Letter to My Love

Story Info
S. writes a letter to her beloved D. at work.
1.3k words
4.32
17.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dearest love,

It is difficult for me to visualize you in your work because I have never seen it, but I am going to think of you as sitting at your desk at the front of the classroom. You are marking some papers and then hearing a crinkle in your pocket reach in and pull out this.

I am going to imagine you do this fairly early, maybe at 11:00 a.m. I have been to the gym where I worked out, relishing the pull of muscles, the trickle of sweat because soon it means my body will be beautiful for you. When I get home I take a mirror and prop it at the bottom of the bed. Then I sit, legs spread close to it so I can see my entire cunt.

I take the little electric razor and run it slowly, voluptuously over the plump mound just before my cleft. Then I spread my thighs even wider and reaching down hold one cunt lip taut while I run the razor over it, ridding it of all hair. The vibration of the razor makes my juice start to well, and I have to be careful that I don't slip. By the time I finish my cunt is shorn of its curls, tender white skin a contrast to the deep red gash.

Before I shower, I put two fingers down and spread my cunt hole so I can look in and imagine your prick thrusting in and out.

In the shower I turn the shower massage to the pulsating stream and direct it between my legs. The hot gush of water caresses my soft, naked cunt beautifully but I don't allow myself to come.

I want you to be reading this while you are work because now I am on the bed and fingering my cunt. I want you, as you sit at your desk, to imagine me right this minute as I now visualize you reading it. All I have on is a loose dress. My tits are very visible and bulge out of the bodice of the gown. One jiggles right out and hangs like a piece of ripe fruit when I bend over to get into bed. I cup it and gently pull at the nipple, thinking of you sucking it, then I smack it gently, liking the way it swings and bobs and shivers.

I really liked when you pinched my nipples the other night and smacked my tit. It made my cunt literally convulse.

I want you to think now about me pulling up my dress, up and up so that now, the smooth, naked mound of my sex is exposed. I keep my thighs together for now and you can just see how the cleft splits as it disappears between my legs. Slowly, voluptuously I spread my legs as wide as I can force them.

Now my cunt is open to the air.

If you were here you would be able to see everything, from the way the white lips of my outer cunt hug the red juicy lips between them. If you look closely you can see my clitoris and just to make sure I reach down and pull open the cunt lips open even further.

The mirror is still at the end of the bed and from this angle I see my wide open cunt and my fingers rubbing between the crack of my cunt. I can see the entrance to my cunt hole, the thick pink folds of juicy flesh which like nothing more than to feel your big thick prick pushing up as far as it can go.

I take two fingers and watching myself in the mirror I push them up to the first knuckle. My fingers look amazing as they move in and out of my cunt hole, then still watching, I push them as far up as they can go. When I pull them out my fingers are sticky and glistening with my juice which is starting to drip in earnest.

I begin to rub my cunt the way I like it, pushing the two lips together and rubbing it gently over the clitoris. Every little while I pull open the cunt lips and flick my clitoris.

As I push my fingers in and out of my cunt hole and rub the tip I close my eyes and think of your cock. I see you sitting and beneath the tight buttons of your jeans, that beautiful prick is starting to thicken .

I visualize the thick, juice which is starting to dribble out of the hole at the top and yearn to be there to lap it up. You shift, uncomfortable as you cock thickens and elongates. Surreptitiously you reach down beneath your desk and adjust it, as it almost painful the way it is constrained in your jeans. You continue to read.

Releasing my cunt for a moment, I reach up and pull the straps of my gown down. I reach in and pull out my tits, pinching and fondling the nipples, and smacking them so I can watch them jiggle and shiver.

I wish you were here and I would position you between my legs and have you ram me with your big cock. I would take your hands and have you smack my titties so they were pink and the nipples were tight red buds. Then while your prick was pushing in and out of my cunt hole I would touch myself.

I like the idea of you watching your cock fuck my hole and my hand rubbing my cunt at the same time.

My lips yearn at this point to be sucking your cock. I need a hard stiff prick up me right now. Once I have a dildo it will be a little easier although it is a long way from the real thing. But at least at times like now I would not have to rely on the inadequate girth of my fingers. They just do not spread my cunt the way your cock does.

I look down between my spread legs and watch my cunt jiggle and move as I rub it frantically. With two fingers I pull open my cunt hole and watch intently. A gush of cunt juice dribbles out as I watch and I rub my fingers in it and then bring them to my mouth and suck my own cunt juice of my fingers.

Smelling my cunt, tasting the bland rather astringent sting of cunt juice on my lips, I feel the wave of sensation start in my groin. I am very close now. I think about you reading this at work. Your cock is hard as a rock and if you stood up the thick heavy outline of it would be clearly visible. There is a damp patch to right of your fly where the pre-come juice which is dribbling in a steady stream out of the tip of your prick, has wet it. Your mind is full of me, of my tits jiggling and shivering as my hand works between the crack of my cunt.

I shove three fingers up my cunt as far and as hard as I can and then wiggle them. Suddenly, my orgasm crashes over me. I moan loudly, flick, cunt, cock, fuck me, shove that prick up my cunt, spurt all that come into me . . .the waves of sensation sweep me away on a huge wave of pleasure.

I glue my eyes to the mirror and watch my cunt convulse. I can feel the throbbing contractions squeeze my fingers and almost expel them. I pull them out and they make a sucking sound I am so juicy. I watch, waves of pleasure drowning me, as my cunt hole opens and closes.

I lay on the bed, sleepy now, the contractions lessening, a wonderful lassitude softening my limbs. I think of you now, your prick thick, your balls tight and almost painful, full of thick white cum. I can't wait until tonight when you get home.

I will be waiting, kneeling in your office, my lips wide. When your cock spurts I want to swallow it all so that it spurts out of my mouth all over my chin, drips down my cheeks and runs in rivulets down my tits.

I love you,

S.