Letter to a Cuckhold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We fucked pretty continuously for the next three days, with only a little time off for an occasional meal and a drive around parts of the estate she hadn't seen. I offered to show her more of Italy, but she said she preferred to fuck me. I didn't keep score, but I probably dumped about twenty more loads deep into Mary's pussy, maybe ten in her throat, and three or four in her rectum. Or to be more precise, past her rectum and into her colon. But that's not the kind of distinction you'll ever need to worry about, wimp. Of course, the maids were always nearby to remove with their pretty tongues any and all substances from our bodies after each fuck. That's a function you will have the honor of serving many times in the future, wimp.

We also had some parties. A few of the neighbors came over, but mostly we partied with the hired help. Both Mary and I took plenty of enjoyment from the "special services" my young female staff were happy to provide. Mary really took a shine to one of those girls, Carlotta. She's 18 years old, blonde, stacked, and cute as a button. Mary's first-ever taste of cunt came between Carlotta's legs, though I guess she got to taste each of the dozen not to mention several of the neighbor women. I wonder if she's continued to eat pussy since she's been home? But she especially liked licking a pussy that had just been filled with a half-cup or so of my thick man-cream. I hope you share that taste with your wife, wimp, because the only contact with any pussy, your wife's or anyone else's, that you are going to get in the future, is when you are sucking a man's cum from it.

But do you think it's impossible that I could have come so many times, not only in Mary's various receptacles, but in the pretty hired help and the neighbors as well? If you won't take Mary's word for that, I can refer you to a couple of articles in respected medical journals, in which my sexual powers have been written up. The docs think the size and unusual weight and density of my testicles is the big factor. Those jewels produce hundreds of times the amount of sperm and male hormones as the average man. Which means thousands of times as much as a sub-sub-average wimp like you.

On the last day, I flew back with Mary on the Gulfstream. To say that it was a tearful parting when we landed would be an understatement. She begged me to let her move in with me, even if only as the lowliest of servants. Every day since she's been back, I've received at least one letter from her, sometimes two or three, telling me how much she loves me, begging me to take her back.

But I've made it clear to her that I won't fuck her again behind your back, wimp. You can't say I'm not fair! The conditions are simple. If you, her wimp of a husband, get down on your knees and beg me to fuck Mary in the way she deserves, in the way that you could never hope to do, then I'll consider it. But you will really have to beg, and the begging will have to be sincere. How will I know you are sincere? I'll let you prove it in lots of ways. For example, by cleaning my ass with your tongue after I shit. By worshiping my testicles, sucking my rod and swallowing the loads of cum-cream that you can only envy. Those are just a few examples.

You'll always be there when I fuck Mary. Each time, you'll have to beg me to fuck your wife, to do what you can't do. You claim to love Mary, and she thinks you do. If you do, you will be grateful to me for letting her experience being fucked by a man, a real man. Of course, if YOU were a real man, you wouldn't stand for any of this. You'd win Mary's affections back. But you are a wimp, a shrimpdick, a natural born cuckold. So we don't have to worry about those possibilities.

Of course, no matter how much you and Mary beg me, I won't be spending too much time with you folks. Don't let that statement get your hopes up, wimp! It will be my order to her not to ever let you touch her, for any reason, except when you are swallowing my cum-cream from her pussy. And I don't have the slightest worry that Mary will cheat on me. She is a very faithful woman, you know.

But even for someone as delectable as your sex-hungry wife, I won't have time for more than, say, a weekend or so every month or two. Remember, the real pleasure in life is seduction. There are so many men just waiting to be cuckolded. Ah, the pleasures of the chase.

I'm sure you and Mary will always be waiting impatiently for your times with me. But don't worry. You'll have plenty to do between times. I mean the work you will be doing providing a loving home to all my children. Just think how for the rest of your life, every time they look up at you with childlike eyes, every time they call you "Daddy," you will know they are the children another man planted in your wife's belly. A real man, not a cuckold. Oh, you wimp!

Studfully yours,

Harry Kuntz