Letter From McLean Province

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April 27

Today in church, I was trying to focus on the sermon, and Brina, looking gorgeous in a tight little sweater dress, kept running her hand up and down my leg as she sat in the pew next to me.

But then, when I put my arm around her, Brina slapped my face (the entire congregation turned to look at us) and told me to pay attention to the minister. So there I am, blushing like a stoplight, and I try to keep my eye on the vicar...

And then she slips her hand in my right pocket, and it's turned out that Brina cut the inner pocket out of my pants and she began rubbing my cock...I couldn't find my underwear this morning, and apparently she must've hid them, so I was wearing nothing under my dress pants.

Brina stroked and toyed with my penis quite extensively, and again I looked towards her, but she gave me a very severe stare, and whispered in my ear "If you don't want me to take your pants down in front of the Reverend and all the parishioners, you'd damn well better give your attention to the sermon!"

I was already quite horny, because this morning Brina asked me to rub oil on her legs and thighs before church...and she'd stroked my cock with her stocking covered toes. But then when I'd tried to follow through, Brina had told me to dress so we could get to services on time.

Unbelievably, as we sat in the pew and Brina rubbed my cock through the cut out pocket, she'd pull her hand back out and rummage in her purse, rubbing her fingers with Vaseline before sticking her hand through my pocket and stroking me some more.

When I began getting too excited, and it showed on my face, Brina whispered that I'd better keep my composure, as she didn't want to be humiliated in a house of worship. I wonder if she was some kind of schizophrenic, and she didn't know what her hand was doing!

When we finally got home after church, Brina told me to undress and then she actually tied me to the bed and shaved my pubic hair off...then stroking my stiff member with her soft hands.

I began pleading and begging to cum. BEGGING. It had been several weeks since Brina and I had a "good time" together, she's been so bitchy. But Brina was annoyed that I would ask for such a thing on the Lord's day, and she got up, still in the gorgeous sweater dress, and fetched an old razor strop that she'd purchased at a flea market.

Brina whipped my hard cock until it was tiny and bleeding, and then she removed her panties and sat on my face until I'd licked her to several orgasms. She left me tied up for the rest of Sunday, while she went out to "play miniature golf" with Todd and Kevin.

April 28

Tequila was in a fairly good mood today at work, although she is still having trouble with the filing. (I am not sure she knows the alphabet) She seemed tense, and so I suggested that I give her a massage.

We went to a hotel near the office, and Tequila stripped to her panties, and I worked her entire body over, except for her boobs, which she flashed at me, but wouldn't let me touch...

"You have such a hard-on" Tequila observed. "Take off your clothes; I'll take care of it!" So I hurriedly stripped down, and Tequila produced a pair of handcuffs, cuffing my hands behind my head.

Then she took me into the shower and turned on the cold water, and made me stay there for fifteen minutes...under the icy stream.

April 29

Today was really stressful. Brina wants me to bring her breakfast in bed, and when I fucked up the coffee she threw it on my balls. It's really getting tense around here.

April 30

Today, Brina found semen stained Kleenex, and became enraged with me. "You are a pervert!" she screamed, and then she ordered me to take off my clothes.

Brina laid me naked out on the bed on my stomach and tied my hands, and whipped me with a cane as I cried, and then turned me on my back and used the cane on my cock and balls.

"I don't want a compulsive masturbator in this house." Brina said with gritted teeth.

Still tied down, I looked up desperately. "But honey, you won't sleep with me anymore. And—and you look so hot. It drives me crazy, if you know what I mean."

As I said this, my welted cock inflated a bit, and Brina brought the cane down again, right on the tip.

"You have to be a gentleman, Filek." Brina frowned, tapping the cane in her hand. Her full lips were glossed in purple, and she was wearing a snug black top that pushed her cleavage out considerably.

"It's understandable that you are still attracted to me, although I think our relationship is changing now, and I don't want to make love with you anymore, although I still feel that you need discipline."

Brina sat down on the bed and abstractedly began playing with my tumescent cock. "I love it that you are so sweet at times, and you give me little gifts and stuff, but I can't have you sniffing my panties—yes, I know you do that—and jerking off. It's unacceptable."

I kept thinking, but what about jerking me off in church, and all the shit all the teasing that goes on? But I was afraid to say anything, because Brina was getting more and more volatile...

"I love you a lot, Filek, and we've been through quite a bit together." Brina smiled, and grasped my cock just above the scrotum with one hand while she pulled on the crown with the other, giggling when I gasped.

After a bit, Brina untied me, and took off her clothes, to the joy of my eyes, and asked me if I'd give her a little pussy worship, telling me she'd been through "so much" lately.

I licked between Brina's legs for nearly an hour, and she seemed to like it, but then Todd came by, and honked his horn, calling Brina to see if she wanted to go get some beer, and when I asked if I could go along, Brina told me she thought I should stay in and try to think of ways not to touch myself, so she would feel safe around me.

I have been trying to keep from touching myself, but it just ain't easy.

DEAR FILEK...YOU REALLY SHOULD FIND NORMAL FRIENDS...SORRY,

SHOEBLOSSOM