Letter to Tommy Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,351 Followers

He shot his load into me and pulled out. The other black kid moved right in between my legs and asked me "which hole you want me to cram this big black fat cock in baby?" I raised my head and said "In my ass, put it in my ass." He did and I kept moaning and moaning and moaning. It was getting to be way too much for me sitting there watching this. I had flexed my Kagel muscles so much that I could feel a slight climax start to build as I sat there. I looked up at Josh and with a very dry throat said "Josh, would you be so kind as to go get me a cold beer from the bar?" He got up and as his back was turned to me, I very quickly changed positions on the couch pulling my right foot under me, this opened my crotch area, and I reached down and touched myself ever so fast on my swollen clit. I quickly took my robe and covered myself as Josh turned the corner of the bar.

He came back and as he handed me the beer bottle he said "Now make sure you have that empty before you start using it to fuck yourself with it Mom." I snapped back "That is any way to talk to your mother." Which brought back a fast reply. "You ain't my mother, your a fucking hot nasty cunt that can't get enough cock, you are my fuck bitch now so shut up and don't say another word, or the copies I made will be sent off to everyone including dad." I had tears swell up in my eyes, what did I ever do to Josh that he would do this to me?

I looked back at the TV and we were all moving around on the bed. It took me a moment to figure out what was going on. There was all kinds of talking going on at the same time so it was not easy to hear what everyone was saying to understand any kind of a sentence. I was getting ready to straddle Josh while he laid on his back, one of the black guys was moving up behind me. I realized that right then, right in front of my eyes, I was having one of my strongest fantasies that I had ever thought about, it was the one I daydreamed about the most as I masturbated and here I was actually going to do it. I watched myself as I moaned and went on and on how wonderful they both felt inside of me, Josh was in my pussy, and the black guy was in my ass. In front of me was a guy ready for me to suck his cock. I wanted to cry, for years and years, night after night I would dream of doing such a thing. I would be fucking Ron and visualizing this. I had even prayed to God to allow me to take three men at the same time. Why was I crying you ask? Here I did it and I could not remember any of it, not one little thing about doing it. I watched as I went nuts, crazy out of my mind with pleasure.

I was so focused on the TV I almost did not hear Josh speaking to me, then I finely heard him say, "Touch yourself mom, rub that hot dripping cunt of yours while you finish watching this." I looked at him and said "No, I won't do it, I don't know how you made this all up, but that isn't me and you can't show this to anyone with out letting everyone know it was you and your friends that raped me last night." Josh said "take a closer look mom look at the faces, tell me who do you see?" I took a long hard look, he was right, the faces were all blurry (except mine of course) and then I started to listen to the voices, the only one clear enough to make out was mine. Josh and his friend's voices all seemed to have some sort of reverb to them.

Josh said again, "Touch yourself mom, I want you to finger that hot cunt of yours, you know you are hot right now, you know you need to do it, rub yourself, finger yourself, if you don't I'll do it." At this time the tears of lust turned to tears of shame being told what to do by my stepson who was forcing me to do what he wanted me to do. I said "Just keep your hands off of me." I reached down and touched myself. My Vulva was open and wet, my clit was hard as a little rock, and I could smell myself because I was so turned on. The tape went on and I masked several climaxes as I sat and watched the video. I counted that Josh had fucked me three times, one black guy fucked me twice, the other white guy fucked me twice and the last black guy fucked me four times. When the boys had all had fucked me and were tired, they got up, dressed and left. I fell asleep on the bed where I woke up the next morning. (This morning)

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,351 Followers
12