Letter To Bill 1/30/01

Story Info
Did she tell him too much?
4.2k words
3.35
55.5k
7
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,343 Followers

Second Letter

Hi Lover; 1-30-01

Well I kind of think that you are going to get all these letters at the same time. I am going to mark every envelope with a number and seal them with a kiss. I was thinking I should stop teasing you with what I did the last two months and then sort of catch you up. I thought of just starting now with a day-by-day report of what Sally and I have been doing. Thinking about it I think that it would be very unfair to you. After all you have been after me to do this every since High School. It is only right that you see what I have gone threw to bring you your desired pleasure. Ok, Ok, I am the one getting the pleasure, but just remember it is or was your idea.

After Sally, Marble and Arron left this morning I finely got some sleep. It is 7:30pm. I have to get ready to go out at 9:00, Sally and I are going out to The Skate Barn. A lot of the collage kids go there, last week I. Ops. I almost forgot I have to bring you up to date first. Sorry. Lets see after re-reading my diary I finely remembered what happen that first Wednesday after you were at sea. Remember Sally’s plan for keeping me busy every day while you are away. Well with Sally’s plan, Wednesdays is skate night and we went to the Barn together for the first time. I wore my cute white low cut frill ruffled blouse with my blue skating skirt I always wore when we go. Only this time I wore my panties, I told Sally all those times you took me skating wanting me to skate without panties on just to tease the guys. I was always embarrassed because it was almost always teen-age boys and girls. The Skate Barn like I said is a hang out for Collage kids and of courses the guys trying to pick up the collage girls. Needless to say, this is the place you and I should have been going too.

I told Sally how you always like me to be bare under my skirts and dress’s so I could accidentally show myself. Sally was elated that I did that for you. We had been skating about an hour before she asked me to take my panties off. I told her I wore my sheerest dainty ones and I felt that if the guys (or for girls for that matter) caught a glimpse, it would look sexier. That night it was just like the night before when we went dancing, we were like sugar to fly’s. Thank God we still can pass for 20-21, In fact we both got carded every time we ordered some booze, I mean I drank wine, Sally drank the hard stuff. I did not want to fall into any sexual trap like I did the night before, so I insisted on Sally driving her car. That night when all was said and done while driving home, well it hit me. All those guys, I had to be the easiest lay in the town. Here I not only fuck them, but I bring my own bed to do it in. God how sick can I get?

Anyway love, by my third glass of wine, you know me, I was carefree and became a kissing fanatic. When the guys would come and ask me to skate, I started telling them that I only skate with a good kisser’s, so I had to test them first. I am sure you know by now that my hot kiss’s can raise the dead. How many times have I raised yours up from the dead? I remember it was many, many times, just kissing you remember? Well that seem to start things off, it all graduated into more kissing and more and more. I went to the ladies room several times to pee and replace my lipstick. Around 10:30 I gave into Sally’s request and took off my panties in the ladies room. I did it for two good reasons, first they where soaking wet, and second, I wanted one of the guys to catch a glimpse of me naked under my skate skirt.

I met several virile young men there, and kissing them really turned them (and myself) on. I did not want to just settle for one guy like Sally did that night. I loved the attention that I received from all the different guys. So I did it just like I did the night before at Don Jose’s. Well, I mean I could not rub myself against them, what I mean was, I just took turns skating with each one, I skated with one man then the other. They kept Sally and I supplied with drinks and food. Frank he was one of the guys after your poor wife that night. (I wrote his name down in my diary because he was so sweet and he really made an impact on me that night.) It was a good thing that I made Sally drive, I know that if I had taken the van again, I would have been out in the parking lot making the van rock by jumping all those guy’s bones. It was about 11:30 that Frank wanted to take off his skates and by then I was really all skated out myself, so was Sally. I told Sally even though I was taking off my skates; I did not want to leave yet, that I wanted to stay there awhile at the bar. Sally did not want to go home either. I sat in my chair trying to undo my laces, and Frank offered to help me. He knelt down in front of me with his back to the wall. He very slowly undid my laces, I honestly had forgotten that I had taken my panties off earlier, I was so comfortable and relaxed. When Frank got my right skate off, he started to massage my foot. Talk about heavenly, he moved my foot where he could get a good grip and worked on it, his hands where so soft, I had my right knee bent up and with my left leg still on the floor. Needless to say under my skirt, I was rather wide open. Sally asked me if I was giving Frank a reward for the foot massage. I looked at her not catching on to what she was saying. Until I looked at her and she was pointing. I looked at my skirt and realized what Frank had a clear view of my nakedness.

I had a hot flash, I mean I must have turned purple because of my legs being so open. I started to close my legs out of reaction. And all of a sudden I felt Frank slide a hand ever so gently up the inside of my calf and then up to my inner thigh. I did close my right leg just a little bit, however not anywhere enough to hinder his touching me. We were sitting in the corner and my back was to the crowd. Like I said Frank was leaning against the wall. That meant that the only one only person that could see I was naked under my skirt was Frank. I relaxed as he worked his fingers up and gently brushed against my bush. I closed my eyes, and listed to all the noise in the place. I pictured his fingers in my mind just brushing up and down barley touching the hair of my bush. He did that with his right hand while with his left he still was massaging my toes and arch.

Frank stopped and said, Ok, Linda lets do the other foot now. He pulled back his hand and started working on my left skate. This time I brought my right foot up and tucked it right up under me, putting the heal of my foot right on the edge of the chair. I left nothing to his imagination. He started with the laces of the skates, but gave up and brought a hand back up to play with me. I felt his fingers working my hair and then into the labia, gently touching, gently playing; he worked his hand up to my clit. Sally told us one of the guys was coming back over. Frank pulled his hand back and moved both hands to my left skate; I pulled up my skirt to cover the top of my tucked knee. No one standing up behind me could tell I was naked under my skirt, No one could see that my pussy was wet and juicy wanting a hard cock to fuck it. No one that is but good old Frank, he had a clear view of my wet hot pussy. I think Frank felt bold or he realized no one could see so he ran his hand went right back up under my wide-open skirt. I felt his fingers work their way inside my wet hole then he started to slide them in and out of me. He was finger fucking me as the guy walked to our table.

Sally and the guy with her started kissing, I heard the guy walk up behind me. He asked if I was finished skating for the night I told him yes, then he said he wanted to meet at the bar later. I told him that would be nice later, but right now I was busy and wanted to take a breather. Frank kept working his hand in me; he slid two maybe three fingers in me as he spoke. I told him I had not intended on leaving just yet, and I may join just him at the bar later. He turned and left the table just as my body stiffened and shook with a wonderful climax. I felt Frank’s fat fingers fucking me hard, he had two or three fingers fucking in and out of me. I don’t know if it was because he was finger fucking me in a public place at our table, or what. But what I do know is, it was a mind blowing hard fucking climax that rocked through my body from head to toe.

Sally told me I was too obvious, and people were watching. I heard that and something inside of me wanted to be more obvious. Frank pulled out his fingers and took off my left skate as I sat there with my left hand rubbing my own clit right in front of this guy’s face. God, Bill I am such a bad girl, I am a very bad girl. I wanted to get Frank alone somewhere and fuck him so bad. He returned our skates and came back with our shoes. By then I was talking to a couple guys that came to the table the minute he left. When Frank came back he asked me if I wanted a drink, I excused myself from those other two and we walked toward the bar. I leaned on him and told Frank I would rather go out side and get some fresh air. I think he knew what I had in mind. What I really wanted was some fresh meat (or fresh cock to be more honest.)

We walked out to the parking lot and I forgot to grab the keys to Sally’s car. He did not have a car, so we walked around the corner into the shadows of the parking lot lights. We kissed and we were at each other’s crotches with our hands so fucking fast. I was feeling his stiff prick and he of course was back inside of me with his fingers. I broke the kiss and held him tight as he was fingering me. I told him in the hottest breath that I think I ever have had in my life; I told him that I needed him to fuck me. He looked around, as did I, he asked me where we should go, I did not say a word, I slid down his front onto my knees, and I unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. You know how my mouth is; I went to work on him. I had to masturbate while I did it because it was so fucking wicked. What a fucking turn on, sucking this guys cock that I just met about an hour or so earlier. He held my head with both hands and was literally fucking my face. Thank God he had a short dick; he would have choked me.

What he lacked in length he made up for in his enthusiasm. I felt close to an orgasm as I felt his cock start to swell up to shot its sperm. I quickly stood up and leaned on the hood of a car putting my hands on it’s cold hood, I spread my legs nice and wide and he adjusted me so my wet wanting pussy was level with his hard-on. He lifted the back of my short skirt and went to work fucking me. He shot his load of sperm just as I had finished my wonderful climax. I wanted to do something really nasty. I felt him pull back and out of me. I quickly got back down on my knees and started sucking him clean. I wanted to taste our juices together. It was marvelous. Would you believe he got hard again? I swear, he was rock hard again, so I stood up and told him to fuck me again.

I turned back around put my hands on the hood again, spread my legs nice and wide again and felt him enter me for a second time. This time he lasted longer, he lasted long enough for me to enjoy two lovely earth shattering climax’s. I had just finished my second climax when he shot another load of sperm in me. I was panting and carrying on like a nut case. We heard talking as some people as they came out and where walking toward us. He pulled up his pants and was buckling his belt when they walked up the car we where using. The woman was around 37-40 I think the guy must have been about the same age. She said to the man with a nasty tone in her voice. "I told you they where out here screwing"

We started back inside when the bitch said to me "That’s right honey, there must be 45-50 guys left in there, you should go in and fuck them all" I stopped turned to her and told her that I just might do that. She called me a slut and got in her car. You know what Bill, I should have been pissed at her, but I sort of felt she was jealous of me. Maybe she wasn’t but I told myself she was. When we got back to the table Sally and her big fucking mouth asked in front of Frank if he was a good fuck. I looked at her with glaring eyes and told her he was the greatest. She should be so lucky tonight. Some times honey she can be a real bitch.

Frank told me he had to get back to the dorm and asked me for my phone number. I gave him my pager number. Well not my pager, it is Sally’s, she is letting me use it while you are gone. She (and I) felt it was better to use it than giving out our home phone number. Frank left and when he did, another guy came to our table. Sally liked the corner and did not want to move to the bar so we stayed. As this guy was sitting down Sally with her bitchy attitude and filthy mouth asked if I was going to fuck him too. I glared at her and said that I just might, it all depends on if he wanted to fuck me or not. I looked at him and asked him if he wanted to fuck me. You should have seen this guy’s face. He was half sitting down and half standing. Just there, caught mid stream and in shock. He looked at me and said something like, sure, sure I do. I told him not to sit down, I asked him if he had a car and he did. I told Sally that I would be in the parking lot, when we got home I would let her eat out his sperm from me.


I loved it; the guy that she was kissing looked at her and me very strange. I had to get back at her for being so nasty to me in front of these two guys. I told him that my lover here likes to get her sperm second hand from guys that fuck me right out of my pussy. Sally told him not to listen to me, that I was just pissed at her for what she had said. I smiled and then told him, yea, don’t listen to me kid, you may luck out and she may want to get it straight from your dick. I then walked around bent over and kissed her on the side of her cheek, I whispered into her ear "bitch" she whispered into my ear, "slut whore" I whispered right back "yep, just the way you and Bill want me"

I knew Sally was mad and I turned and took my young stud outside. He asked me if we where really lovers, I told him I loved men, she likes both men and women. I have to be honest with you honey, I felt that way when I told him that two months ago but now. I would be lying if I said that same thing today. In fact, to be honest with you, I love eating pussy as much as sucking a dick. As for being eaten, well, come on, you should know a woman knows what another wants and needs. They know where to lick and how to make it spectacular as can be.

Anyway baby, we went to his car, and he took me to his place. I sucked him in the car while he drove, and I had to masturbate while I did it. When he got to his apartment he was rough as hell; I started to become afraid. He did not hit me but I sure thought he was going to try. I decided that if that son-of-bitch laid one finger on me, I would cut his fucking throat as he slept. He was rough at first, and I was scared like I said, but that did not last too long. We fucked in his living room on his coffee table; we fucked in his dining room on the table, on the bed, on the floor, in the shower and in the kitchen on the counter. He would have to wait about 30-40 minutes, but once he regained his strength he was quite a stud. All in all I think he came in me only three or four times in my vagina, and about the same in my asshole. On the other hand, I never seemed to stop climaxing. I climaxed every time he fucked me, or ate me and when I was on the kitchen counter he pulled out some things from his refrigerator. He ran some hot water and warmed them up in the sink. He used a big Turkey sausage, a cucumber and a Zucchini squash. He loved using things to fuck me with. And I love it when he fucked me with those things. That kid was perverted as hell. He reminded me a lot of you.

Well baby, when he took me to Sally’s I had lots of cum for her to suck out. I walked in on her and the guy from the skating rink. He was on his back, and Sally was riding him like a bucking bull. He was holding her tits and squeezing them real hard as she fucked him. I did not say a word; I just pulled my top and skirt off, slipped out of my shoes, and moved to the bed. Watching them really turned me on. I had never seen two people in real life fucking like that. You know how I get when you show me those porno tapes; well this was 100 times better. I moved in with them and started by kissing Sally, she was hot, and I mean real hot, I knew she was working toward an orgasm. I broke from her and went for his mouth. God talk about instant rage. My pussy wanted to be riding that cock. But I had to wait my turn. I did the next best thing honey.

I stood up planted both feet on each side of his tummy, I was facing Sally and moved in to her. She knew what I wanted and what was more important what I needed. Sally went to work licking my clit and I had to arch myself so she could get at my stinky wet hole. I must have had sex 5-6 times after I showered around 3:00. I felt fingers at my ass, working their way into my asshole. (It also had a lot of sperm in it.) We all seemed to be working to a mind-blowing experience. I felt him fucking my ass with fingers and Sally had her arms wrapped around my legs holding my cunt to her mouth making sure I could not pull away. She was bouncing at the same time. We must have really looked a sight; I have to tell you baby it was soooooo fucking good. I had to hold onto her head in order not to fall. My mind I swear was spinning in circles, I guess the best way to explain it to you is my mind was melting. Yea, that’s what it was doing, my mind just melted with the pleasure.

We all came; He was going to leave before I got there once they finished their last bout. However when I arrived, I changed the complexion of things. We had sex for I think an hour or two more before he called a cab and left. Sally apologized to me for being so nasty and I did the same. We promised each other that we would never do be nasty to each other in front of other people again. I told her everything that I did when I went with the guy to his apartment. I told her of the sausage, the cucumbers and the zucchini. Her eyes lit up when I told her how much I loved it so much. I slept there the rest of the day, when I woke up Sally was kissing my breast. And I was dreaming about you. I was dreaming you and I where out on a sailboat, I was on my back, you where kissing and sucking on my tits as you where fingering me. You where bringing me to a wonderful climax and just as I was about to climax. I woke up. It was Sally; she had her fingers working my clit and her mouth on my nipples. Her mouth is so soft and her touch is the same.

Sally took me close to a climax and stopped, she told me she wanted to introduce me to some of her friends. She showed me a lot of different rubber cocks. I saw fat ones, long ones, short fat ones, vibrating rubber cocks, plastic vibrators, and huge long rubber dicks. She has so many of them and every one are so real. I swear she has two that are just the same size as you. She began to show me how every one of them felt. Sally is such a fucking tease. She would bring me right to a climax and then change one; she has these massagers she uses. Fuck talk about instant turn on, when she had a cock in me and placed the massager on my clit Jesus bill it is pure heaven like that. I mean pure fucking heaven.

Well baby, that is enough about my first trip to the skate rink. Right now I have about 2 hours before Kent gets here; (I’m at Sally’s house) He’s a date I met over the phone. I can’t wait to tell you about all that has been and is going on with me right now. I have decided that I will take you through my first week after you left. Then I will start with telling you what I did the night before. That way you will know more and not wonder. Lets just hope I don’t stretch this poor pussy of yours so far out that you won’t feel anything when you get home and fuck me. Oh well, you will still have my mouth and my asshole. (A person’s asshole can’t be stretched can it?)

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,343 Followers
12