Letter to a Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your wife's pussy was like a vice, clamping down on my cock as I worked it in and out of her. Her legs made sure that I wouldn't pull out too far and soon her moans were replaced with cries of passion. I pulled away from her breast and stood back up. Taking hold of her hips, I began to fuck her with half of my cock coming out then slamming back inside of her. Your wife's legs were pulling on me every time I would pull out. One hand went to her breast, the other to the joint of my cock and her pussy. Your wife's hips were rising and falling with each thrust of my cock. Her fingers slid up and began playing with her clit. An endless stream of "oh fuck; so good; this cock is so good; fuck me; oh god" was streaming out of her mouth with almost every thrust. Then I felt her pussy begin to quake. The muscles fluttered around my cock squeezing and releasing faster then I thought possible. I watched as this quaking moved into her stomach and her hip movement became erratic. Her legs and pelvis became a deep pink shade and her juices were free flowing. Without warning she screamed out "OH... Fuck... Meeeeeee" as her orgasm took over. Your wife literally flopped on the table like a fish, pussy juice flowed from her pussy around my cock like an open faucet and pooled on the floor. Where your wife had been starring at the ceiling, they now rolled into the back of her head. Her hand was obscenely pulling her nipple away from her breast and her finger was moving like a blur over her clit. Spasms would rack her body, launching herself up and levitating over the table, held down only by my cock in her pussy.

I let her orgasm run its course as I pounded my cock in and out of her. When her orgasm subsided and her arms and legs went limp, I stopped my motion. Your wife was still on the table and a cute little snore came from her throat. I was still fully impaled inside her, and held still for several seconds. Then I began to withdraw. Your wife jumped as I began to move. Her arms and hands went to cover herself as she looked around the room in confusion. Then she looked at me and felt my cock still buried inside her. A look of panic overcame her, then switched to recognition and understanding. "Holy Shit that was intense" your wife said as she laid her head back down and closed her eyes. I tensed my muscles and made my cock pulse inside her. Your wife looked at me again with surprise and asked, "You're not done yet?" I smiled and shook my head no. "Have you got a little more left in you," I asked? Your wife was slow to respond, "I don't want this to end, but my pussy is telling me otherwise." "I tell you what," I said "If it becomes too much, just let me know and I'll pull out and finish another way. But I would really like to finish where I am." "Your wife smiled then said, "OK, I trust you, you've been so gentle and good, I can do this for you."

I picked up your wife's legs and again put them over my shoulder. I told your wife "Keep your legs together; it will help me guard against going to deep. If I do or it becomes too much, just straiten your legs and it will push me out. Then I'll take matters into my own hand, pun intended." Your wife nodded her head yes and chuckled at my little joke. With that I began my withdraw. I pulled out slowly, till just the tip of my head was at her hole. Your wife whimpered as each inch of my cock left her created a void. I then started to push back in, feeling every inch of her pussy stretch to again accept my cock. When I bottomed out I started the process again. Your wife would whine when I pulled my cock out and would moan or say "so good, so full" when I pushed my cock back in. I worked it slowly for a few strokes, and then began to slowly pick up the pace. I used my arm to wrap around her thighs and squeeze them tight together, and to give me leverage. Pulling almost all the way out then driving all the way back in to her tight pussy was having the desired reaction. I continued to pick up the pace, fully withdrawing and slamming back into her pussy. My stomach began to slap against her legs and my legs and balls were slapping her ass. Again your wife began moaning and saying, "Oh fuck; you're so good; you're so big; oh god; so full." This was having the desired effect. So much stimulation and your wife stroking my ego like a pro caused a tingling sensation in my balls. It continued to grow till it felt like my balls were going to explode. "Hear it comes," I grunted. Your wife said, "Yes, Yes, give it to me, give me your cum, shower my pussy with it, oh god, I'm coming again, fuck me, fuck me hard." In my usual fashion, I came in your wife. Till this moment, her pussy had only known your cock, and your cum. Now I thrust deeply and let the first spurt go deep inside of her. Then I pulled back an inch or so and let the next three or four spurts fill the cavity left by my cock. Then with the last, I rammed my cock back home, letting the last little cum dribble out and shoving the rest of my cum deep into her womb. If your wife was anywhere near her fertile period, then she's just got pregnant.

Some of my cum squeezed out around my cock and began to drip on the floor. Besides the panting of your wife and I, that was the only sound in the room. My cum, leaking and dripping from your wife's pussy and pooling on the floor with her own juices.

Slowly, our breathing became normal. I felt my cock begin to soften and started to pull out. Your wife grabbed my arm and stopped me. "Please don't pull out yet, I want to enjoy this feeling for as long as I can," she said. "What feeling is that," I asked? "The feeling of having your huge cock filling my pussy," She said with a smile. "It feels so good to be filled with cock, I never would have imagined that it would feel like this. It's fantastic." She added. I just looked down and smiled at her as I enjoyed the view.

Nothing was said for several minutes, she just laid there and looked at me with a little smile on her face. My cock continued to soften and shrink. When I was almost all the way soft your wife looked up at me again and said, "You're now about the same size as my husband is when he's hard. I'm going to hate having sex with him tonight after having sex with you." That was when I had an idea, why not take a vacation, with your wife?

My smile went from ear to ear as that thought passed through my head. Your wife looked up with a question on her face. "What are you smiling about," She asked? "How would you like to fuck me again tonight, and the night after, and the night after that," I asked. "That would be wonderful, but I'm going on an anniversary vacation with my husband tomorrow, how could we have..." she started to ask but let it trail off with a smile. We stayed there looking and smiling at each other. I'm sure your wife was working it over in her mind. Had we separated and started getting dressed she might have come home to you. But with my cock once again begging to show signs of life and starting to grow inside of her, I'm sure her pussy started doing the thinking for her.

Now you know where your wife has been for the last several days. We didn't have sex again right then. We decided to go on vacation. I pulled out, and a river of cum flowed from her pussy. Once she was cleaned up, we got dressed and your wife was waving the tickets in the air as we walked out of the room. Your wife's hair was a total mess, my sister's work was totally ruined. Most of the people in the boutique I'm sure knew what happened. A couple old ladies gave us a look a distain but most of the ladies just looked jealous and was smiling. Your wife was laughing and waving the tickets in my face like a freshman going to the senior prom with the senior quarterback. We walked by my sister. With a parting hug my sister just looked at us, smiled and said, "Have fun you two."

Your wife had packed early so her suite cases were already in the car. I followed her to the airport, we went to the counter, exchanged the tickets for an earlier flight and were soon on the way to your anniversary vacation. The first class tickets must have set you back a little bit, but it was well worth it. Your wife is now a member of the mile high club. She just couldn't wait till we landed to have another go.

I must admit, this private bungalow was nice. A little overdone in the decor though. You thought it probably looked like you imagined all rich people's houses looked, but it was a made to look rich, but not really rich, trust me. The space between the "private" bungalows was a little small to. Your wife and I had an all night session the first night there and the newlyweds next door complained that we kept them up if you can believe that.

After the second night, the guy became downright rude. Knocking on the door as soon as the sun came up and demanding that your wife be a little more quite. With his new wife standing right behind him, I pulled out my cock and said it's a little hard for her to keep quiet and if he didn't mind, your wife was thoroughly exhausted from the night activities and was taking a nap. His face turned 3 shades of red as he turned to walk off, but his little bride was fascinated by the hunk of man meat between my legs and couldn't look away.

As I found out later on the beach that day, as your wife was sunbathing topless next to me. The neighbor's wife was a little more than fascinated. She outright offered herself to me right in front of your wife. Your wife handled the situation well and pulled out my cock and started sucking it right there, telling the girl that she was going to make sure that I was well taken care of. With the girl looking on, your wife licked, jerked, and sucked my cock to completion, then swallowed all she could.

I must admit however, with how rude her husband had been, I'm giving serious consideration to enjoying his wife as well. Though she not as built as your wife, but she's still pretty cute. Perhaps while I'm fucking your wife I'll bring up the idea of a threesome. Let's face it, when my cock is in your wife she'll practically agree to anything.

Take last night for example, the reason she was so loud was I had taken her anal virginity. She told me afterward that she absolutely refused to ever let you back there, but when I had her bent over the table and was plowing away, sending her to her third orgasm of the night. She gave me permission to put it anywhere I liked as long as I kept fucking her over and over. She screamed so loud as my huge cock penetrated her back door. I know it was painful, even taking my time. But eventually she became accustomed to it, and even enjoyed it. The cries from her orgasm were so loud and powerful that I surprised they didn't shatter glass.

I guess I should end this now, your wife has just woken up and is again playing with my cock, rousing it back to it full glory for another fun filled day of sex and the beach. Your reservations are up tomorrow and your wife said she wants to attempt to fuck me blind till we have to leave. She said she's always wanted to try sex in the water and on the beach. Sounds like I'm going to have a busy day.

P.S. Your wife and I have come up with an idea of meeting once a year, on the anniversary of our first time together and spending a week or two together. What a coincidence, that's your anniversary as well. I told her I'm game. We can hammer out the details later, but a yearly appointment with your wife for a week of sex sure sound good to me. See you around cucky.

As I said before, this is a letter from my wife's lover, sent to me a couple days after our 10th wedding anniversary. Other than a few grammatical errors, spelling punctuation and the like, it has not been changed. It has now been 4 years since that day. My wife is again on the beach with her lover doing all the things I wish I could do. She still hasn't let me have her back door. She says that for her lover only. This year also coincides with her fertile period, so who knows what souvenir she is going to bring back this year. We've talked about starting a family, and have spent the last three months trying desperately to get her pregnant. After she left however, I found the packets of birth control, and how she had stopped taking them after her last fertile period last month. Guess I'm not the one she wanted to start a family with after all.

For whoever is wondering, yes, my wife did have a threesome with the newlywed wife next door. She told me about it when she came back home. She told me that week opened up a whole new world to her. And that I could either get on board, or head on down the road. Knowing I would never find another woman as sexy as her, I stayed.