Letters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_JP_
_JP_
18 Followers

19.

Amy's clit buzzed with excitement and she burned with the heat of passion like never before. Suddenly an orgasm of a level ten magnitude on the Amy-Richter scale exploded through her body. She clamped her legs around her hand as spasm after spasm jerked her body. She turned to her side and the vowel "O" echoed in the room as the first tear of many splashed onto the couch when it fell from her cheek. A long hidden memory fought its way up from deep inside a box marked, "Sweet Poison" in the furthest corner of that dark room in Amy's mind. But the door to the room slammed shut, and the key quickly turned in the lock—and the memory faded.

The warm glow of satisfaction wrapped itself around Amy as she lay still on the couch. The great clock in the corner of the room ticked loudly—almost deafening. Amy opened her eyes to a sliver and let them grow accustomed to the bright light of reality that lit the room. Her face was wet; she only discovered this when she scratched a tickle on her cheek. 'Tears,' she thought, and then asked herself why but could not come up with any logical answer.

She had a strong craving for beer. It was strange really, she hardly ever drank alcohol and if she did, it was usually wine. She forced herself to move and got up off the couch, pulling down the hem of her nightshirt even though there was no one around to see her naked ass, and went to the kitchen to raid John's stash of beer.

There was the swish-fizz sound as Amy twisted the cap off the bottle on her way back to the couch; she stopped by her bedroom to check on John. He was facing away from Amy towards the wall and snoring. He didn't have the kind of snore that rattled her teeth or kept her awake at night, but more like the sound a cat makes when it curls up in your lap and you stroke it. She felt lucky to have him—still, there was an itch he couldn't scratch, and she didn't think it was because he didn't want to. He was, after all, a skillful lover and the mechanics of it came easy to him.

"So what of it, sweetie," one of her coworkers would say when her work was not quite right. She would continue with, "I don't walk on water, and they shouldn't expect perfection."

'So what of it, Amy,' she thought to herself. Maybe she expected too much from him, maybe it's like the itch on your back that appears in one place, only to disappear and reappear somewhere else when someone was kind enough to scratch it for you. How could she expect him to satisfy her needs if she didn't even know what they were? Life was such...

'Sweet poison,' she thought. Amy wondered for a moment, 'where had she heard those words before?' Unable to recall, she raised and lowered he shoulders in a gesture of surrender and went back to her sofa.

Amy pulled the blanket over her body but before she did, she removed her shirt. There was something naughty about being naked in the living room and it seemed to fit her private evening's motif. The magazine had fallen to the floor and was open to a photograph of a woman lying on the floor and perched on one of her elbows. Her legs were spread and one hand spread the lips of her vulva. She wondered what it would be like to display one's self like that to strangers. Amy picked it up and turned to the page where she had left off. Before she started to read the last of Twobi's letter, she pushed the blanket to the floor; she hoisted one leg up on the back of the sofa and displayed her wet, open pussy to a mythical stranger that was watching her.

20.

Twobi writes that there was another kiss from Vicky but this time it was at the crease that separated her thigh from he groin. Close enough to smell her sex and see David's fingers as they poked and rubbed at her vulva. How far would she go? Would she kiss her there, and lick her there? Even her husband had only done that once—and that didn't end well. She envisioned Vicky looking up from between her legs with a disgusted expression on her face, as if she had just eaten some bad sushi.

"In the next wonderful moment, I felt both of David's hands on my head giving gentle direction to my unskilled fellatio. There was a sensation of wet heat at the top of my vulva and I realized that Vicky was sucking on my clit. I felt one, or maybe two fingers enter my vagina and wiggle inside. I let go of David's penis and fell back into the couch; my whole being, my whole world, became concentrated in a six-inch area between my legs. My groin met each down-stroke of Vicky's mouth and I could hear noises you would expect to hear at a hospital for the grossly insane.

My orgasm was at its peak before I even knew it was coming. I reached down and pulled Vicky's face into my sex and held it there firmly, not daring to move—or even breathe. When I could finally take in air, and my heart had resumed its task of pumping blood through my body, I released my grip on Vicky's head. With each accidental brush of Vicky's hair or movement of the fingers still inside my body, I would lurch uncontrollably. Even Vicky's breath as she exhaled, sent small electric-like shocks through my clit that were amplified by my body. My legs that had gone up and out, and had almost connected with David's chin on the way, slowly descended.

Still in the grip of orgasmic after-burn, I looked down my body and through my open legs at Vicky's face. The two small dimples, the ones that always accompanied her smile, were back. They gave an illusion of innocence that seemed out of place just inches from my pubic hair. Vicky moved up and over me, pivoting on her knees, and placed a sweet kiss just above my navel, and then another between my breasts. She continued upward and her lips touched mine. Then again—and again, but this time I felt Vicky's tongue push its way into my mouth; I could smell and taste my own sex.

While my attention was on Vicky's kiss, she had moved from between my legs and David had taken her place.

"Is it okay if David puts it in you?" Vicky whispered in my ear.

I opened my eyes that I had closed during Vicky's kiss, and was surprised to see David masturbating between my legs. I wanted him, but then there was that inner voice again; the one that sounded far too much like my mother. For an odd moment, I remembered a television commercial where a mom follows her teen-aged daughter around, and then instructs her on safety and values. "Look both ways before you cross the street," the mother would say. There were other bastions of wisdom, but she couldn't remember them. Come to find out, the mother wasn't really there but her teachings were—the creation of inner voices, I mused, and hers was up to its old tricks too. 'Don't, but if you do, use protection.'

"Does he have a condom?"

"Of course honey, wouldn't have it any other way."

David pulled out a drawer in one of the end tables beside the couch. He picked up a small package, ripped it open and what appeared reminded me of a miniature nipple for a baby bottle. 'How ironic' I thought. I watched in fascination as he placed it at the tip of his penis and rolled it back onto the shaft. Vicky massaged my breasts with one hand as the other grabbed hold of David's cock and placed it at the mouth of my vagina. I braced myself for the inevitable penetration.

David's first thrust separated the lips of my vulva as it sank into the fleshy folds inside. The pain that I usually felt when I had sex with my husband—didn't happen. There was just the pleasant feeling of fullness and a sliding sensation that worked its way up to my clit. His pubic hair meshed with mine as his balls slapped at my butt as if to punish me for "ever" doubting him. Vicky wasn't idle either—they were a team. A two for the price of one deal; she would hand him the ball and he would run with it. And in the end, she would cheer, "give me an S—give me an E—give me an X... "

For a moment, I thought he had cum when he stopped fucking me. His hand went down between my legs and held onto his cock as he backed it out of my pussy, but I didn't see any semen in the little nipple at the end condom. David and Vicky each took one of my hands and led me down the hall and into their bedroom. The room was dark except for three candles they had placed around the room. The headboard of the spacious bed was centered on one wall and protruded out to the middle of the room. The music that had fill the living room was also fed into speakers that hung on two walls.

David turned to me and pulled me to him in an embrace, his arms under mine causing me to put my arms around his neck. Behind me, I could feel Vicky snuggle up to my back. Her arms embraced the two of us as David and I started a long and sensuous kiss, which ended with David trailing light touches, not kisses really, of his lips down my face and neck. He would pause now and then to give me painless bites. Vicky wedged her hand between my buttocks and massaged my anus and vagina with her fingers, and then moved on to my clit. She pinched it between her thumb and finger using the lose skin around it like foreskin on a penis to masturbate me.

I nudged David far enough away to reach his penis with my hand. The only experience I had had with condoms was one that my friend had shown me, and it felt so odd on David's cock. I wanted to feel his penis not wet sandwich wrap: I grabbed the little nipple on the end and pulled it off—there was a snapping sound and David bend forward with a resounding, "OUCH!"

"Oh my god, did I hurt you," I asked.

David sat on the bed clutching his genitals and after a moment said, "That's okay—I didn't need those four or five pubic hairs anyway."

Vicky fell over on the bed holding her tummy, as she laughed so hard that I, again, thought she would bust a gut. She suddenly jumped off the bed, and with her hands cupped between her legs she ran for the bathroom shouting she had to pee.

"I'm so sorry—I didn't think of..."

"It's okay—it's starting to feel better."

I sat beside him on the bed, and then took his hand and placed it in my lap.

"Here—if it makes you feel any better you can yank a few of mine."

David put his hand in the thick of my pubs and took a hand full, and for a brief moment I thought he "would" do it.

"Na—I think I would rather do this," he said as his hand went to where my legs come together.

As David's finger entered my vagina, I laid back and spread my legs as wide as I could. Each thrust of his finger was met with an upward push of my groin.

I must admit that even now I have no clue as to what came over me. I sat up and straddled his lap, and as I did his penis entered my vagina. David started to say something but it was too late. I wrapped my legs around his hips and my arms were in a strangle hold around his neck.

"Fuck—I'm going to cum, I said as the grunting sounds that came from my mouth grew in volume with each thrust. Suddenly, there was another pair of hands on my hips and they were assisting my movements on David's lap.

"Twobi—I'm—going to—cum—condom," was all David could manage to get out.

I felt the first blast of David's seed fill my vagina, and I suddenly realized what I had done, but my climax was upon me and it shot through every part of my body in orgasmic intoxication. My head went back and I felt my upper body fall into Vick's arms. My legs were locked around David's waist to prevent him from moving, but with each ejaculation, his cock would twitch and it caused my body to jolt.

It seemed like a long time before anyone moved or said anything. Giving into a need for comfort, I leaned forward and off of David. As I did, I could feel the thick fluid that David had just pumped into me begin to drip down my thigh. Vicky noticed David's cum- soaked dick and then shot a quick glance between my legs.

"David—you didn't use a condom?" Vicky said.

"It's not his fault Vicky, I wasn't thinking and I climbed on,"

"Do you use birth control?"

"Yes," I answered.

"Whew—at least we don't have to worry about that," said Vicky—who now took an interest in my crotch. "Do you mind if I take a closer look?" Vicky asked, pointing to my crotch.

I didn't answer with words, I drew up my feet and let my knees fall to each side. Vicky climbed onto the bed and slid in between my legs, and then gently inserted a finger into my soggy hole. She then rose up on her knees and took hold of my hands pulling me to my knees as well. Vicky then lay down on her back. I had no idea what she was up to till she scooted up between my legs. I turned my head to look at David, who had been strangely quite all this time; he was sitting in one of the two chairs in the room and was slowly pumping his dick.

I bent my body at the waist and assumed, what I have heard called, the doggy position. Vicky flashed her dimples up at me just in time for a drop of cum to hit her squarely on the tip of her nose. She laughed and asked me if I did it on purpose. I smiled and shook my head, but I still felt a bit uncomfortable with the lesbian behavior of my friend.

Vicky reached up and grabbed me by the hips and pulled downward. I lowered my body onto Vicky's so that my crotch now hovered just above Vicky's face. I could feel Vicky doing things to my pussy but I had no way of knowing what precisely. Vicky's question echoed in my ears, "Do you use birth control?" Of course I had lied and told her I did. At that moment, I wasn't sure how I would handle it if I were to get pregnant. I turned my head toward David, resting my cheek on Vicky's thigh, and looked closely at his body features. I didn't think it would be "all" bad—to have his baby.

"Move closer David—so I can watch," I said.

David griped the seat of the chair and dragged it with him as he moved to the edge of the bed. He put his feet on the bed and spread his legs so that I now had a close up view. I could even see his anus peeking at me from between the muscular lobes he sat on. His balls hung heavily and would bounce as he played with himself. Vicky's pussy was only inches from my nose and I could smell the unmistakable odor of her sex. I found the smell pleasant—quite to my surprise.

Something had discovered my clit, and that something was getting my excited again. Maybe it was a finger or a thumb, or maybe even Vicky's tongue, but it really didn't matter, it felt wonderful. I watched David move the foreskin of his cock up and down over his arrowhead-shaped glands, and I could hear the sound of his fist colliding with his groin as he quickened.

"No," I said.

We locked eyes for a moment, and in a language that can only be described as "intuition," he understood what I wanted. He rose from the chair, and in a precarious looking knee-walk, joined me on the bed. I raised my head up toward David and used my index finger in a come- down-here wiggle. He took this to mean that I wanted a kiss, but that wasn't what I wanted. I wanted to whisper in his ear; to say something I didn't want Vicky to hear.

As he started to kiss me, I turned my face and put my lips to his ear. Little bumps of anxiety rose up on my skin and my stomach took a turn, as if I were on an elevator at the first floor but my stomach was still on the third.

"Save it for me," I whispered.

"Save it for what?" he whispered back, and then kissed me behind her ear.

"You know..."

"Maybe I do—but I'd still like to hear you ask for it."

The bumps on my body doubled in size and my stomach took a leap towards the fifth floor. 'God' I thought. "I can't believe I'm thinking it, let alone, asking for it." Vicky's tongue was engaged in villainess behavior between my thighs and it was hard think. I know I can justify my desire; after all, he had already cum in me once. Would it really matter if he did it again? 'Yes,' she thought, because it wouldn't be an act of seduction on their part or a stupid mistake on hers; it would be little Twobi, all around good girl asking for it, and if he made her beg—she would.

"I want you to cum inside me again," I said. My voice had an unmistakable tremble.

He didn't answer, and I was thankful I didn't have to say it again, but what he did next made me question the very ideals I had lived my life by.

David grasped Vicky's knee, the one closest to him, and pulled it around himself as he knee-walked up between her legs. Vicky had raised both knees and I had to persuade her to move the one that was now in my face. The knee went down and to the side away from David; I used the soft, fleshy thigh as a pillow.

There was a pang of jealousy as I watched him rub the tip of his cock on Vicky's pussy, and I had to remind myself that it was his wife he was about to fuck. He made small circles around her clit and then moved down to her hole—and pushed the head in. He pulled it back out and then he held it up to my mouth. He didn't push it at me or try to force me to take it; it was an offer—an offer I "could" refuse.

The head of his penis was wet with Vicky's juices, and the eye set perfectly at the tip looked as though it were crying. A tear of pre- cum was about to fall to the bed, but it held on by the thinnest of threads. I could smell the distinct odor of sex; not the smell of a cock or a pussy, but the fragrance that was left in a room after a couple of horny newlyweds had been screwing all night, only stronger now. I looked up at him from under his cock, and there was a moment of doubt, but it passed quickly. I took the beautifully shaped head into my mouth in much the same way I would jump into cold pool water. 'Just do it,' I thought.

Although the taste of his penis had changed, it wasn't unpleasant. I wrapped my hand around the shaft and pumped the foreskin back and forward while my tongue poked at the little hole, and each time I sucked him in, it went further down my throat. 'Deep- throat Twobi', I thought. Once when I had tried it on my husband, his large dick choked me and I actually barfed all over his lap. That seemed to cure him of his desire to shove that big ugly thing down my gullet.

I knew I had it all when my lips widened and the light brown pubic hair around the base of David's cock tickled my nose. 'It's silly--young girl stuff,' I thought, but I felt a sense of pride and confidence that I had never felt with my husband, and maybe—I "wasn't" the frigid woman that my husbanded had claimed, and I had believed. David pulled his cock from my mouth and there was a sucking sound as I let go—reluctantly.

"Put it in her," David said as he aligned himself with Vicky's vagina.

I didn't "want" to share him, and a feeling of jealousy gnawed at my gut once again. 'Stop it," I thought as I looked up to his beautiful face. I want him, and just him. David and Twobi in bed together, kissing, fondling, sucking and—"YES," burst from my lips as I thought, 'his seed deep inside my barren womb'. The feeling had dug itself deep inside me and was now over-shouting reasonable thought. My orgasm peeked in a sparkling splash of colors that flashed on the dark side of my eyelids.

21.

Twobi writes; it was like a line out of an old movie, "my whole life passed before my eyes," but—in reverse. It was my future not my past, and it was lived with David "and" Vicky. I took hold of David's cock and pulled him forward and into Vicky. He sank into her and trapped my hand between them. With each outward stroke, I massaged Vicky's vulva with my fingers letting David's slippery penis slide between them as I did. My mind was now clear of the drug- like effects of my orgasm and I was on a new mission. That mission was Vicky's pleasure; a well-deserved pleasure and I would do whatever it took to give it to her.

I, literally, had Vicky's "amor Veneris, vel dulcedo" in the palm of my hand, and I could feel the excited little organ as my hand was slammed into it by David's thrusts.

'It's only fare', I thought. I knew what it felt like to be on the lonely side of sex; after all, I had lived there for the last fifteen years, and had even grown comfortable in its company—too comfortable. I kissed Vicky's thigh, and as I did, I raised my hand and stopped David in mid-stroke. I placed another kiss lower and closer to the joined genitals of Vicky and David. My tongue licked the length of David's shaft up to the point where the gentle folds of Vicky's pussy coddled his glands. I took hold of his cock and pulled him out, and then rapped my lips around the head in a final slurp.

_JP_
_JP_
18 Followers