Letter from Shebogyan

Story Info
Getting geek to embarrass himself is easy, right?
1k words
3.43
5.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Shoeblossom,

The way he stares at my tits is so cute. I really have my poor husband hypnotized. Of course there is all the begging.

"Fleur, please let me touch them."

But that would be too easy, wouldn't it? I'd rather just run my hot pink nails over them, my marvelous mammaries, as they poke my little gray sweater out.

I have a little heart tattooed above one tit, and a death's head skull on the other. Just to make things interesting.

Sometimes I wear tube tops, and often ancient, tattered T-shirts. I used to let Erasmus kiss and suck my tits after we first got married, but he was so sloppy and greasy and desperate.

Ugh, it was like having a honeymoon with a drunken St. Bernard, you know?

Utterly charmless.

Erasmus's a good guy, don't get me wrong. He's a great provider. We were good friends in school and he was always supportive after one of the hot guys broke up with me, or I discovered a boyfriend cheating.

Erasmus has this flattering way of looking at me, and back then he'd be just mesmerized when I'd be putting gloss on my full lips, and I'd be modeling my party dresses for him.

Sometimes, my girlfriends and I would let Erasmus take us out on the town, him footing the bill of course.

He'd buy us drinks and dinner and sit at a table on his lonesome at the nightclub.

We'd be dancing with whoever was hanging around.

Sometimes we'd bring guys back to the table and have Erasmus pay for all of us to have drinks, and sometimes he'd have to pick up for us getting blow afterwards.

My girlfriend Sky called Erasmus our useful ATM.

At the beach, I'd let Erasmus rub oil all over my body, around the bikini, if you know what I mean, all over my cleavage as long as his fingers didn't go too far.

He knew how to massage a girl, and he knew it was hands off if a regular, hot guy was walking by.

I wouldn't want anyone to think Erasmus was my boyfriend!

This is actually the rule now, also that Erasmus and I are married, as we have kind of an open relationship, not that anyone else wants to make it with him, the poor bastard.

I really took too much advantage of Erasmus when we were "just friends".

After Erasmus got a raise at work he took me down to Acapulco with him. I asked cruelly if he wouldn't rather take a girlfriend, and he just blushed.

I told Erasmus I'd want someone to "talk to" and so he paid for Sky to come, too.

Sky has that kind of really thick processed hair and kind of bored eyes, and Erasmus has the serious hots for her too. She is not as patient with him as I am.

But a free trip is a free trip, you know.

Sky and I hold up the Cosmetics counter at Macy's, and they pay almost nothing.

So it was nice to have a vacation.

We had separate hotel rooms, Sky and me in one, and Erasmus in the other. But when Sky and I didn't have a "friend" coming in from the bar, sometimes we'd let Erasmus share our bed as long as he promised not to touch us beyond rubbing our shoulders.

We would put on this flimsy lingerie, just to fuck with him. One of us on each side of the big bed, right?

And he'd lie there in just his pajama bottoms, with his crotch poking, and we'd talk across him and giggle.

That was quite a vacation.

Back home, I was actually able to get Erasmus to undress in front of me long, long before he was able to see me naked. I knew he was insecure about his looks, and so I had him take off all his clothes in front of me and Sky and Copper.

We sat there, looking cute, but all our clothes on as the poor geek stood in front of us, starkers.

There were areas of his skin that were terribly white, dead white, and then the more exposed sunburned areas 'cause the boy can't tan to save his life.

We were doing this, of course, in my apartment, and we're sitting on the couch, giggling, and he's so skinny and vulnerable.

Sky told me that she thought making it would Erasmus would be like rolling around with a lizard.

So he's embarrassed, but we keep flashing our crotches under our skirts and waving our tits, so Erasmus is getting kind of hard.

Sky is kind of a bitch and she kept flipping paper clips at his cock and nipples, telling Erasmus what a freaky little faggot he was.

"If my boyfriend ever finds out that you exposed yourself to us, he will kick your teeth in, Erasmus," Sky said this and I giggled inwardly.

Erasmus began begging her not to run her mouth. It was true, Sky has a big, muscular, black boyfriend and he gets very jealous.

He is occasionally schizo-affective and quite irrational.

Sky told Erasmus if he wanted her to keep her pretty mouth shut, he had to do some stuff for her.

First she told him to put his finger up his butt and then lick it off. After he did that she said, "Now Fleur will never kiss you. "

She knew that Erasmus was hot for me, obviously.

And then Erasmus cried, and that was the first time I got up and (after washing his face off and putting Scope down his throat) actually kissed him a couple of times.

After this, Copper told Erasmus to play with his dick and we watched, fascinated. I had never seen a guy jerk himself off, in all my nineteen years.

Erasmus, was fun to watch, and I flashed my tits at him once or twice.

After he made his mess and we threw him Kleenex, Erasmus's horniness was gone, and it was just embarrassment and shame. Sky took pictures of him awkwardly covering himself with her phone.

And Copper threatened to throw Erasmus out of the apartment without his clothes.

Sky is such a bitch!

I think Erasmus expected that things would get more equalized after we got married.

He was wrong, but life is an adventure, right?