Letter to Lover

Story Info
She shares a fantasy with her lover.
881 words
4.38
24k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Lover,

It has been far too long since we've been able to truly enjoy the pleasure of each other. I miss your presence, the feel of your flesh against mine, your lips caressing every part of my body. I can still feel your mouth on my breasts, your fingers in my pussy, and the sweet taste of your cum on my lips. The days will pass before we will see one another again, to loose ourselves in forbidden sensuality. That is why I had to write you this letter: to let you know that even when we are apart, the lure of your being captivates my senses and stimulates my thoughts... and my body.

Something happened to me today that I want to share with you. And let this be proof, lest you have any doubts that my thoughts do indeed wander to you when I am alone and in a heightened sexual mood.

I had an hour to myself this afternoon and as mentioned, was feeling highly aroused. I so desperately wanted to feel your naked body against mine, and to have your cock between my legs. But as you were not here, I reluctantly settled on using my favorite toy - you know the one. I stripped out of my clothes, lay back on the satin covered bed, closed my eyes, and began pleasing myself as if you were in the room watching.

You like it when I rub the head of the dildo over my clit, so naturally, that is how I started. It wasn't long before the moisture swelled around my hole and moans emanated from my mouth. I could see you sitting in the corner of the room stroking yourself to the rhythm of my pleasurable massage. How I wished you were really sitting in that chair, watching me in silence, enjoying the sight of your lover pleasing herself. After rubbing the outside of my hole for a few moments, my pussy screamed for penetration. So I slowly inserted my counterfeit cock to ease the agonizing ache growing between my thighs. And that is when the fantasy began...

There was no longer a dildo intruding in my pussy, but rather a real and welcomed throbbing muscle. And that muscle, that pulsating groin, belonged to you.

You lay on top of me, your chest pressed tightly against mine. Your rapid heartbeat vibrated through your chest and stimulated my nipples. Your warm breath streamed over my face and down my neck sending ripples of quivers through my very core. My legs were pressed against your sides, squeezing tightly to keep you close. And in between my legs, you thrust yourself in and out of my hole with an intense eagerness to satisfy and to be satisfied.

Knowing how I respond, you withdrew yourself briefly only to again penetrate slowly then thrusting your cock quickly once inside my warm pocket. Amazing how instantly an orgasm can occur with such slow and deliberate motion! You fed my inferno until I begged you to thrust faster and deeper. The immediate intensity was almost too much to handle. You can't begin to imagine the sounds that came out of my mouth. Or maybe you can.... I moaned loudly, torn into the satin bedding, and spoke words reserved for the most powerful of orgasms. I pulled in closer to you... any closer and I would have entered your chest. I groaned in your ear, voraciously licked your neck, and bit at your sweaty flesh devouring your salty elixir.

Our sexual dance carried on for what felt like an eternity, and somehow I reached the point where I could not handle any more. Only you could bring me to my knees, crumbling underneath you in exhaustion. My body and senses spent, I begged you to cum to which you instantly complied. I could feel your hot liquid shoot inside me and mingle with my own juice.

After your release and once the final spasms of your cock subsided, you withdrew only to break free from my embrace to give us one last dance. Moving your head downward between my legs, you ravenously sucked both our juices from my pussy. The taste of our combined feast must have been exquisite because you ate from my plate with an animalistic hunger. Once you finished your meal, you climbed back up to my mouth and kissed me hard and deep sharing the sweet combination of our cum.

Unfortunately, the fantasy faded and I realized I had come to the end of my solo dance. I could go no further. The dildo was covered in my juice and my legs were shaking from cumming so hard. As I know you would have wanted, I licked my cum off the rubber toy and thought of the day when I would be able to share this delicacy with you in person.

See what you do to me? The places you send me and the sensations you inspire inside my body are so powerful that even in fantasy, I am weak to your ability. I can only hope that I give you as much pleasure as you do for me, and provide you with a window through which your sexual fantasies can fly.

Until we see each other again...