Letter From Wickenden Woods

Story Info
A fun disciplinary nature walk!
1k words
3.88
8.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Shoeblossom,

I've been enjoying your "Taped Confessions" and kept my phone recording in my winter coat during a walk in the woods with my new girlfriend!

My favorite "taped confession" was that crazy one from LETTER FROM SHREVEPORT, by the way...

Thanks,

Dante

"Spyri, are you all right? Did I go too far?"

"(Sob) No, you (sniff) were wonderful, I just--"

"Well, you're shivering. Maybe being naked out in the woods in December isn't--"

"Dante (sob) I'm a slave girl. A submissive. God that hurt, you really know how to get me right under my butt cheeks."

"Well, you're not my first sub, and I do know that, but a girl like you is way above my pay grade, Spyri."

"Don't say that. You're a sweet man."

"You are the sweet one, back in school I was a nobody, and you were always so kind to me, and you held my hand and we went skating around the rink once, and that was a big deal."

"God, you remember that?"

"Of course. It's not the kind of thing you would remember, you were drowning in boys."

"Well, yeah. I guess it meant a lot to you, but it's hard for me to find a dominant who's really good at this."

"You don't seem submissive. You always seemed all regal and blonde and yeah, delicate, but more unapproachable by lesser mortals."

"You're not a lesser mortal. You're my master now. That is, if you want to be."

"Yes, but don't you get bossy. I think I have to give you another cut or two with the switch, if just to warm you up."

"Oh, my God. Really? Oh, you're cutting a switch and trimming it right here."

"Like I said, I'm a strict Master if that's what you want. It is, right?"

"Please don't be so insecure."

"Then bend over and grab your ankles. I know you can do that because you used to come into my club with Cherish and she'd give you canings."

"Yes-yes, and it's a catchy name, Inferno, since you're--Ow!"

"Don't distract me, batting those pretty big gray eyes and waving your tits at me. Grab your ankles!"

WHACK!

WHACK!

THWACK!

CRACK!

"Oh boy, now you're sobbing, you know you have a safe word--"

"Stop (sob) talking about the goddamned safe word, I don't need a wimpy--"

WHACK!

WHACK!

SNAP!

"Damn, I broke the switch. That's so annoying. Listen you mouthy little toad, don't you ever call me--"

"Sorry, Master, oh please stop shaking my head, really."

"Why should I? I always wanted to touch that big poufy bottle-blond mane of yours, and now I can drag you around the woods by your scalp, and box your ears like this!"

"Yes sir (sob) I'm so sorry.--what-what can I do to redeem myself, please let go of my hair."

"I think I'll find some thorny branches and thrash those big tits of yours, and get you to realize what a submissive's naughty, sassy, filthy tongue can get her."

"Y-yes sir."

"I mean, I remember you said something to Cherish and she actually went out to the parking lot with you, because we don't allow smoking--"

"Oh, I remember that, Dante--"

"Yes, and she lit a cigar, dykes are so into those, and she stubbed it out on your tongue."

"Yes, Cherish could be cruel from time to time."

"But it was because you'd 'talked back' to her, wasn't it?"

"Y-yes, OOOOw! Why did you slap me?"

"From now on, whenever you forget to say "Sir" I'm going to give it to you as hard as I can."

"Yes, oh, of course."

"Look how horny you are, Jesus, your thighs are damp. I think it's time for me to give you a few more. Grab your ankles!"

"Y-yes sir."

WHACK!

WHACK!

SLASH!

"Now lookie there, puss-bag. I've opened up a welt there, look how horny you are. Take your hand away from your clit or I will whip your palms!"

"(Sob) Yes-yes sir."

"We still have to find those thorns, I know there's a bramble bush here somewhere."

"Sir?"

"Yes, Spyri?"

"After I get my whipping with the thorny branches, can I kneel and give you oral service?"

"I don't know if you deserve my penis. You are ungrateful and annoying."

"I think there's a bramble bush over there, Master?"

"You know these woods well, Spyri."

"Well, I came here with a client recently."

"Oh, you mean for your therapy thing?"

"It's a very--Ooow!"

"I slapped you because you didn't call me Sir before."

"Y-yes sir. I am a therapist who shows potentially dominant men how to do it well--SIR!"

"As a professional submissive you really should know to call your dominant respectful names,like Sir."

"Y-yes, sir. Anyway, I had a client who I brought out here and I took off my turtleneck back in May and let him hit my boobs a couple of times."

WHACK!

"Wh-you hit me with your switch on the side of the face?"

"You forgot to call me Sir again. Apparently using my palm wasn't enough, was it, Spyri?"

"Of course, Sir. That is going to leave an embarrassing mark and I have to see my parents this weekend."

"So then what did you have him do, this student Master?"

"Then I told him to make me kiss his feet, and that was a thrill too, Sir."

"It sounds as if you were in control of it the whole time. Did you blow him afterwards?"

"Y-yes, Sir."

"How much did this guy pay you?"

"His girlfriend paid me to teach him to be more assertive, Sir. Like you are now."

"Not much of a wimp now, am I, you mouthy little slug."

"No, Master, I'm sorry I said those things."

"Well, you're an old hand at having your tits whipped then, with nettle branches."

"I-I've done it before, but not in this cold weather."

WHACK!

"I mean (Sob) not in this cold weather, MASTER."

"You never seem to learn."

"In the cold it really does hurt more, and even worse with nettles, Sir."

"Yes, that may make it sting. But I think I'm going to try something different."

"What's that, Sir?"

"Lie down in the snow, and pull your legs over your head."

"It's awfully cold--"

WHACK!

"There we go, you're lying down finally, and--that's right hold back your legs, and expose that shaved clit of yours."

"W-what now, Sir?"

"I'm giving it a nice thrashing with this thorny branch."

"Oh, my God!"

"That's not your safe word."

"No, Sir."