Letter to a Cherished Cunnilinguist - Letter 04

Story Info
Letter 04.
1.9k words
4.43
7.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erbanluv
Erbanluv
86 Followers

Letter 04

My Dearest Darling Horace; November 8th, 1898

It is near morning here on the farm. I have tossed about in my bed of lonesome discontent for the entire night. Alas, sleep has successfully eluded me yet again. Shortly after the clock struck four, I came very close to slumber, but just as my upper eyelids were about to meet with their lower counterparts, I saw your evocative visage before me. It hovered above my bed, smiling knowingly as I rolled over in an attempt to hide from its penetrating gaze. Now, some three hours later, I have surrendered any hope of sleep and am up and awake with the new day.

I've taken quill in hand to once again express my frustration. I must ask again, why have you not responded to my letters? As it appears that you have chosen to ignore my requests for a private meeting, I took the liberty of writing to the Warden of the prison in which you are now billeted and where you will remain until repayment of your debt to society is complete. I enquired about your well being and whether or not you are permitted visitors. He is a close acquaintance of an old and dear friend and treated my anguish with kindness and understanding. He informed me that you are faring satisfactorily and are allowed visitors as your offence was not so great that you pose a threat to any who might wish to visit you. He added that visitation for purposes of physical intimacy, such as I have requested, was quite unusual. Such meetings are reserved only for those who are prepared to reimburse him directly for the costs involved in making such unusual arrangements.

I have already forwarded the amount of reimbursement requested by the Warden and he will let me know when arrangements for our rendezvous are complete. Along with the emolument requested, I enclosed a description of the accoutrements that will be required in order to ensure that our reunion is satisfactory in every way. We will be granted 24 hours of uninterrupted time, alone in a room located in a forgotten corner of the prison. The quarters will be less capacious than I am used to, but will be much more commodious than those in which you have spent the majority of your time whilst an involuntary guest at the facility. A bed and a small bath will be included along with an assortment of energy enhancing comestibles. I have arranged for a local agent to deliver these delicacies which include cantharis infused pastries, and ginseng imbued sweetmeats.

I find that my sleeplessness is no longer the complete villain that it has been heretofore. As I lie in my bed, dreaming of once again falling under the spell induced by your magical tongue, I am able to conceive wonderful activities in which we may revel during our impending reunion. Oh my goodness Horace! Just think of all of the delightful sexual revelry that we will have the opportunity to explore my darling. I have never recovered from the lust filled nights that we spent together while you were in my parents employ and look forward to reigniting the flame of carnal love that was lit by your magic tongue all those years ago.

I have given the matter much thought and believe that we should begin with a reintroduction of your gentle and caressing tongue to my passion deprived vulva. Oh god Horace! In my dreams, I invariably feel the coiled serpent of lust that is your tongue, sliding hungrily up my trembling thighs and sending me on flights of sensual delirium. I feel your expert fingers once again parting the soft dark hair of my pubic mound to expose the hotly swollen flesh of my labia. Then, as I open my legs in welcome, I feel your enchanted tongue sliding delicately along their turgid length, gently separating them and exposing the center of my womanhood to your lascivious touch.

I gasp with helpless abandon, there in the darkness of my boudoir, as I feel your tongue pressing eagerly between the fleshy gates that guard my virtue. You tease me cruelly as you withdraw your darting oral bullwhip and begin kissing the inside of my thighs and my plumply engorged labia. I reach for the back of your head and try desperately to pull your massaging tongue back into the more sensitive areas of my love mound, but you are merciless. You kiss up and down the entire length of my outer labia, licking and sucking provocatively as you taste each and every part of my female center. But I need more. I cannot long endure your insistence on circling that yearning center that should already by enduring a direct attack by your lingual soldier of love.

You take pity on me when I begin weeping with unrequited sensual need. I am there before you, my legs open in bawdy invitation, my labia spread in wide welcome, awaiting the familiar thrust of your articulated tongue. Finally you acknowledge the wanton urgency of my whispered pleas and, wielding your tongue like an assassin's dagger, plunge it deeply into my softly opened vagina. Oh god! I thrust my hips hungrily up to meet the attack of this lingual intruder. Like a serpent's body uncoiling as it strikes, it reaches deep into my passion engorged sheath of love and I feel its tantalizing tip touching those secret places that are so deeply located that they have never before been accessed by any man but you.

Our passion grows at an exponential pace. You are by now as single minded as I in the search for satisfaction. I feel your hot breath roaring against my widespread thighs, as you whip your oral appendage from side to side while it's lodged in the deepest part of my womanhood. I feel the bristle on your moustachioed upper lip as it brushes against the tiny button of sublime passion that rests in the upper folds of my pudenda. I feel the warm trickle of saliva that escapes from the corners of your mouth as your lingual assault progresses. It oozes, like a warm syrup, down between my open legs and into the crease of my heaving buttocks. My God, I am nearing a climax just recalling that moment!

Then, as my body is arched like cupid's bow, in anticipation of a long awaited sexual release, you withdraw your enchanted tongue from the saturated depths of my sexual scabbard. I moan with the disappointment of a climax so close and then denied. But, you are not the lover I worship for the sexual disappointments he delivers. Rather, you are the lover I worship for his boundless talents in my boudoir of carnal adventure. You know that my satisfaction will come in greater measure if you coax its progress slowly and lovingly.

My carnal orifice now vacant, your lips begin to explore all of me. I feel them gliding hungrily, to and fro, over my turgid labia, kissing and sucking as they go. I lurch upwards to meet their caress, my heart fluttering wildly and my thighs trembling with anticipation. Your hands reach up over your head and find my heaving breasts. You squeeze them gently and fondle the sensitively swollen nipples between thumb and forefinger. You raise your head from between my widespread legs and kiss the soft, damp hair of my pubic mound. Then up you come to my tummy, kissing and nibbling the warm flesh as you make your way to my round, abundant breasts.

You take their pink nippled peaks between your lips and gently suckle like a babe feasting at its mothers breasts. And as your sucking becomes more vigorous, you pull each nipple all the way into your mouth, along with its areola and a generous portion of the surrounding flesh. You suck hard and urgently, almost devouring me in your state of surging lust. Now you leave my heaving breasts and begin kissing my throat, my ears, my nose, my cheeks, my hair and finally, my lips. I respond with all of the carnal need that has been building in me during the course of our merger. Your tongue slides deep into my mouth, touching the back of my throat. You move it from side to side, coaxing my own tongue to unite with it in a dance of lascivious delight. I reach down and feel your rigid penis straining against my pubic mound. The tip is wet and slippery as some of your seed has escaped while our passion has been expanding. The back of my hand brushes against my pubic mound and I am suddenly aware of a thick effusion of lubricating pomade that saturates its tufted matt.

I am straining against you as your mouth leaves mine and returns to my sensual center. I am ready for your entry. I cannot long retain my sanity without experiencing the satisfaction of a sexual climax. I shout out, "Take me! Make me scream with the pleasure of release! Split me open with your steel hard shaft of sexual conquest! I must have you now!"

But you have other plans. Once again you begin showering my longing genitalia with oral attention. You place your hands on the inside of my thighs and push them further apart than I would ever spread them to welcome a suitor. Then it begins. I feel your fingers spread my labia and sense the heat of your breath on the deep channel that lies between. You begin to lick the entire surface of the channel. Your tongue slides ardently over the trickle of love lubricant that oozes down into the crease of my buttocks, up over the smaller lips that guard the opening to my sheath of female intimacy and then up over the

tiny button of profound pleasure, located at the top of my labial slit. I begin rolling my head from side to side. Back and forth you go, your oral appendage teasing me mercilessly, making me beg for the satisfaction of a climax. And then, at last, I feel it. Your serpentine tongue plunges deep into my vagina. My back arches involuntarily and I simply surrender to the passion that crashes over my body in a storm of carnal pleasure.

Your articulated tongue continues plunging in and out of my starving vagina like a steam piston. Its wriggling, twisting, flailing contortions engender contractions of libidinous rapture that leave me breathless. I throw my head back with total abandon as the furious contractions of my climax spray forth tiny jets of excited female fluid that soak your face and shoulders as you continue probing my sexual depths with your lingual appendage. I groan with pleasure as each jet of fluid is ejaculated and continue pulling insistently on the back of your head to ensure that there is no dislodgement of your pleasure engendering tongue.

My climax now complete, I lie there, absolutely satisfied, my arms lying helplessly at my side, my legs still widespread and my breasts still heaving with the satisfaction of my long awaited sexual release.

Of course, when we finally reunite Horace, I promise that you will also enjoy a level of sexual satisfaction never before experienced. I will ensure that you are unburdened of the huge cargo of liquid love seed that you have accumulated whilst incarcerated. Please avoid pleasuring yourself for a fortnight prior to our reunion as I will be a demanding mistress and will insist on several couplings during our short time together. I will send you another letter once arrangements have been finalized by the warden.

Soon we will be together again Horace. I cannot wait to once again feel the touch of your enchanted magic tongue. I shall love you forever my libidinous little munchkin.

Your adoring slave of sensual pleasure forever.

Connie Lingus

Erbanluv
Erbanluv
86 Followers