Letter to Daddy

Story Info
Daughter describes her erotic feelings for daddy.
921 words
4.3
85.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy, I’ve been so horny lately, all I can think about is going to you and kissing your lips, snaking my tongue in between them and playing mine against yours. I think about your hands all over me, going up my shirt to play with my tits, and pinching my nipples, and then your hands traveling down, lifting my short skirt to put your hands on my bare ass, in public. I think about you moving your hands from my ass to my front, and fingering my pussy to get it wet and ready for your fucking. I think about your lips on my nipples, sucking them, biting them, making them rock hard, standing out from my body proudly. I know you love it when you see me come home from school or out with my friends wearing barely anything. I want to get on my knees for you and suck your big hard cock, while I'm there I’d wrap one hand around your dick and the other I’d move down to my pussy to play with it, finger it. When I’ve sucked you so you're nice and hard I’d stand up and turn around, leaning forward I’d widen my stance so my shaved wet pussy can be seen under my skirt and grip my calf with my hands. Turning my head I’d look you in the eye and say "I’m ready, willing and so fuckin horny daddy, I need that big cock of yours inside me, filling me up, making me cum over and over again, oh daddy, please fuck me, be rough with me, call me names... mmmm, you make your little girl so hot for cock." I'd want you to slide into me while you call me a fuck-slut, and spank my ass. I want you to give me rough, hard, sweaty sex. I want to lust for you all the time, always be wet and ready for you to fuck me.

Mmmmmm daddy, just thinking about what you can do to me has made my pussy soaked and I’ve just gotten out one of my long, thick dildos and I’m working the head inside my tight cunt. Ohhhhhh it feels so good for a substitute. Spreading my thighs I’m pushing it in and pulling it out, after a few strokes I pull it out and bring the head of the fake cock to my lips, licking my juices from it, taking the head in my mouth and swirling my tongue all around it, mmmmm my pussy tastes so good, I wish your head was between my thighs, sucking my clit, finger fucking my pussy, feeling your tongue against my ass. Oohhh, ass play gets me so hot, but as many guys as I screw, you'll always be the only one to fuck my ass daddy. Oh it always feels like you're going to tear my tight ass in two, until your fingers find my hard clit and all I can think about is cumming.

Now I've taken out a vibrator and I've turned it on, pressing it against my asshole I push it in a little after dipping it into my sticky pussy. Feeling the vibrations makes my cunt clench around nothing, until I again push the dildo into it. My tight snatch greedily accepts the intrusion and pulses around the faux cock.

I've been thinking daddy, you'd said you wanted to watch me fuck your friends, and I want to. I want to be a whore for you, for you to sit in the chair next to the bed and watch your friends lick and fuck me, watch me suck their cocks, and accept them into my hot cunt. Can they cum in me? You know how I love to feel a man cumming inside me, filling me.

Did you know daddy that I let the boys at school cum inside me when we fuck, I love to feel the mixed cum dripping out of my pussy and down the insides of my thighs. I also like when there’s a group of guys screwing me, and one decides after he or another’s cum to get between my thighs and clean up all that stickiness. Mmmmmm, but not many do that; they think it’s gross. Would you do that? Would you clean my slutty pussy after someone’s cum in it?

How about girls daddy? Would you like to see me licking some chick’s moist pussy while you screw me? Do you want my head buried between someone’s thighs while you give it to me doggy-style, while you spank my ass and tell me what a slut I am? I want that, I want to get eaten while you fuck one of my girlfriends, I want to cum while I’m hearing her scream at how huge you are, how you fuck her so well, and after you cum in her, I want to switch positions and drink your cum from her.

Mmmm daddy, I've got both of these toys in my tight holes, and I'm going to cum so hard. I'm going to cum so hard daddy, mmmmmmm thinking of you and your friends, and doing naughty things in public. OOHHHHHH yes! Yes! I'm cummmmmmming!!!!

*5 minutes later* Oh daddy, that was such a long cum, I needed it so bad, but I need to cum around you more than anything I could ever do myself. Please tell me if your friends agree to gang up on me.

I love you daddy,

- Your baby girl, your slut