Letters

Story Info
Rebecca & Chad's love survives incarceration.
1.1k words
4.5
16.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never thought that my life would be quite like this. Here I am, 28 years old, pregnant with my 2nd child, and all alone. I am married; but my husband, Chad, is not here with me. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and is in jail due to it. One day 6 months ago he went to a bachelor party at a strip club with his brother, Eric. They had a few drinks and someone started a fight with Eric, Chad stepped in and ended up punching the guy in the face.

Unfortunately the man Chad hit, died. The judge ruled it involuntary manslaughter and sentenced Chad to 2 years in jail and 3 years probation. He won’t be released until our 2nd child, a girl, will be 13 months old. You see, I found out that I was pregnant with our daughter two days after Chad was arrested. It was hard enough for me to deal with raising our son, Cody, alone for who knew how long; and finding out I was pregnant again sent me over the edge. I immediately called my mother who lives across town and explained the situation and asked her to take Cody for a little while. She agreed, and ended up having him for 2 months, until after the trial was over and I finally was able to deal with what was going on. The one thing that brought me out of my depression was receiving a letter from my husband. He apologized to me for what had happened and told me how much he loved me. I guess that was the start of it all. We always had a hot sex life, and eventually the letters turned erotic. The prison didn’t allow for spouses to come in and make love now and then, so I guess this was the next best thing. His first letter was so sweet:

“My darling Rebecca,

I can still see you in my imagination. Your long flowing brown hair cascading down your back and grazing your nice firm ass. Your perky 32B breasts with nipples as dark as chocolate set against your ivory skin. Your legs that never seem to quit on your 5'2" frame, leading to your sweet pussy with it’s full lips and soft tufts of curly hair. I can feel your beautiful brown eyes peering into my own as if looking into my very soul. I miss your touch so very much, I long to feel your delicate fingers running through the hair on my chest. I long to feel your arms wrapped around me with you on your tip toes in an effort to reach my mouth. I dream of you and I making love, and of how beautiful you are during pregnancy with your full belly. How I miss you riding my cock, or you taking all 7 inches of it into your wonderful mouth. I would give anything to have just one more night with you. I would lie you down by the fireplace in our living room where I would have candles burning and a bottle of red wine. We would drink a bit, and make long sweet tender love there on the rug. I would start slowly by nibbling on your neck, and working my way slowly down your body, only stopping occasionally to see the look of ecstacy on your lovely face. I would spread your legs open and delicately eat your pussy, making you have orgasm after orgasm. Then I would slowly rise and rub my hard cock against your clit until you begged me to take you. I would start out slow, and occasionally go faster and harder-just to tease you. I wouldn’t stop until you begged me to cum. Then I would linger over you, kissing your body everywhere. Finally I would curl up next to you and fall asleep there on the rug.

I miss you my dear and I can’t wait until I am in your arms again.

Love,

Chad”

At first I couldn’t believe that Chad would write such a letter, he really wasn’t into things like that. But the more I read it, the more it turned me on. I did feel that what he did was very sweet, and erotic, so I decided to write him a letter myself:


“Dear Chad,

I can’t put into words how your last letter made me feel. The only way I know how to repay you is to share a fantasy of my own with you. I hope you like it.

Imagine us alone in a room together. We only speak with our eyes and movements. I look you over and grin as I slowly come closer to kiss your lips. We kiss slowly and passionately as our hands explore one another's bodies. I kiss your neck and lick your ears. Your hands fondle my tits as I run my fingers through your hair. I slowly unbutton your shirt with my teeth. I lay you down on your stomach and massage your back. After a while I just have to massage your ass, so I turn you over and unbutton your pants and remove them and your underwear with my teeth. Your huge erection springs right out with pre-cum glistening on the head. I lick it off and turn you over to I can finish massaging your sexy bod. As my fingers work over your ass they wander down to your balls and you turn over so I can suck your cock. You writhe in pleasure as you watch me suck your cock. When I'm done you sit up and remove my clothing. Your mouth waters with anticipation of getting to lick my sweet, wet pussy. You dive right in, sucking and licking me. You put 3 fingers inside me. You slide them in and out and within minutes I'm coming in your mouth. You lick your fingers as you mount me, shoving your big hard cock into my climaxing cunt. Slowly you pump at first as our bodies slap together. Eventually I get on top and I ride your cock good and hard. Every time you get close, I slow down. I then get on my knees and let you take me from behind. Just as you're about to shoot your big load I pull you out and I suck on your cock until you cum in my mouth and I swallow every drop. We then lie down and doze off.

I love you,

Rebecca”

I guess it just snowballed from there. We soon were writing letters to each other two and three times a week. I really miss my husband; but I have his letters to keep me warm at night, and to build up anticipation for his return. Until then, I will continue to write him, and so will he to me.