Letter from Trenton

Story Info
Wives are good at "attitude adjustment" eh?
1.1k words
4
9.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Shoeblossom:

I'm a Jersey girl from way back and no one suspects how unconventional I am, living in the suburbs...but I thought you'd get a kick out of this little missive! And yes, like so many others, it's a recording. My hubby has no idea that I've surprised him like this, but Mistress Figgy is a relentless chick!

Figueroa Salvini

"Hey, there baby, I'm home...Figgy's home! Oh, stop crying."

"I--I've been locked down here for fourteen hours, Figueroa. Anvil has kept me in this crotch stock for HOURS."

"Oh, c'mon, Dukie. I wanted to get the best sitter for you while Gigante and I went to Club Med, and Anvil O'Keefe was billed as quite the sensitive Master."

"P-please let me out of this prison. I've been standing on my tippie toes or hanging by my penis through this hole in the stock for so long..."

"Well, Anvil went home, darling. I paid him quite a bit for staying here for six days. Eight HUNDRED dollars. "

"That's way too much, honey."

"You're telling me!

"He almost killed me!"

I might let you out of the stock, or just play with your dick a bit and go back upstairs, if you don't show me a better attitude."

"But--"

"Anvil said he worked with you on attitude adjustment. He said you squealed like a stuck pig when he used the baton on you, so he got sick of that and locked you down here."

"Oh, please...when you toy with my dick like that, Figgy, it swells and that hurts in the hole. You are so beautiful."

"Well, I'm just glad I'm not the only one who has heard you emit the girlish weeping when you get a few love taps from my horsewhip."

"Oh, please, PLEASE unlock the stock, and let me out of it. "

"Okay, but I'm going to have to put you back in your little tube."

"But-but you promised that if I paid for you and our yard man to go to Club Med, I might get masturbation privileges when you returned."

"Yes. I said you MIGHT get them. But Dukie, Anvil said you almost refused to suck his cock, and cinched up your ass so he had a very hard time with the Hershey Highway."

"And he-he wanted me to lick my fecal matter off his penis. Oh, Figgy, it was so..."

"I am going to make you wear a butt-plug every night, and get them bigger and bigger."

"But I'll get so loose I can't hold in my shit."

"That's a risk we'll have to take."

"But darling--"

Then when Gigante and I go to Switzerland for our Christmas skiing vacation at the chalet, Anvil will get in there smoother. Your loose anus will be so welcoming!"

"You want to go again, away with Gigante?"

"Yes, but that won't be till December, Dukie. It's July now. "

"But isn't this trip enough?"

"No, it got me away from the grind, you know--"

"What grind? I pamper you, you have a perfect, entitled life!"

"And didn't I get a splendid tan. I just love windsurfing and I taught Gigante how to water-ski. Being from an unprivileged background he'd never done that before."

"Y-yes. I remember how I taught you how to water-ski, and how you worshipped me then."

"Yes, but that's before I realized what a sissy scum-bag you were. Like a closet queen. Oh, look, when I talk about your effeminate wimpiness, your cock gets even harder."

"Oh, but..."

"And your son from your first marriage, Theron, he must be a little freak, too. I knew he thought I was such a hot stepmom, but last year when he finished up Princeton, he asked me to put him in chastity as well."

"I-I know. It' s a family problem."

"Well, Anvil is going to visit Theron, and spend a week with him, and teach him how to clean a gay man's asshole out with his tongue."

"Oh please no."

"Why, Dukie? Theron is a much better behaved slave than you are. All you think about is trying to fuck me."

"Oh, I want to touch you...you look so delectable in your sundress, with that tan."

"Yes, you'd like that, to fondle my pretty breasts, and kiss my pink nipples, right? See, there...I gave you a peek at one."

"Oh, please let me out of this horrible pillory, and we'll go upstairs--"

"No, not so fast."

"P-please, darling, it's been so lonely down here, standing on my tippie toes."

"I know. Gigante told me he really doesn't want you touching my breasts, and he feels safer when you're in bondage."

"How--"

"Dukie, you could make things so much easier if you would be nicer to Gigante. If you'd suck his cock tenderly when I ask you to, and treat him with respect."

"I-I can't stand him--OOOoww!"

"Now see, I had to scratch your penis a little, because we're having more trouble with that attitude adjustment."

"Oh God, I--"

"You need this. You need me to remind you what a little worm you are, and with the butt-plug and the strap-on and eventually Anvil's big dick, you'll be an incontinent little worm, dearest."

"F-Figgy, I've been locked in this thing so long, naked with my hands behind my back in these cuffs, it's such a fire hazard--"

"Oh, my responsible Dukie!"

"Darling, I'm weeping now. I just want to take you upstairs and serve you, and lick between your legs and bring you to many orgasms. I so want to cum myself--"

"See, Dukie, it's all about your own needs. This is why I'm going to leave you down here for a few more hours, and go get a Martini...maybe an Appletini."

"God why?"

"Your mother is dropping by, and she can look after you.

"I'm a grown man, I don't want Mother to look after me, or see me like this!"

"She says you've always been whiny and controlling. When you were at Princeton, you lived at home, and your mother had to keep you in dresses on the weekends to keep you from running around with dirty sluts."

"She thought you were a dirty slut, Figgy, at one time."

"Yes, but now she understands that I'm a necessary evil. She brought a big box of Depends adult diapers over, and we are going to give you some good old fashioned time-outs."

"Fig, this is too much. Oh please don't go back upstairs."

"I know it's damp and cold down here but it's nice and sunny upstairs in the back yard, and I think I'm going to sunbathe topless. The young college men next door always get a kick out of that."

"Figgy please..."

"Look how hard your cock is! Mother will be down in just a few hours!"