Letter from Los Angeles: Ms. Scunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He generally takes a cab from the airport to my house, and I usher him into his room to put his bags away, asking him friendly questions about how it is in New Zealand this time of year...but he is just impatient to get that damned belt off!

Finally, I allow him to strip and kneel in front of me, and I cuff his hands behind his back.

I can't believe how much he has to pay to fly privately, the poor man, because of course he can't fly publicly with the metal cock cage on!

Smiling, I unlock the device, gently rubbing a long French nail across his quickly lengthening cock.

"Poor thing" I say sympathetically. I stroke his cock and he gasps, biting his lip.

"I know it's been so long, hasn't it, Colby?" Tickle the frenulum, neglected these ninety days.

"Yes, Ms. Scunthorpe...it's been a long time." Colby grits his teeth as my long nails toy with his heavy balls and the pubic hair.

"It's April now, and the last time I saw you was I think around New Year's right?" I asked, running my forefinger around his swelling glans.

Colby nods, looking sad. Kara went with her young boyfriend to Cancun for New Year's, and sent Colby to me. He had been quite unhappy, and very, very horny.

Kara is a great beauty, and watching her play with her boobs, and stroke her clit, and licking her clit, and watching her fuck other boys had made poor Colby very, very horny...and of course he'd had no recourse, as he was all locked up.

He'd hoped to get an orgasm from me then, but his attitude had been lackluster when he'd come to see me over New Years...he'd sucked the right number of dicks, and done everything Kara had required but...

It just didn't work out when he came to see me, and although I did give him a prostate massage to release the tension, and tease him quite a bit with the belt off, I had not allowed Colby to cum during his last visit.

"But why, why not Mistress?" Colby had pleaded, tears running down his cheeks on the last night of his visit, in cold January. He'd cleaned my house, sucked off a couple of my visiting boyfriends, and I'd given him much feedback on his improvement there...

And of course I'd teased him quite a bit, on all three nights, running my long fingers all over his sweltering, bulging penis...

But his attitude had just been one of "Lemme con her into letting me cum."

And it wasn't enough. I e-mailed Kara my decision at the time, and she, although quite busy being sucked and fucked on the beach on Colby's Visa had concurred...

"Give him a few more months to improve his atttitude" she'd written quite briskly.

So this time, I think poor Colby is hoping against hope that I will approve his orgasm request. Just one, you understand, after three days in my service. Whether he cums will be tabulated much like a parole hearing--Kara's obedience report, how many cocks he's sucked, and how willingly he serves me while he's here.

In September, two visits ago, I allowed Colby to cum, but he had to do so while handcuffed, rubbing his dick frantically into a condom against sandpaper...after his rather heavy spurt, I held the condom over Colby's mouth and he sucked that baby out...yes it was clean!

I remember the June visit before that--Colby didn't make it that time--it wasn't because I didn't think he had a good report, but he took me to dinner his second night visiting, and I thought he was short with the waitress...I like subs to be submissive to ALL women!

Colby really doesn't take it well when I send him back denied...after all, his only chance at happiness every three months is at my discretion...perhaps I am too cruel.

Colby threw a bit of a tantrum that time, and I'm afraid I had to give him such a caning that he lost interest in cumming, and limped out of the house, kneeling on the back seat of the cab going to the airport because his butt was so welted!

But now on this April visit, Colby was trying to be SUCH a good boy. My breasts were tightly packed into a little top, and I was having quite a good time playing with his un-toyed with cock...

"Feels good, Colby?" I smiled up at him, as he knelt on my hassock, biting his lip as I stroked his neglected wee-wee...it had been six months this time, and he knew he didn't have much chance to cum if he acted up!

After I stroked and massaged Colby's dick for a bit, I helped him up (being manacled and all) and led him to the bed, and lay him on his back, and unbuttoned my blouse dropping it off, leaving me just in my bra. I poured a healthy amount of lube on my fingers,and began stroking Colby's penis in earnest.

"Colby honey" I said in a throaty voice. "You know of course that you won't be allowed to cum tonight, if at all..."

He looked scared, though his cock was standing up like an MX missile. "Yes, Ms. Scunthorpe."

"It's been such a long time for you, hasn't it, sweet Colby?" I asked, tickling his frenulum gently. He gasped and bit his tongue.

"Yes ma'am...I've been teased a lot by Miss Kara. I really miss cumming, and I re-realize that the last time I didn't have the right attitude." Sweat appeared on Colby's brow.

I smiled as I bent over his beleagured penis, showing more of my cleavage. Of course if Colby had his way, he'd cum every day, and this con-job about realizing how he was wrong was just making me laugh.

Oh yes...I handle his elonogated ball sac...the poor baby hasn't even been rear-milked in a few weeks...Kara wanted me to have his full teased self I guess.

As Colby quivers on the bed, his legs shaking, this irritates me, and I get a spreader bar and lock his legs apart.

I tie his balls apart, and give each a few flicks, just to watch Colby jump. It's so much fun for me...AND he is paying me $3000--a thousand day for the entire weekend!

Colby gasped and moaned as I continued to play with his veined penis. The poor fellow just seemed so desperate. Talk about long term denial, huh?

I gave him such a sweet smile. I bet he forgot about the vicious caning I gave him a few months back... I also took one hand off Colby's cock and rubbed my right nipple, grinning at him.

"I feel so bad for you, honey...it's been such a looong time since you got to cum, huh?" Using my little girl voice now, I had Colby's full attention.

At this point, of course, Colby is just moaning. I am not a man, and I don't know what goes on in men's penises, but it must be terribly difficult to go without cumming.

Some men have large penises, but poor Colby's is not big--my hand completely engulfs it. His tip peeks out above my fist like a red, screaming infant.

Reaching in the pocket of my skirt, I pull out my Pinwheel, a twenty-two point stainless steel wheel, and roll it up and down his staggeringly purple cock.

"Oh!" Colby screams when I push the Pinwheel too close. But I just smile at him.

He knows better than to complain!

"Tut tut" I say, pushing the Pinwheel's points into his foamy foreskin. "You know, it's just too much trouble, you having this annoying, needy appendage...

I could surgically remove your cock and balls--then you wouldn't have these demands, and you could still service Kara's needs quite effectively."

I roll my eyes, trying not to laugh out loud at the horrified look on his face.

"I mean, you use your mouth and ass to serve her lovers, not your cock which is locked up an accumulated eleven and a half months out of the year...we could just snip it off!"

His eyes are bulging, and I am trying manfully to keep from laughing in his pathetic face.

"I could just get a pair of garden shears, freeze your balls,and snip it all off...but I guess you don't REALLY want to give up this, do you?"

Then I found a nice long glass tube, very slim, like a thermometer. I inserted one end of the tube into his urethra as he screamed.

Colby's dick though...is still rather engorged. It's amazing what six months of almost no stimulation will do to you! His urethra has gotten quite a bit of play from me over the years. I was initially able, some time back to separate the little tiny pee hole with two clothespins...

This makes room for fun stuff like melted wax, habanero peppers, Icy Hot doused swizzle sticks, and glass rods. I love shoving my loong fingernails in there...the urethra is quite versatile!

And many times I've threatened to smash the glass rod while it's in his wee-wee...scares the shit out of him, sometimes quite literally,which is why my bed is covered in plastic!

Sometimes I've played music and beat his penis with drumsticks. That is just lots of fun...

Although Colby knows that there is always a chance he will be orgasming, he also is aware things will not be fun all the time in his visits to me!

Finally I remove the glass rod (it is not a process I will describe) and resume pulling and stroking his cock. Colby is relaxing now, but he knows that I am rather evil.

I squeeze his right nut, just to wake him up a bit. It reminds me of a rubber ball my grandmother was encouraged to squeeze in the nursing home to re-gain her dexterity.

"You certainly have a high voice when you scream, Colby" I say cheerfully, as his reaction to the ball squeezing is typical. "Perhaps I should put hot pink lipstick on you, and a little fluffy dress, and let you pirouette about, you think?"

After a bit I begin slapping Colby's testicles, back and forth from side to side, watching tears roll down his face. "What's wrong, baby...you don't like the attention?"

I took one of my long nails and pinched Colby's balls until he uttered yet another high-pitched squeal. "Oh what fun it is to be a male soprano, huh baby?"

I kept slapping. "You're lucky, I don't seem to have any clothespins or binder clips this trip, Colby...Mommy's out of materials.'Member when I knocked five binder clips off your scrotum last winter?"

God, I wish I could remember what I did with my butterfly clamps! I also enjoyed weighing poor Colby down with fishing tackle--just put the hooks right into his scrotum!

Squeeze, slap,punch...and then when Colby became too tearful for this, I resumed gently stroking and teasing his swollen member...oh his poor dick had been so neglected!

I pulled off one of my six inch high heels and slammed it into the middle of his glans and Colby burst into tears.

"Is there a problem, Colby?" I asked coldly, just waiting to see if he would bitch and complain, giving me a reason to deny him his Sunday orgasm...

But he bit his lip again and shook his head, and I smiled, gave him a big kiss and began stroking his cock again...it was just going so well!

But now I was getting rather tired...Colby was still horny as all get out, even with my cruel ministrations...I knew I had to calm him down a bit.

"Colby, it is time for you to go back into your chastity cage for the night. Now are you going to go soft, or will I have to make you?"

I used to use a meat tenderizer hammer to calm Colby down, but one of my newest subs is a California Supreme Court justice, and so I had a gavel on hand...and just a few well placed blows made Colby's cock all calm and easy to fit back into the belt!

Then I turned him over to a few gay Bears for the evening...he is such a little cutie, and I put him in bonnet and diapers...so for the night, Colby's mouth and anus were used for quite an exciting party!

The next day, I had Colby clean my entire house, and supervised him intensely. It's hard to see improvement when he's such a meticulous cleaner (Kara makes him do the entire mansion on the ranch) but yes, Colby was even better at cleaning now than before.

Would there be any excuse to deny him an orgasm this time? He was meek as a lamb when sucking off the boys, and they reported that he had stayed quiet whent they were pinching and twisting his nipples.

They cut off some wires in a lamp and electrocuted Colby's testicles and he'd taken it without a murmur of complaint, after the initial screaming...

And he'd rimmed each one of their grimy assholes, licking the shit dingleberries as if they were chocolate truffles!

But, Colby screwed up in the end...I was just about to let him cum, the morning before he was to return to New Zealand, he was actually on his knees, beginning to pump his hard cock...

"Thanks...I knew you'd let me cum, Ms. Scunthorpe..." Colby moaned happily, as he began pulling his dick, about to have his first orgasm in six months!

"What do you mean, dear?" I asked, in a warning tone, but he was of course deaf to anything but his impending pleasure...

"Well, you couldn't possibly deny me three trips in a row...two trips were bad enough, six months, but you'd be awful if you didn't let me cum now...after all I'm paying for this!"

And what do you know? I smiled, watching Colby jerk his dick faster and faster, his little knees trembling (he really is such an unattractive little man) but then just as he was about to spurt...

I stepped over and kicked him hard in the nuts! Colby rolled on the ground screaming, and I quickly locked him back up.

"How dare you assume that I'd let you cum, just becuase you'd justly deserved punishment the first two or three times?"

I demanded this as I began slamming my cane across his narrow shoulders, then following down to his pitiful buttocks.

"I can have you visit me quarterly for the next twenty years and NEVER let you cum, you worthless little vermin! Who are you to tell me..."

I lectured and caned, and finally, he dressed and limped out to the cab once more...weeping bitterly, but knowing he had run his miserable mouth too long!

Yes, Colby is one of my more troubled, and troublesome clients... it's too bad!

So you see, Shoeblossom. I provide an invaluable service, Leland's whining nonwithstanding...and I just wanted your readers to know it!

Best,

Eliza Scunthorpe

Dear Ms. Scunthorpe,

My AA sponsor says "A resentment is like taking poison and hoping the other person will die" I think you are intolerant and self-centered...but you provide an important service, and certainly it's good we cleared the air!

Shoeblossom

12