Letter to the Artist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1rndm1
1rndm1
83 Followers

Jerzy could feel himself hardening again, so he gently dislodged himself from her heat. There was a pout on her lips when he set her down on her feet.

"No," she protested, suddenly feeling empty without him inside her.

Jerzy could only chuckle at her reaction. "Come on woman. I can't let you catch a cold," he said, turning her around so that her back faced him. He examined her back, closely, for the first time. She had two dimples on her lower back and a perfect set of cheeks. They were pert round globes that were not too big or too small.

He reached for the shampoo and applied the contents liberally onto her head. He ran his hands through her hair, getting rid of the sand she had accumulated while surfing, and massaged her scalp. Jac could only moan at his relaxing ministrations.

Jerzy then reached for the soap and lathered it in his hands. He would take her to the brink of collapsing with just his touch. He held her close with her back pressed to his front. He started with her neck and ran his hands down her arms. Jac leaned her head back against his chest, wishing for the first time that he wasn't so tall in order that she could comfortably rest her head on his shoulder.

He then lathered up her chest and grabbed her breasts. He squeezed and played with the perfect round globes and rubbed his thumbs on her nipples. Jac moaned at the feel of his hands teasing her breasts. She reached up to wrap both of her hands around his neck.

Jerzy began rubbing his now throbbing erection against the small of her back. He heard her moan in protest when he moved his hands down to wash her flat stomach and tickle her sides at the same time.

He held onto her waist and began trailing kisses down her spine till he was down on his knees and placing kisses and licks on the dimples on her lower back. He inspected her scrumptious ass and could not help but nibble and kiss her cheeks. He chuckled as he heard her yelp and giggle at his ministrations but he kept his firm grip on her waist.

Jac was wet and ready for him again. She wanted him to take her again, in this moment. She leaned forward, resting her hand against the wooden wall for support. She tried wiggling her ass, inviting him in, but he would not budge. She began whimpering and whining both with wanton need and complaint.

"Jerzy! Please!" She pleaded to him desperately. She could feel his hot gaze on her sopping core and his warm breath on her ass cheeks.

"Jer---AHH!" She moaned loudly as she felt his searing tongue sweep from her clit to her opening. She began rocking back as he fucked her with his tongue.

He loved how his writer reacted to his touch. She was so responsive to him that it was hard not to give her pleasure. He stabbed his tongue in and out of her pussy and attacked her clit with his finger. Jac nearly fell on the floor when she reached her peak and her legs turned to jelly. She was enjoying the feeling as if she were floating on clouds so much that she didn't realize that Jerzy had dried them both off until she was swimming within the sheets of her bed.

Jac expected him to plunge straight inside her but instead he lay on his side beside her and began trailing feather light touches on her soft and flawless skin as she began shivering from his touch. She looked down at his raging erection and wondered why he wasn't inside her.

"What are you doing?" she asked, clearly happy but confused at the same time.

There was nothing in the world that could ever make her stop smiling. She felt so happy and complete just being with him. She didn't care if she looked like a stupid fool, blushing and giggling at his touch.

"Shh!" He took her hand in his. "I'm loving you," he said as he began kissing every single one of her knuckles and placed a kiss on her wrist. "I forgot this last night," he said with a grin and began working his way up to her shoulder and neck. He repeated the same process with her other hand trailing kisses up her arm.

"Jerzy," She moaned his name. "That's great, but I need your hard cock inside me. I need your hard cock inside me now. Now!"

Her profane words snapped what little control he had left. "So his writer wanted it rough", he thought as he flipped her on her stomach and fucked her just the way she liked it.

===========================================================

After exhausting themselves with the exploration of each other's bodies, they now sat cozily wrapped in a blanket before the roaring bonfire that Jerzy had lit some minutes ago.

Jac leaned back against his chest and enjoyed how his arms and legs enveloped her. Everything felt so right. His smell, his arms, his chest. Everything. Now she knew what it meant to be content.

"Thank you for treating me the way you did," she said quietly.

"It was the hardest thing I've ever had to accomplish," he said kissing her ear. "All I wanted to do was kiss you and love you, but I knew I couldn't. It would have only repulsed you."

"I know. That's why I'm thankful you went through with it. If you had treated me with tenderness and affection, I would not be here right now with you. Loving you," she said placing a kiss on his arm. "I wanted to see how you would treat me, if you'd treat me like all of them. But you didn't. You picked the hardest way to have me." Jac turned her head and kissed his lips. "I know it was hard for you," she said simply. "I'll never put you through that again."

They remained silent till the fire began to die down. Jerzy held Jac in his arms until he felt her body drifting off to sleep. He easily scooped her up in his arms and headed for the beach house.

"Jerzy..." she mumbled half asleep.

"Yes?"

"You're going to miss your flight."

Jerzy could only smile at her sleeping form.

"Go to sleep Jac," he said placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Jerzy..." she began again.

"Yes?"

"I love you."

EPILOGUE

Jac stared into the night sky that was filled with a sea of stars. There seemed so many of them that it seemed she could almost reach them. The air was so fresh and clean out here that everything looked clear. She felt the cool breeze rustle her dress in the warm summer night. She felt the steady beating of Jerzy's heart and knew that this was where she belonged.

"Dagny called earlier." She said breaking the silence.

She felt his fingers tracing circles on her arms. "She's in Prague right now so I invited her to stop by since she's on her way to Bucharest anyway. I figured Krakow wouldn't be too far off her path."

"I'm glad you guys are talking again."

Jac chuckled. "I think she's more excited about the fact that I'm a Mrs. Jerzy Gorszewski now."

"I would be too if I were you." He said squeezing her hand in his.

Jac laughed. A year ago, no one would have expected Jac Carlson, the socialite, to be living quietly as a writer for NPR in a modest country home outside Krakow. No amount of money or power could ever make her feel the way she did now. She was happy. She was content.

"Do you feel tiny and insignificant now?" Jerzy suddenly asked after a period of silence.

Jac smiled at his question. She remembered that time in the observatory when she held onto his hand. Again she marveled at her Jerzy. Even without words he understood her perfectly.

"I still do," she said with a smile and sat up to lean her face to his with a kiss. "But it's not so bad anymore."

KONIEC

Again, I just want to thank EVERYONE who has been involved with my being able to finish this story. To Cedar for working to intensively with me, to Jaz for inviting me in the first place, to T for punctuations, to Zouzouni The Whip, to D for!!!!!!!!!!!!, to the rest of the Guild for being so supportive and to K for editing my story.

1rndm1
1rndm1
83 Followers