Letter To A Lurking sub: The Glass Cage

Story Info
She entertains in a protective cage.
1.1k words
3.86
30k
5
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The device is a sealed cage, slightly smaller then a phone booth, made with plexiglass on all sides.

The first time (there would be repeats with less struggling), I had to force her into the near door (most apparatus temporarily removed).

I catch her unaware as she is doing dishes. She hasn't had sex for several days so she is extremely horny, turned on even more because she is expecting something from me, but what?

I put handcuffs on her wrists, often a prelude to "bedroom bondage". Leading her by the handcuff chain, we head for the basement, not too uncommon for us. She becomes more and more afraid as she sees the cage and I pull her closer to it. She begins resisting, growing to full refusal and "dragging her feet" to avoid what she now knows I have in mind.

The handcuffs force her to comply. As I pull the chain leading her, she has the choice to resist and bare the pain as the cuffs dig into her or follow my lead.

She had no idea what was in store for her. She fought with all her strength, begging, crying a little as she is being put inside.

Inside, cuffs are attached to the top. I wrestle her ankle to the side where it is strapped in. The other foot follows and finds its place.

Although still struggling and pleading, she is secure enough to disrobe her. I fetch my hunting knife, razor sharp beyond the definition as she watches in disbelief and horror while I shred and remove everything from her.

Now standing nude before me, her hands, one at a time, are released, brought to her waist, and re-restrained to the side of the cage. Additional straps are installed, holding her, supporting her, restraining her, but allowing her movement in the small prison. Patches and tape to her eyes, earphones in her ears, she is slowly being cut off from the outside. A few straps also aid her in standing, so she won't get tired too quickly. The tiny earphones allow recorded instructions to be given to her without her hearing anything else.

Around her head are a dildo, ball gag, water dispenser, and food dispenser.

Between her legs is a wheel that allows either a butterfly vibrator, vibrating dildo, or a large vibrating dildo to be positioned just at her slit. Another similar wheel is behind her, containing a thin vibrating dildo and a small vibrating butt plug. She is well greased with a lube that doesn't evaporate.

Near her breasts are mechanical hands that can squeeze and fondle her breasts and nipples. Another set of hands can do the same with the cheeks of her ass.

Various paddles and whips are all around her. They are electrically controlled and can whip her very hard or fairly gently, depending on the voltage level.

She is inside, captive, unable to see or smell and can only hear what the machine tells you to do.

The final apparatus is now installed, checked, and her rear is fully lubed up. Her fright and terror are tempered as the apparatus stimulates her, forcing and mixing pleasure with her emotions.

For transport only, a gag is installed in her mouth. Door closed and locked, a tarp is placed over, around, and tied. She knows she is being moved as the cage is carried to and loaded on a truck. She can feel the motion as it drives her to who knows where, but she is trapped, captive, unable to call out or resist. Inside, as the shear power of the mood overtakes her, filling every thought, she not only becomes aroused, but cums when unloaded from the truck.

Setup at the first stop includes removing the tarp and gag, relocking the door, and plugging in the power.

The machine's purpose: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

She is placed standing inside, totally nude except for patches over her eyes. Her wrists and ankles are attached to the sides causing her to be spread slightly. The booth is placed in a bar, a massage parlor, someplace around horny people. Since she cannot see or hear, she will never know where she is or who is watching you. They can see every inch of her body, free to gaze, talk, and fantasize about her, protected from them by the plexiglass........sort of.

There are buttons and levers on the booth. Drop in a quarter and the people watching her can play with her body by pushing buttons and moving the levers.

One button selects which dildo is positioned near her slit. Pull a lever and the dildo slides in. Rotate a knob and select how hard the vibrator runs. Rock the lever back and forth and "fuck" her with the butterfly or dildo. The same can be done with her ass. She has no choice, its whatever they want.

Select the big dildo and the machine tells her to ride it like a real cock. If she doesn't, she'll get a shock from one of the many wires connected to her. The longer she refuses, the bigger the shock and the more places she will be shocked. In the end she has no choice, but to slide herself onto it.

Push a button and she's told to suck the dildo like a cock or force the ball into her mouth. She has to or the shocks begin.

Push a button and she's told to mown and grown, beg to be whipped, or beg for cock. Again, she's has to or the shocks begin.

Move some more levers and fondle her breasts or grope her ass. Push buttons and swat her or whip her. There are lots of whips and paddles around her, so there are lots of buttons to choose from. If she is bad and doesn't do as the machine orders right away, the swats would be hard. The more she TRIES to disobey, the harder they are, but remember, she can't disobey for long.

Push a button and she has to do a sexy little dance. Push a button and the machine makes her do everything while it explains to the user how to use it.

The machine can also tell if she cums. The reward to the user is a free replay if he/she can get her to cum.

If she is good and very quick to obey, she is allowed a drink and a food treat when the quarter is used up.

Many more buttons are there including a tank of laughing gas, able to give her a whiff once in a while. Anyone can try the controls that has a quarter. She must try her best to please them, whoever they are. She, standing there in full view, pleasing all, even without a quarter.