Letter from Schenectady

Story Info
There's more to Mistress Marseille than meets the eye!
1k words
3
5.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Taryn, here is one for your "Interesting Tape Recordings" series from my wife's old college buddy, and my Dominant Mistress. Hope you enjoy!

"So, Marseille--"

"My parents were pretentious assholes. Just call me Mars."

"Um, okay. I came here to see Georgene and Nivens, and I probably shouldn't have just dropped in, but this is weird. Who's the guy in the corner?"

"That's Dermot McDermott, the famous deprogrammer. Nivens's family sent him to break them of the Marseille habit, but within about forty-five minutes, he disrobed and asked me to whip him."

"I think I saw him on TV for a while, but no one has seen him in a year. I read an article in "People" about it."

"Yup. Dermie has been living with us for about nine months."

"I was in a sorority with Georgi, and I've only met Nivens a few times. I found him a bit pretentious but I guess that's different now."

"He makes a great footstool, doesn't he?"

"Yeah, but fat guys are never really attractive, naked. And where's Georgi?"

"She's locked in kneeling stocks in the basement. I will bring her up and let her have a brief conversation, but really, they don't talk too much, Fonda."

"This is a voluntary arrangement?"

"And kind of an expensive one, actually."

"Really? They charge you? You're laughing. You charge THEM."

"That's right I....Did you drop the penny, Nivens? You are supposed to hold the penny against the wall for t three hours , no, no crying, such a little bitch."

"Uh, Mars--"

"No, just wait a moment, Bonnie. Dermie, get out from under my feet, let them down slowly, please, and get the cane and give Nivens twenty-five. Do it in the back yard, and then lock him in the kennel."

"It's raining, Mars--"

"He'll live, Bonnie. Get to it! No, don't beg and plead, Nivens--"

"What's that thing on his dick?"

"It's a chastity tube. It keeps him from masturbating. See, they both have one."

"God, that's weird."

"After you come back in, I'm going to see if Bonnie wants a man to go down on her..."

"Oh, that's not necessary. Did you make a face, Dermot? He's gay as a goose, and women repulse him, he calls it "sushi"."

"What?"

"Oh, cunnilingus. After you give twenty-five to Nivens, Dermie, I want Nivens to give YOU fifty, for insulting our guest. Unless of course Niv is too debilitated from your caning."

"They're both crying, maybe you're being too hard on them, Marseille."

"Never, they're always conning me, trying to get the just punishment they need, and for what they pay a thousand bucks a week each."

"Jesus. I know Nivens and Georgene can afford it, they have taken me to Acapulco three times, but what about--"

"Remember, Dermie had his own TV show, and twelve best-selling psychology books. I should really make him pay more, the little shit. Listen to the screaming!"

"It sounds like Dermot is butchering Nivens alive."

"No, he's furious that Nivens will be hitting him back and besides, if Nivens doesn't scream, Dermot is not doing his job."

"I'm just so worried about Georgene, though. Is she really into this stuff?"

"Yes. You mean the whole kinky scene? Of course. I've been living here for a year and a half, and she's a full-timer. She does computer graphics, so she works from home, and thus is in the nude."

"Wow."

"She works in the morning, in her room, which she's not allowed to leave except for three-count them, three-visits to the bathroom. Then in the afternoon, I have Dermot hook her up to the ceiling with chained and weighted nipple clamps."

"But what about Nivens?"

"Niv comes home after work and immediately gets naked and helps with the housework.

"Damn"

"And Nivens also comes home at noon, because I have a catheter in his penis, so he can only pee at home."

"Wow."

"Well, he was jealous that I was restricting Georgi's bladder, and Dermie's, but not his."

"That is incredibly creepy and weird. No offense."

"Well, I have to be fair to everyone."

"Big of you, Mars"

" Sometimes I refuse to remove the catheters, and I make them all jump up and down right here in the living room."

"That is so freaky."

"You have to understand the world of masochists, Bonnie."

"So do you make your slaves hit each other instead of you doing it because it makes them cringe?"

"Well, that's one reason. Also, I've been paralyzed from the neck down since I was in my thirties."

"Really?"

"Never dive drunk in badly lit swimming pool."

"Wow!"

"Yes, and I was already a professional dominatrix then."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, but you know, I actually got MORE clients when I became quadriplegic?"

"Damn."

"It's interesting, since I am fatter now, we crips don't get much exercise."

"No, you can't move at all."

"Nope, didn't even turn when Nivens dropped the penny. I heard it, but I'm used to that."

"Why?"

"I hit the pool floor, REALLY hard. I'm also totally blind."

"Oh, that's terrible."

"I bet I make more money than your dad does!"

"I have one more question, Marseille."

"What's that, sweetie?"

"My panties are wet. I have a small trust fund, that could probably pay a thousand a month, not as much as Georgene's though."

"So you want to move in, do you? Shit, you beat Dermie's record by fifteen minutes."

"Uh--wait, how did you know Dermot made a face when you ordered him to eat me out?"

"I've been a fag hag for many, many years."

"That' s really funny."

"I think I might let Georgi lick you out instead..."

"Uh, well--"

"So now--I'm trusting you, you haven't paid me yet--I want you to go down to the cellar and let your old classmate out of her stocks. And then as your first act of submission, I want you to ask her to cane you."

"B-but can't we talk--"

"Nope! Now take off your clothes, and rub your nipple against my face so I know you obeyed me, and are truly bare.

"That's hot, too, Marseille."

"I'm MISTRESS to you. "

"Couldn't Dermot cane me instead? I hate to put that on--"

"Georgi's good at it, it's a weird reunion, but she'll understand. Also, I hear Dermie and Nivens still blubbering out in the rain. Now get your clothes off and head to the cellar, scum-bag."

"Yes, Mistress Marseille."!