Letter To Her Master

Story Info
She sends a letter telling you just what she needs.
848 words
21.7k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I could think about after you hung up with me was your strong hands all over me and your wet mouth all over my body. I want you to come and take me like you talk about. Every time I think of what the first time seeing you will be like, it is always with you being so dominating over me. You grab me hard and kiss me deep. You let go of me, but before I can take a breath you shove me back on to the bed. I watching as you take off your shirt and crawl on top of me. My heart starts racing as you dip your dead down kissing me deep and shoving your tongue down my throat. You run your hands down my neck, into my shirt, ripping it open as you suck on my neck. You bite down, hard, at the base of my neck, as you force one of your hands down in to my shorts.

As you unbutton my shorts with one hand, you rip off my bra with your other. You start rubbing your hand up and down my body and rubbing my clit with every pass, making me moan. You push your hard bulge up against my leg, sucking hard on my neck. I try to rub my hands on you but you push them above my head.

Putting your mouth so close to my ear that I can feel your hot breath you whisper, "If you move your hands one inch I will hurt you."

I suck in my breath and clasp my hands behind my head trying to be as still as I can. You run your hot mouth down my body, biting me wherever you see fit. You lift my hips up and pull my shorts off and slowly start licking up and down my hot, wet, shaved pussy.

You push my legs as far apart as they will go and say, "If you close them I will hurt you."

You slowly kiss all over my shaved mound, and start to softly sucking on my clit. You suck harder and harder until I cry out in pain. You grin up at me then lick my slit up and down to get it good and wet. My moan of pleasure is cut short as you slap my pussy hard. You smile at the sound of my cry and keep on slapping my pussy until it is red and sore.

I moan out, "Oh master please lick my pussy more!"

You lick my pussy harder and harder until my body shakes as I cum hard in your mouth. I forget myself and close my legs around your head, running my fingers through your hair as I cum hard, not remembering my masters warning. You sit up and with a wild look in your eyes flip me over so my ass is high in the air. You slap my ass hard, making me cry out. every time I cry out it just makes you slap me harder and harder. You keep on until my ass is bright red and sore. You flip me back over, and look down on me. You kiss my face over and over, telling me I should have listened to my master, and that was only warning.

I nod and thank my master for the warning. You tell me that I was a good girl so I will get a reward. You take off your pants and put your cock in my face. I slowly lick off the warm pre-cum dripping from the tip, moaning at the taste. You run your cock down my body leaving a trail of pre-cum. You push my legs apart, holding my hands high above my head, and start rubbing your cock up and down my hot wet slit. I moan and beg my master to fuck his slutty little slave hard like she should be fucked. You look up and down my body then shove your cock into me.

I moan and spread my legs farther apart, moving my hips closer to you. You laugh at what a little slut I am, slamming your cock in to my pussy harder. You let go of my hands and grab my ankles, pushing my knees to my chest. You keep on fucking my pussy hard until I cum hard under you. I look up in to your eyes and beg you to cum deep in your slaves slutty little pussy and get your slave pregnant. You start thrusting and breathing hard, slamming me more and more.

I scream, "Oh master," and it sends you over the edge.

You moan, thrust deep in to me once more, and pump all your cum deep into my pussy. You fall over on the bed next to me, panting hard. I lean down and lick your now soft cock clean of the mix of your cum and my juices. You pull me up by my neck hard and kiss me deep.

I lean back and tell you, "I love you master."

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Voice

Your voice is sooooo hot, you need to read this one on here so we can hear you!!!! Sctt1080@aol.com

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Dirty Thoughts Ch. 01 Fuckslave1.in BDSM
Don't Try Suicide Ch. 01-02 A deep depression is rapidly cured.in BDSM
The Making of a Fuck Toy Naive girl spirals into the abyss. Degradation/Humiliationin BDSM
First Date I am a slavegirl.in BDSM
Two Pairs of High Heels Late at night, an ex-girlfriend is dressed, bound, and used.in BDSM
More Stories