed in the nude.

But I needed more stimulation, you know? So I hired Tamalyn as my driver.

Whenever I was in a doctor's office and came back out without a sale, Tamalyn would make me pull down my pants right there in the car, and she'd whip my bare dick with a steel ruler until I cried.

When we were on the road, and staying in motels, Tamalyn would tie me to my bed, and go out and pick up various men.

And yes, she'd fuck the guys right in front of me, and if I was slacking at the sales gig too much, she'd make me blow them!

This was really hard for me, as I was a macho jock type, but Tamalyn kind of broke me in by making me prance around the motel room wearing only a nightgown, and balancing books on her head, like a model training to walk like "a lady".

Soon, I was promoted to sales manager, and Tamalyn became my secretary, and her Aunt Marisol was the typist...

Aunt Marisol was a nasty old thing, and often would make me suck her tampons in my private executive bathroom, and then lick her disgusting snatch.

Momma got real jealous of my cash gifts or "tips" to Tamalyn, and also that I wasn't helping more around the house.

She had inherited a blackthorn hiking staff from Gramps, a vicious thing, thick, with bumps and ridges in the wood that really stung.

"I know you are messing around with that huzzy and spending all your commissions on her, Earl." Momma would say, threateningly, as she waved the Irish Blackthorn staff at me.

"Buh-buh" I was always intimidated by Momma, who wore crisp, tight gray sweaters and short skirts.

"Take off your clothes, now!"

"I'm a grown man of twenty-four--"

WHACK! The blackthorn walking stick would bounce off my face, and sobbing, I would undress.

Momma, with contempt would notice my big boner and she'd thwack it once or twice with the cane until it was a tiny, wriggling worm, before ordering me over the arm of the sofa.

Fifteen with the cane was enough to make me sob and promise to give more money, and then Momma would generally empty my wallet and put me in the closet for the rest of the day.

Sometimes Momma would order me to shave my crotch since "real men" don't have pubic hair, and then she'd use tweezers to pluck out the strands that were left...

She was a tough but loving Momma!

When I made enough money, I bought the used car lot, and Tamalyn came to work for me, and in her short skirts and twitching butt, she was a fabulous sales woman. Sometimes she'd sell five cars a day.

Tams still was a madwoman for my hand jobs.

Rarely would she undress, but often she'd come in and tie me to my office chair and play her French manicure on my poor dick, poking out of my work pants.

Once, Momma showed up for a surprise visit and watched, glowering as Tamalyn began jerking my cock rebelliously.

"See, Mrs. Earl, I'm tryin' to teach young Earl here not to cum, and to hold back his nasty messes. I got him to the point where he can keep back the squirt for almost an hour, no matter how fast I rub."

Tamalyn was wearing a sundress that day that just clung to her body, it was July, and she ran her fingers faster and faster up and down my dick.

I was well trained not to release until she gave the word, but with Momma there watching, it was terribly distracting.

"He's a disgusting little freak, my son is." Momma said. "You should beat his nasty penis with that car spanner over there."

Tams put word to deed, and made me scream, and my cock went down in pain, but then she flashed some leg at me, and my dick went right up again.

"Earl just gave me a diamond ring, Mrs. Earl. So I may be movin' in there with you."

"I guess I have to accept that you are ruining my son's life."

"Oh no...I'm jus' gonna make him toe th' line. You can help me!"

I've been married to Tamalyn for almost a year now, and she and Momma love me so much, and they show it by making me a well-bred boy.

Since Tamalyn thinks I'm too wimpy to reproduce, she forbids me from touching her below the waist...

But when I get caught jerking off, she or Momma put me in diapers and lock me in a giant playpen.

I am a changed man!