Letter to Sheridan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If ever.

Don't blame me for that, Dave and Ben and I were down at Charley's tavern drinking beer together when that happened. Ask Ben, ask Dave. Hell, ask Charley.

Maybe you weren't the only one the guy was poking? Some men can get upset about things like that, I hear.

Darn shame, but I guess the medical profession can do wonders with surgery in today's world.

Goodbye, honey. I really did love you but things change.

Me? I am fine. No need to concern your pretty head at all about me. Jimmy died, though. He died that evening about a month ago in his own house.

Too bad, Jimmy was a nice guy.

Ever hear of identity theft? I just became a dead guy, easy stuff. No harm done, the name is from a man that died 50 some odd years ago.

I doubt he will mind much.

No one knows, not even Dave or Ben. Even if they did, I know those guys. You could hold a cocked gun to their heads and they won't talk.

You have a nice day now."

Jimmy

12