Letter From Portland

Story Info
Why is he always a slave to these women?
3.1k words
3.83
38.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Shoeblossom,

Last night I was kneeling in the corner after one of Margaux's big parties.Covered in semen and labial juices from one hundred different guests, I was weeping quietly and seriously exhausted.

As I knelt, George Crenshaw, my neighbor, walked by me, buttoning up his coat and snorting. He'd whacked his cock back and forth across my face, and kicked me in the balls before fucking my 23 year old daughter right in front of me.

Danckwerth Dieudonne, my wife's decorator, kicked me as he walked past...I had always suspected him of being her lover, and now I knew!

Mornington and Mimosa Helliwell walked by me, looking away. Mornie, a friend since prep school, worked with me in our corporate takeover of Smithson Yates--we'd played many a golf game together, but now I was just a dog to him!

My mouth and jaw were numb from having sucked dozens of cocks--

I can't believe these guys used to be my golf buddies, the fellows who I traded dirty jokes and sports quips with just before boarding the commuter train.

Now when they see me on the platform, they congregate together and snicker, and I stand alone, my face scarlet with humiliation. I sit alone in a seat, hiding behind my "Wall Street Journal" hearing the comments...

"I can't believe I fucked Earl in the ass...isn't that wife of his hot? She was fun to fool around with...pathetic Earl just watching us wearing that faggoty ass body stocking!"

Several of the secretaries at my office have been invited at various times to witness my humiliation, and they just giggle contemptously as I walk by.

I'm a Chief Marketing Officer a member of the Executive Board and the Governing Council of the Central Division, but who cares?

Last night, I just sat there numbly, listening as Margaux kissed the last guests goodbye, sticking her tongue down my best friend Varnum's throat just for effect.

Varney was playing with Margaux's tits all night--I'm not allowed to touch them, except on Christmas and my birthday, and he more than made up for it, sucking and slurping all over her nipples. It was rather revolting, I thought.

It began at the beginning of our party, everyone was still dressed (except me) and I was passing shumai shrimp dumplings,and I watched, enraged as Varney zeroed right in on Margo, gaping at her heaving white mounds in the low cut red dress she was wearing...

And of course she gave him full access!

My cock kept trying to lengthen in its plastic prison--I won't deny that it all turns me on, but on the other hand, my rectum felt like it had been power-drilled from all the cocks...

Margaux won't even let me sleep in the bed with her anymore, as my anus is so loose from five years of forced-bi sodomy that I leak turd juice onto her satin sheets!

Now, Margaux kissed George goodbye and then looked coldly at me. "Get to work, Earl...there are about a thousand drinks with cigarette butts hanging out of them."

"I'll throw them away, dear." I said, about to get up.

"No you won't!" Margaux said, her voice rising. "Eat them! The garbage cans are too full already."

"I'm-I'm not going to eat cigarette butts." I have a horror of cigarette butts. Seeing one that has been smushed out on a plate of food makes me gag.

Margaux went to the mantel where she picked up her Irish Blackthorn Shilleagh cane. She walked over to me, tapping it in one palm, her breasts heaving.

"Isn't an evening of whippings, forced cocksucking and servitude enough to break you?" she asked, as she descended on me. "Such a shame"

WHACK! WHACK! The Blackthorn cane slashed my bare buttocks, and did a drumroll on my narrow shoulders.

As she chased me with the swinging cane, I began gulping down the various cigarette laden cocktail glasses, piling the cups in one hand.

"How-WHACK-dare-WHACK-you-WHACK-refuse me?" The cane smacked my balls as I ran about, trying to clean up and avoid her surprisingly athletic swings.

You'd think after a night of being fucked and sucking all my male friends, Margaux would be exhausted, but it just wasn't true...punishing me gave her new energy!

Earlier in the evening, I had been tied over a sawhorse for nearly an hour while 39 of my former golf and fishing buddies took turns sodomizing me.

So my joints were a little rusty, but with the Blackthorn slashing at my tender buttocks, I ducked and dodged like a child playing Tag!

Later, after my vicious caning, I finished cleaning up the last of the dishes and plates, and dropped, exhausted, on my knees in front of my dominant wife.

"Poor thing" Margaux said, smiling as she looked at my sweaty face. "Let Margaux make you happy...you deserve it."

Really? She was going to let me lay her, after five hours of sucking dicks and pussies, and having my rear used as the Holland Tunnel?

But no, Margaux led me to the bed, and tied my hands and feet to the bedposts. I lay on my back, looking sad and desperate. It had been a long time since I'd cum!

Margaux unlocked my chastity device, and let my crushed penis out.

It was one of those cock-locks that didn't permit an erection, and it had been eight days since she'd let me out to tease me...so many times my poor wee-wee had suffered trying to erect itself!

As my cock lengthened, Margaux went behind a screen and came out in a tight powder blue body stocking.

Margaux climbed on the bed and began lightly rubbing the tip of my engorged weiner.

"I know it must've been hard sucking all those cocks." she breathed in this little-girl Marilyn Monroe voice. "You're such a little trooper."

Margaux leaned over and gave me a long tongue kiss, and I worked against the bonds trying to rub my cock against her pantied crotch.

"But you did it for me, baby." Margaux ground her stocking covered crotch against my thrusting, bloated, denied penis, chuckling deep in her throat as she saw the frustration in my eyes.

Margaux licked and bit my nipples gently. "Do you like that, darling?"

I nodded. It was much nicer than the mousetraps that had hung on my nipples earlier in the afternoon...when I'd mildy objected to my role in the oncoming party, and she'd put me through a vicious session!

I had tried to protest, and she'd horsewhipped me in the back yard, with the high school girls next door hanging over the fence.

Their father approved of this peeping , saying my slavery was an "interesting sociological experience".

Margaux kissed her way down to my bulging crotch, and then moved her head away, frustratingly, and just stroked and tickled my cock and balls until they felt as if they would die.

"You know this is what you want, honey..."Margaux said as she lit a cigarette and began stabbing it on my sad, bulging penis.

"I was just an adoring wifie when you told me about your perverted desires to have me cheat and torture you...Not that I'd go back now, life is waay too much fun!"

Margaux giggled as I screamed in pain, and punched me lightly in the balls. "You just love it, don't you babe...this is one weird fetish of yours, but I don't mind!"

This was true. Margaux wasn't especially attracted to me, and she'd married me for "Security"...

And when she discovered that she could keep fucking her old boyfriends, and find even more playmates AND didn't have to have traditional sex with me, she went for it, and fast!

Margaux pumped my cock again, getting it harder and harder. At one point she reached out her tongue and touched the tip, just lightly and I gasped.

"Now I want you to go soft, darling, so I can lock you back up in your chastity tube...right now." Of course Margaux kept pumping and giving me boob shots, and I had to...

think about baseball scores. And cleaning the garage...and old women on the bus (Margaux had complete control of my Lexus; I had to bus to work, of course)...

Margaux had trained me to go limp on command...if I didn't, she would give my dick a caning that would have it in bandages for a month...

But I was still a little stiff. Margaux kept rubbing my cock and smiled.

"You have ten seconds to soften up, honey, or I am going to use the iron on your balls...would you like that?"

That was really nasty--did she mean her curling iron or the iron I used to press her tight jeans? I'd had both--actually once the heated curling iron up my ass, and it really was horrible.

What a sadist my wife was!

Finally I went limp, and Margaux laughed. "I guess you aren't that attracted to me"

And she locked me up, and I began crying softly.

How did this happen to me?

I don't know when my submissive fantasies began, but I remember my very first domme--Proserpina was her name...

Initially, Pros was just a barmaid at one of my hangouts when I was a young computer salesman, earning money to go to grad school.

I can't remember the line I used to get her to go home with me---my friends told me she would turn tricks for extra tips.

Then came me asking her to whip my ass with my own belt, and suck off her strap-on, that sort of nonsense.

WHACK! WHACK! SLASH! "Aaw, stop bawlin' ya big sissy" Pros would say, making fun of me as I wept, my hands and feet bound, kneeling over her couch.

Pros grinned and bent over looking at my terrified eyes...I did enjoy the view of her considerable cleavage but then WHACK! Again came the belt.

"You are too focused on my boobs, you jerk." Pros would say...

And then she'd make me kneel with my cock out and my hands bound and she'd massage her breasts and lick her lips and then whip my dick for staying so hard, until I was a burbling, weeping mess in the corner....

Sometimes after that she'd blow me, or give me a handjob, but often I would just be told to wank my willy in the closet while she did her nails!

When it got interesting was Pros confessing that she was not interested in serving drinks anymore...

So I hired her as my chauffer! I paid her about a grand a week, which was almost half of what I was making...

But then my commissions went up dramatically. "You know, Earl" Pros said to me, tossing her auburn big-hair curls as she drove, "You really need to put more work into pushin' these Macs."

I was distracted of course, staring at her ample breasts poking through her pink cashmere sweater. God, she was a hot girl, that Proserpina!

WHACK! Pros's hand, with those painful rings and long nails,cracked across my face. "Pay attention to what I'm sayin'...don't stare at my tits. What the fuck's wrong wit' you?"

We pulled in front of the company where I was supposed to be flogging the Macs. Proserpina looked at me narrowly. "Pull down yer pants, right here inna car."

I looked at her, gulped, and unbuckled my pants, lifting my rear and pulling them and my shorts down so I was sitting naked next to her.

"Now sit on your hands." Pros pulled a long wooden stick out of her purse.

"This here's a composin' stick. I took it outta the music room when you were tryin' to sell at Berklee when we was in Boston." Pros waved the stick in her long, pretty hands.

Then Proserpina used her long fingers and coral nails to give me a quick handjob, stopping just before I was about to cum. "See, this is what Pros does when she's happy wit' you..."

Such a soft voice, that girl!

"An' here's what she does when she's MAD!" SNAP! CRACK! WHACK!

The wooden composing stick came down six times across my bloated member, and I screamed in pain and anguish.

Pros's hand used the composing stick to stab my scrotum several times, and then she grabbed it and twisted violently, with just a casual laugh...

I struggled, and amazingly, within the confines of my Mazda, Pros pulled me by the collar, turning me over her knee, and pulling my pants and undies down to my ankles.

SNAP! WHACK! CRACK! SLASH!

The composing stick came down across my buttocks in stinging little marks and I sobbed helplessly. Finally, Pros pulled me back by the hair and sat me back down on the seat.

Snuffling, I pulled my pants up and zipped them as she cracked her gum cheerfully.

"Now whaddya think...youse goin' to sell some computers?" Proserpina said archly.

Sobbing, I thought of my cock a pink welted mess and my damaged buttocks and, I nodded my head.

I blew my nose and went inside, and sold with a fevered rush, babbling to my client about storage abilities, and RAM, and all that kind of thing, and by the time I got out, I had sold ten more units than I'd predicted!

Proserpina gave me a big hug and kiss, and we drove to my hotel room. When we got inside, I stripped and kneeled on the bed, hoping she would follow suit.

But Pros just stood there, tucking in her tight pink sweater seductively, and grinning at me. "You jus' need to get some discipline, boy."

With that, Pros kicked me in the nuts violently, and as I fell over,grabbing my balls, she jumped on me and began slapping my face.

"I want dedication,honey, not slacking off." Pros pulled me back up and shoved me. Pros climbed off the bed and pulled my belt out of my pants.

WHACK! The belt cracked against my shoulder SWACK! It hit my cheek. "Lay down on the bed, and put your hands behind your head." Proserpina ordered.

Thirty times the belt cracked against my buttocks, back and upper thighs, until I was crying, and biting the pillow to keep from screaming.

Pros neatly slashed the belt so it hit my little penis, which was peeking out from the back of my legs. I could feel that the buckle was being used on that end, and I howled in misery.

But at the same time, my dick hardened with the excitement of this beautiful, white-trash girl using me in such a fashion!

"You are such a sissy faggot." Pros said contemptously, as she grabbed me by the ear and forced me on my sizzling back. "Put your hands back behind your head, and don't move 'em."

Pros pulled her pink sweater off, and I watched hungrily as her boobs bounced in a little beige demibra. She climbed on the bed and bent over and gave the tip of my penis a little lick...

My dick hardened immediately, and Pros helped it a bit by stroking it with a magenta nail. She then gripped my cock and jerked it quickly. Gasping, I was shaking all over, preparing to cum.

Pros stroked the base of my cock, tickling the foreskin with her nails. "You're basically a lazy slug, Earl" she said, popping her gum.

Pros tickled my nuts and pulled and jerked my cock some more.

"I seen your school grades, and you're a slacker from way back. Good thing you don't got no trust fund or you'd not work at all."

I bit my lip and held very still, hoping that the friction from Proserpina's hand would cause me to have a big orgasm, as if by accident, but Pros had held many a dick, and knew the rhythims.

Pros jerked my dick faster, and gave me a shot of her nipple, pulling her bra back for just a moment. The back log of cum surged forth in my penis, and my eyes nearly rolled back in my head.

Pros pulled my penis faster, nearly choking it, and then as I was about to spurt, she cruelly pinched the head and my semen was pushed back into my testicles.

I moaned and she smiled savagely. As soon as the danger was past, Prosperina began masturbating me faster and faster and my hips began bouncing with the jerks.

Pros jogged her belly about, as if she were manipulating a Hula Hoop, or was belly dancing. It was quite entrancing, and I was nearly going out of my mind!

"Momma wants you to earn some money, Earl" Pros said softly. "I want a thousand a week for drivin' you around and the only way I can get that is if you don't slack on these sales, get it?"

Then Pros pulled her hand away and began beating my penis savagely with the belt. "I am going to teach you to have some ambition" she said as she lashed my cock and balls again and again.

Finally I huddled into the fetal position, bawling my eyes out.

Later, the pizza delivery guy came to the motel room, and Proserpina said something to him, and I ended up sucking my first cock, before he was super-hard and then he fucked her while I watched...

After the pizza guy was done with Prossie, I licked the used spooge off his cock and out of her vagina, and then masturbated as the two of them jeered at me.

I ended up sleeping that night on the floor, as Pros and the pizza guy cuddled in the bed I'd paid for.

But by George, after that night my sales went up! And the more I sold, the gentler Pros was with me...

Though I never did get my tiny little worthless dick in her, when I made a remarkable sale, she'd allow me to run my dick between the high heel of her boot and the bottom till I came...and then of course lick it up!

Eventually Pros and I went our separate ways, and then I met up with Margaux...and of course the nonsense has started up again. Is there any hope for me, Shoeblossom? Or am I doomed to a life of servitude?

Earl, Portland, Maine

Dear Earl...

My AA sponsor says if you don't like where you are, you won't like where you're going...Happiness is wanting what you have...you're a hopeless wimp, and it's unfortunate, but hey, it's better than trying to figure things out on your own, old man.

WANT MORE? Email through the link below.