Letters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_JP_
_JP_
18 Followers

She ran her hand over the strait, black pubic hair that lived up to its owner's nickname "fur," it felt smooth and silky. The inner lips hung limp within the lager outers ones and almost covered the entrance to her vagina. The brown hole below her sex was covered in black pubic hair and it took her by surprise. She hadn't thought about Ronda's asshole staring up at her while she—did what? 'Eat her out,' she thought. That was what her friends had called it, but she didn't really know what that meant.

Amy thought about digging, and what Ronda had done to her; what had felt good to her would probably do the same for Ronda, so she started with a kiss, and then another. On the third kiss, she sucked in one of the inner lips and rolled it around in her mouth. The taste wasn't as bad as she had imagined it would be. The texture was kind of like a thin earlobe and she liked sucking on them, and so did the boys, they always got excited when she did that.

The next step Amy thought of was to put her finger inside her vagina—and wiggle it around, but as she tried to find her hole, she touched Ronda's anus. 'Yuck,' she thought and quickly pulled away, releasing Ronda's earlobe-like lip from her mouth.

"You okay?" Ronda asked, her head raised and looking down at Amy.

Amy looked up from between Ronda's legs. The concern on her face was genuine and a pang of guilt ran through Amy's gut.

"I'm fine—I just..."

Ronda reached down and grabbed Amy's arms to pull her up.

"You 'don't' have to..."

Amy pulled away from Ronda's grasp, "No—I really want to—it's just that I don't know what I'm doing and—I don't want to hurt you."

"Your not going to hurt me Sweet, except by forcing yourself to do something you don't want to do."

"But I do Ronda—I do."

Keeping her eyes fixed on Ronda's, Amy lowered her head and kissed Ronda's clit.

"Oh—Amy," Ronda cooed, and her head slowly sank back down onto the pillow.

Ronda's sudden pleasure sent a feeling of excitement and confidence through Amy and she began to lick vigorously. The more she licked, the more Ronda reacted with sexy sounds, and thrusts of her groin. This time her finger found the right hole and it slipped in easily. The feeling of the soft, wet flesh excited her as she stroked the inside of Ronda's sex. Amy's tongue found the hardened ball, and like digging, she firmly massaged the underside as she would with her finger on her own clit.

She added a second finger and doubled her pace, fucking Ronda the way she had fucked her. The orgasmic contortions on Ronda's face, and the sounds that seemed to come from somewhere deep inside her, triggered Amy's own building climax. She squeezed her legs together as tight as she could and dry-humped the bed. She sucked on the lose skin that surrounded Ronda's clitoris but took a sudden detour. They were calling to her. It wasn't that they talked to her, not in sound anyway, it was more of a psychic/telepathy type of thing.

Amy's tongue, the very tip of it to be exact, glided along the interior folds of Ronda's vulva, up one side then down the other, pausing just outside her vagina. The odor of sex was strong and she hadn't decided yet if she liked it. She had heard people compare the smell to fish, but she didn't get that at all. She hated that smell and if it had been even remotely similar, it would have turned her stomach. Once, out of curiosity, she had put her nose to the crotch of a pair of panties to see—if it was fishy. Even then she didn't think so, but that hadn't been what she smelled now either. This was strong, and almost overpowering, but it stirred something within her—something wild and bodacious. In an instant the decision was made and her finger was out of Ronda and in her mouth.

The taste did not live up to its smell and in fact it wasn't bad at all. She kissed Ronda's vagina, and then touched the silky pillow-like flesh inside with her tongue. Her curiosity grew and she stuck it in as far as she could, and then drew it back out. Ronda's sensual taste filed her mouth and she repeated what she had done, fucking her via the taste buds. The hand that had been fingering Ronda now dug at her clit, and the other had slipped down under Amy and found her own little bundle of nerves. There still remained one thing she felt she had to do—and the thought of it was disgusting.

There was a whining sound from Ronda when Amy stopped, but she knew she had to do it. There was no logical reason for it, and Ronda hadn't asked her, but it called to her. Amy's finger dug furiously at her own clit and her stomach felt as if she were falling through an endless sky. She crunched up her face in a way that looked like she were about to swallow some terrible tasting medicine and then—kissed Ronda's anus.

"Oh—Amy," said Ronda as she rock her pelvis in a fucking movement that caused her ass to rub against Amy's lips. "Go on, Sweet Poison, do it—fuck me with your tongue—fuck my asshole."

Ronda's words exploded in Amy's body as the beginning of her second orgasm of the day. Amy's pleasure mounted and her disgust for the task at hand diminished—and even became—desirable. Her thighs clamped tightly around her hand that dug at her clit, and her butt twitched and gyrated on the bed as if she were fucking some invisible cock. Amy had reached the sacred plateau of her orgasm.

Ronda felt Amy's tongue enter her ass and it drove her into the convulsion of her climax; it was well beyond the best of her best fantasies. The intimacy of the act was bewildering and endearing and sexy and exciting and...

"OH—MY—GOD!" Ronda screamed as Amy's poison ran through her blood and touched her soul. "Ugh..."

Amy's senses took in the smell and texture of Ronda's crotch as her orgasm began a slow downward death, only to be resurrected when needed. Her body melted into the bed, and she rested her head on Ronda's thigh. Her face was wet and sticky so she rubbed it on the bedclothes and again, rested on Ronda's leg. She watched Ronda's tummy rise and fall, slowing as she recovered. She heard a growl from that same tummy and she laughed.

"Work up an appetite did ya?" Amy said.

"Yum, I'm famished," she answered as she took Amy by the arms and coxed her up beside her.

They lay together arms and legs wrapped around each other and now face-to-face—breath-to-breath. Ronda kissed Amy and her tongue took liberties with Amy's.

"Sorry, I needed my antidote—you taste wonderful."

"CLICK"

Amy froze. Sweat formed on her forehead and small white bumps rose up on her skin—she waited for something weird to happen.

"D-Did you hear that?" Amy whispered.

"Hear what? What's the matter—you look terrible?"

"That click—that goddamn click—hold me—please don't let me go."

"I didn't hear..."

"CLICK"

Ronda looked up, she heard it this time and it was loud in the quiet room. Amy had closed her eyes and hidden her face within the space between Ronda's breasts—the vibration of Amy's shivering alarmed Ronda.

"Hey—it's okay—it's okay. It's just the thermostat. See," she said as she lifted Amy's face. "See—it does it all the time. I'm sorry, I guess I just don't even hear it anymore."

There were tears running down Amy's cheeks and she wiped them away with both hands.

"Shit!" Amy said as she wiped her face again. "I thought it— shit..."

Ronda took her in her arms and rocked her as she wept. Amy rolled out of Ronda's arms and stood up.

"Come on Ronda—I need to get out of here. I'll buy you dinner."

"Oh-okay"

The two girls dressed quickly, running a brush through their hair and skipping the makeup.

"Hurry," said Amy as she grabbed Ronda's hand, and almost running, dragged Ronda out the front door. The bedroom was silent now. The shades were still closed and the bed was left unmade. Clothes from both girls were scattered on the floor along with several pairs of shoes, two different sizes. Tiny shards of light peeked through the shades, just enough to illuminate the room in a dim golden light.

"CLICK"

"Amy?" said a strong male voice. "Amy—can you hear me?"

End

_JP_
_JP_
18 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Unaffordable Vacation His fantasy brings out his wife's unmentionable fantasy.in Loving Wives
Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
Just a Christmas Party They never expected this.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
How to Ruin a Perfect Marriage Young wife and mom seduced for revenge.in Loving Wives
More Stories